Transformers The Movie 2: Aftershock

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Radioactive Ravage, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

Hey R_R, working on the Constructicons using your concepts for the alt modes. Let me know if you like any of these ideas or if this is what you had in mind...

Name: Scavenger - Excavator
    Name: Quick Mix - Cement Mixer
    Name: Scrapper - Front Loader
    Name: Dredge - Chain Trencher(Since Bonecrusher is no more I figure he'd be a nice replacement. Not sure if this name has been used for a TF or not)
    Name: Hook - Crane
    Name: Long Haul - Dump Truck(Leader of the Constructicons. Forms the mid section of Devastator. Good Counter to Prime's truck mode)

Still working on sketches for the Constructicons. Once they are done I'll start planning out the panels for the opening sequence on Cybertron.

2. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

nice little scene there rr and those are some nice vehicles i like the chain trencher alot!!!

3. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

YELLOWBEE! is teh winna

4. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Awesome story. I want to see more. :D 

5. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

R_R, your creativity in story writing has earned you 10 points! I love the art as well, 10 points to Autobot Hip Hop!

"Through the passage of time, some things age and rot. This thread does not."

:thumb 

6. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Good stuff, man. Like the names, too. I'll be using them. I like the Dumptruck, as well. However, I might have to discuss Devastator's design with you a bit.

Next scene will be up soon.

7. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    This is some of the greatest fanfic I have ever read. I really like were this is going. You nailed one of the aspects that I was wondering the writers on the second movie were going to have to solve, Why do we need sam?? You came up with a perfect explanation. I love it. Keep up the good work!!

8. Autobot HipHop

[​IMG]

Rough photoshop sketch of Long Haul.

9. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

nice long haul. 1 thing i noticed though... the original red paint is still refelcted on the cover of the front wheel. nice work though.

10. Autobot HipHop

Thanks man, hehe yeah the red lol, hard to get ample time to work on this little project while trying to get my real work done. I'll probably go back and touch it up sometime but wanted to get something done fast for R_R before I went back to my work projects.

Edit: Ah what the heck, tore myself away from work for 5 mins to update it and take the red out hehe.

[​IMG]

11. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

i was thining of lending a hand here. seen as all i draw lately is move transformers i got 1 posted in fan art atm if u need a hand with designs.

12. Autobot HipHop

Cool, is that your Jazz in your sig?

Edit: Jazz_00, saw your prowl, I like his design and I like your art style :)  Which designs did you want to work on for R_R's fantastic fan fic? I've only been working on Soundwave and Longhaul, these things are time consuming! (but lots of fun of course)

13. Radioactive Ravage

Scene 9:

((Optimus Prime lies unconscious deep in a wooded area. The soft light of dawn hits his metallic form, and the scratchy voice of Snarl and stern, gruff voice of Grimlock are heard offscreen.))

Snarl:
    Is he dead?

Grimlock:
    It doesn't look like it. Look, he stirs.

((Prime frowns, and his eyes flicker to life. He rises stiffly and looks around. A few trees surround the area he sits in, and one is toppled from natural aging. Swoop is perched in robot mode on the fallen tree, while Grimlock leans on another. Snarl and Sludge tend to the wounds of Bumblebee, who lets out a small groan behind Prime. Mikaela stands, arms crossed and wearing a worried face, by another tree, and Arcee sits on a branch above her. Ratchet and Ironhide rush over to their leader.))

Ratchet:
    They wanted me to work on you first. They won't let me near Bumblebee... are you all right, sir?

Prime:
    I am... fine. I'm guessing these are the...?

Grimlock:
    Dinobots. We've scanned the forms of prehistoric animals from this planet. Unfortunately, in that state, our manners of speech are somewhat... impaired. We will mostly remain in our regular form.

Swoop:
    Greetings, Optimus Prime! It was Snarl and I that saved you from Shockwave...

Prime:
    I thank you. That was a brave course of action.

Swoop:
    It was nothing, sir. Grimlock's plan, really.

((Arcee drops to the ground, and Mikaela turns away from the group.))

Arcee:
    I was able to ward off Soundwave's minion, as was Bumblebee. However...

Mikaela:
    They captured Sam and beat the crap out of Bumblebee.

Grimlock:
    Really, Optimus... sending Bumblebee off and letting Ratchet combat Soundwave? A bad choice.

((Arcee coldly regards Grimlock.))

Arcee:
    You'll not insult a superior's actions, Grimlock.

Grimlock:
    Superior? When it was I that formulated the strategy to recover all damaged Autobots without firing upon a single Decepticon? I think I'm the superior.

Arcee:
    That's ENOUGH. Prime remained by the beacon to ensure you're arrival in the correct area.

((Optimus has risen from the ground. He has turned away from the two bickering Autobots and steps closer to Snarl and Sludge. They move away, revealing the dented and broken form of Bumblebee.))

Grimlock:
    Fine, fine. My fault. I suppose we'd better start to move out. Ratchet...?

((Ratchet starts toward Bumblebee, giving a worried look in his leader's direction. Optimus turns to Grimlock.))

Prime:
    Bumblebee is still in critical condition. We must stay and wait until he is fully repaired, and I need to put us into proper formations to prepare our...

Grimlock:
    Counterattack? I've already formed them. We're going to leave Bumblebee here with Ratchet... even when externally repaired, it will take some time before his internal mechanisms are operating at regular capacity. He'll only slow us down.

((They move in towards each other.))

Prime:
    There is strength in numbers. We leave no soldier behind in such a state.

Grimlock:
    Why is that, Prime? Is it because the last time that happened, you lost Jazz? Or perhaps it's because you didn't want me to leave behind the helpless Witwicky boy?!

((Mikaela quickly looks back at them, tears welling up in her eyes. Optimus is taken aback. Grimlock senses this weakness.))

Grimlock:
    So now you don't know what do do, right, Prime? Afraid to make a choice that will endanger another Autobot's life? Afraid to be a leader?

Prime:
    I...

Grimlock:
    I'm telling you that bringing him along will only worsen his chances of survival. We leave him here with Ratchet. and sacrifice one advantage against the Decepticons, or we let him come along and watch those Constructicons finish the job they started! You're not even thinking rationally. The aftershock of his death is finally hitting you, huh?

Arcee:
    Grimlock, please!

((She gets in between the two larger figures, but Grimlock pushes her back. In a burst of anger, A red sword, much like Prime's, bursts from Grimlock's right wrist. Optimus doesn't even react.))

Grimlock:
    Look at you... you've even lost the will to fight.

((Optimus looks sternly down at the Dinobot leader.))

Prime:
    I know you won't strike me, Grimlock.

Grimlock:
    Then you don't know me. I've fought these Decepticons, Prime, and if there's one thing I've learned, it's this: You need to think like one of them to destroy one of them.

((Optimus responds quietly.))

Prime:
    And what happens when they are all gone, Grimlock? Do we start another civil war within our people? That is how a Decepticon would think.

((Grimlock doesn't reply. His sword retracts back into his wrist.))

Prime:
    If you have a plan, then by all means, execute it. I will stay behind with Bumblebee and Ratchet.

((Grimlock turns away and starts off in the opposite direction, transforming as he goes. His last word is a roar.))

Grimlock:
    Very well, wise leader. Autobots, let's ROLLOUT!

((They begin to leave. Arcee looks back at Optimus sadly. Ironhide lingers for a moment, but Optimus nods in Grimlock's direction.))

Prime:
    Go, Ironhide. They will need your help. Save Sam.

((He nods, and turns away from the three remaining Autobots. Mikaela stands by Bumblebee. Scene cut to the lake, where the Constructicons and Soundwave, all in alternate modes, sit in front of an angry Shockwave, and a somewhat complacent Starscream. Sam is trapped within the driver's seat of Soundwave's vehicle mode, a large Boombox sitting in the passenger seat beside him.))

Shockwave:
    The face of our enemy has changed, Decepticons. We no longer combat a small five-Autobot team, but a force that is nine-strong. Now we must cope with a strategist who has managed to foil my first attack plan. This minor setback has only strengthened my resolve in finding Optimus Prime.

((During this speech, a man on a bicycle peddles past the lake. He spots the Decepticons and is about to scream when Shockwave's glowing cannon fires and disintegrates him. When he has finished, Starscream walks in front of Shockwave.))

Starscream:
    I'm quite interested to know why you wish to recover Optimus Prime, Shockwave, when our original plan was to retrieve Megatron's body. Perhaps you could enlighten us?

((Shockwave looks to the Decepticons, and then back to Starscream.))

Shockwave:
    Decepticons, move out. I will call you back at another location. Starscream, come with me.

((The vehicles rev to life and drive off in different directions. Scene cut to the destroyed construction site, which Starscream and Shockwave are strolling through.))

Shockwave:
    As my second in command, I find I have no other choice but to tell you exactly what my motives are, Starscream.

Starscream:
    Of course.

((Starscream is tense. Shockwave does not notice this.))

Shockwave:
    Cybertron lore speaks of the Allspark's power, and what it has in store for our race. Ancient texts from around the time of Unicron...

Starscream:
    Unicron is a myth, Shockwave. Every Autobot and Decepticon knows that.

Shockwave:
    Myths are always based upon history, Starscream. Unicron existed a long time ago, and a myth emerged from something he did. As I was saying, texts proclaim that one of our own would rise to the title of leader, and that this leader would possess something unique.

Starscream:
    Of course.

Shockwave:
    A mutant spark, one able to hold vast amounts of energy. This spark could take any amount of energy, be it from a laserblast or electric pulse, and it could continue on. An unstoppable warrior, unless the spark was damaged physically beyond repair. A spark that hungered for power that it could absorb the Allspark, which it originated from, itself.

Starscream:
    Yet it only speaks of one leader?

Shockwave:
    Which confused me greatly. I have been studying those texts for years, Starscream, and I realized that both Megatron and Optimus Prime shared this title, there was never one greater than the other. So I casually would reference the texts whenever I was near Megatron, and then I pointed him towards his destiny.

Starscream:
    You mean, the formation of the Autobots and Decepticons... It... was your doing?

Shockwave:
    A small price to pay in the name of science. I believed that, whoever was the last leader to stand would be the one who possessed this mutant spark. It wasn't until Megtron and Prime had left Cybertron that I noticed this text had been repeated again.

Starscream:
    Two leaders.

Shockwave:
    Correct. I knew I had to study both leader's sparks in order to see if these texts were true. Yet you had said Megatron had the Allspark pushed into his chest, correct?

Starscream:
    Yes. But you said...

Shockwave:
    Of what little research I did upon Prime's spark, I found that my thesis was correct: He possessed the mutant spark, and his opposite would as well.

Starscream:
    But Megatron is dead! Buried at the bottom of the sea!

Shockwave:
    The energy overload must have forced him into a comatose state. He will reawaken soon, and he will possess his strength, plus the mystical powers of the Allspark! He will be able to create armies at the flick of a finger!

Starscream:
    Abuse of the Allspark's energy will result in a shock wave of power that will span across the universe. We don't know what will happen if that occurs.

Shockwave:
    It matters not. The only thing that will is that I will have made the greatest scientific discovery this world, or any world, for that matter, will have ever seen!

((All this time, Starscream has been slowly inching towards a piece of bent metal. He finally reaches is and rips it from the ground, swinging it at Shockwave. He is spun back into a crumbling wall, and Starscream looms over him.))

Starscream:
    I'm sorry, Shockwave, but I cannot allow you to recover Megatron's body. You see, I have waited a long time for the position of leader to open up, and now that it has, I plan to ascend to that level without any problems.

((He bends the metal bar around Shockwave's body, and then goes off to retrieve some more pieces of metal. He does not notice Sam hiding behind a piece of rubble, holding a Boombox close to his body.))

Starscream:
    So, without further adieu, I bid you farewell. I will return to the Decepticons, speaking of an Autobot ambush that killed poor shock wave, and I will tell them that you confided in me before you died that you hoped to crush the Autobots, but realized it was a lost cause. I will return to Cybertron with them and we will never speak of this incident again. As for you, I hope those foolish humans find you and freeze you, just like they did to Megatron.

((Once her is done, shock wave is wrapped in a deformed shape of metal, struggling to get free.))

Shockwave:
    I have not been wrong yet, Starscream! Megatron will return, and he will wonder why you left him here!

Starscream:
    I doubt he'll even leave this planet once he's conquered it with the Allspark's energy. He will have all he ever wanted, right?

((Starscream transforms and flies off into the distance. Sam turns out of the construction site, and stops to look back. Shockwave has not moved. The Boombox in his hands transforms, and the robot that becomes Soundwave's head stands next to him.))

Sam:
    Why did I have to be there for that?

Soundwave:
    YOU DIDN'T. HOWEVER, THEY WOULD HAVE DETECTED ME IF I HAD COME ALONE, SO I USED YOU TO BLEND IN.

Sam:
    Why did you even make me follow them?

Soundwave:
    BECAUSE, WITWICKY... KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. AND IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, THAT EXCHANGE GAVE ME QUITE A LOT OF IT.​

Holy crap, that was long. Hope the character development is enough for you guys. And Autobot Hiphop, I hope to have Shockwave's alt mode be the one from the game. As for him being small while his alt mode is proportionally larger, that will be explained.

14. Mast3r_Scourge

Mast3r_Scourge Little Evil :)

Man that is insane! I love your stories very much!
    Cant wait for other chapters! The movie 2 from your story would be just great!
    I have some ideas abaut your story... Man you need to be screenwriter! :) 
    And if its not a secret: How old are you, dude?

15. Radioactive Ravage

Turning sixteen at the end of August. ^^

16. Mast3r_Scourge

Mast3r_Scourge Little Evil :)

Im only 13, but trying to creat stories... I think I cant create good stories abaut Transformers becouse I dont know much abaut them :/
    And there is so much english words that I dont know yet... :/

17. Radioactive Ravage

The best thing to do is practice. I wrote short stories about a lot of the things I liked around that age. See, the thing about the movie universe is that they haven't established very much, so you can build off of it. Meanwhile, they got into so much detail with the War Within and Infiltration that you can't really write anything that is really out there. Try making a story for an alternate universe like Armada, Energon, and Cybertron's.

18. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Excellent: now this mutant spark. It's setting up Starscream as a ghost right? Ex-cel-lent.

19. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

well man youve done it again that was an excellent chapter and soundwave.... so sneaky i like that :) 

20. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Oh crap. That is just PERFECT. So now Soundwave wants power for himself as well.