Transformers The Movie 2: Aftershock

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Radioactive Ravage, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

After seeing TFTM: 2007, I immediately formulated an idea for a sequel. I've incorporated all the characters that I had hoped to see, and I hope you enjoy it. Each post will be a scene, starting with the opening:

TRANSFORMERS
    Aftershock

Opening Scene
    Time: Not long after the events of TRANSFORMERS

(Space. We pan past stars and planets to CYBERTRON, in all its broken glory. It is torn and beaten, even from space. We fly through the atmosphere and rest on a dark tower, where a familiar being stands in front of six DECEPTICONS, who are all still in their PROTOFORM. This figure is STARSCREAM, still bearing his F-22 form, pacing up and down the line. He speaks in the human language.)

Starscream(SS):
    As you all know, my forces and I departed to Earth in order to recover the Allspark and, if possible, Megatron. We carried out our task with efficiency, but that was not enough. The Autobots allied themselves with the natives of Earth and crushed Megatron and the rest of my soldiers.

(He turned to the DECEPTICONS and forms a fist, raising it into the air.)

SS:
    But with the fall of Megatron, I have now earned the title of Leader of the Decepticons! You are now under my control, just as you were under Megatron as his Six Lieutenants!

(A clang of metal is heard, and Starscream turns. An ominous figure stands behind him, enshrouded by shadow. The only thing visible is a yellow light beaming from the center of the figure's head. He speaks in smooth CYBERTRONIAN. His voice is much more calm than that of most Decepticons, possessing an intelligent tone to it.)

Figure:
    That is where you are wrong, Starcream. You may have been his second-in-command, but when you left Cybertron to find the Allspark, I rose to lead the armies of the Decepticons.

(The figure steps forward, and Starscream rears back in disgust. It is SHOCKWAVE, a large one-eyed robot who is still in his protoform. His metal has a purple tint to it, and his left hand transforms into a glowing cannon. He points it at Starscream threateningly.)

SS:
    Shockwave? You are no leader, just a fool who is too deeply rooted in logic and science!

Shockwave(ShockW):
    What's wrong, Starscream? Why haven't you spoken our language? Perhaps you've grown to like your Earthbound customs. If so, then I would suppose that you're quite comfortable with being Second-in-command.

SS:
    No! I've waited for this moment for too long, and you will not take it from me!

(Shockwave laughs and pushes past Starscream. He preaches to the six Decepticons.)

ShockW:
    Listen to him! He eagerly awaited our leader's demise... completely irrational. I however, will only honor Megatron's image. We will return to this Earth and destroy those enemies who took our leader's life. We will recover the corpse of Megatron and give him proper burial! We will work as a single force and crush the Autobot scum!

(The six Decepticons cheer. Shockwave lowers his voice.)

ShockW:
    ...And soon, you six will BE a single force.

(Starscream grabs amd spins Shockwave to face him.)

SS:
    This is madness, Shockwave! I assembled the best I had for that mission, and we were crushed! What hope do you possibly have against them?

(Shockwave slaps Starscream's hand from him. He looms over his new rival, anger in his normally emotionless voice.)

ShockW:
    Incorrect, Starscream! While you sought and recruited the most skilled warriors for your expedition, you forgot the most skilled of them all! Come, servant of Megatron!

(Another shadow rises from behind Starscream. This is a protoform as well, but bearing dark blue metal that has silver highlights upon it. He also bears the scars of battle, but he has no head. Instead, he carries in in his hand, and it transforms into a small robot and scales the side of his body. It then plants itself at the neck and transforms once more, revealing his form.)

SS:
    Oh, no... not Soundwave...

(Soundwave acknowledges his name and roars in deep, metallic Cybertronian: )

Soundwave(SoundW):
    AUTOBOTS: INFERIOR...

ShockW:
    Not to worry, Starscream. It is highly illogical that he will attack, considering he believes we do the will of Megatron.

(Starscream steps back cautiously.)

SS:
    But, Shockwave... he's insane! The best there is, sure, but by far the most dangerous choice!

(Soundwave repeats his cry and the six Decepticons cheer madly once more.)

ShockW:
    Yes, but if he believes we do the will of Megatron, he will obey.

(Starscream's eyes are still locked on the approaching figure.)

SS:
    You... you have another motive?

ShockW:
    Honestly, returning to punish those Autobots is a foolish choice. No, I wish to study the Spark of Optimus Prime and, if possible, Megatron's as well. I will, at last, get to the bottom of this. I will show this universe that...

SoundW:
    ...DECEPTICONS: SUPERIOR!

(We pan out to space from the image of Soundwave screaming to the heavens, Shockwave, Starscream, and the six Decepticons watching him, We see the top of Cybertron, just as we saw Earth at the beginning of the first movie, and the TRANSFORMERS logo appears, with the word “Aftershock” forming below it. We dissolve to Earth as the story begins...)​

2. PRIMUS PRIME

PRIMUS PRIME DESTROYER OF WOLDS!!

Man COOL TFTM 0PENING! :thumb 

KEEP WRITING DUDE.:thumb 

3. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Interesting. I'd prefer the sequel start off with an Optimus narration for continuity, but man, that is funny how Starscream is always losing his dream. And Soundwave as a fanatic? Cool.

4. NMPT

NMPT Goofy ominous nutball

This is great! Though I would suggest that you don't abbreviate the mechs names. But still, I can't wait for more.

5. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

Very nice so far!
    All hail Radioactive Ravage!!!
    Where the hell did that come from?...

6. D.Lloyd1990

D.Lloyd1990 Avid Gamer

This is totaly Amazing and I haven't seen the new movie yet. Keep up the good work on this.

7. Radioactive Ravage

Scene 1

((BUMBLEBEE sits in the parking lot of Sam's High School, low music playing within. The school bell rings, and the school starts filing out. Cut to SAM, dejectedly walking down the hall, and back to the parking lot. Sam exits school and walks over to Bumblebee.))

Bumblebee:
    Greetings, Sam. How was your day?

((Sam covers his depression with false happiness, ending up sounding awkward.))

Sam:
    Oh, great. Yeah, uh... it was awesome.

Bumblebee:
    I'm glad.

((Trent, Mikaela's old boyfriend, approaches from behind with a few friends. Sam is about to open the car door when Trent speaks.))

Trent:
    Hey there... Sam, was it?

((Sam spins around in fear, ready to make a run for it. When he realizes it's just Trent, he relaxes.))

Sam:
    Oh, hey... what's up?

Trent:
    Nice car, bud. Is that how you get all the girls?

((Sam defends his place.))

Sam:
    Nah, it's actually the kindness and concern towards their well being. You would know about that, though, right?

((Trent laughs, coming in closer.))

Trent:
    It'd be a real shame if that car had the crap beaten out of it.

((He pushes Sam against the door, and moves for the hood. His friends grab Sam and pull him away from the car.))

Trent:
    Let's see if your windshield breaks easy.

((Wiper fluid shoots from the car and hits Trent in the eyes, making him lean forward in pain. The hood pops open, slamming him in the chin. He falls to the ground. His friends let go of Sam as the engine roars to life. They scamper away, leaving Trent face-to-bumper with the car. He yelps and hops up, running for it.))

Trent:
    Next time, Witwicky, when you've got no car!

((Sam brushes himself off, and the car door opens.))

Bumblebee:
    Care for a ride?

((Sam gets in and closes the door.))

Sam:
    Yeah, but I'm driving.

((Scene change: Driving through the town streets. Cut to Sam, holding the steering wheel. There is silence for a few moments, then: ))

Bumblebee:
    Sam?

Sam:
    Hm?

Bumblebee:
    I noticed that Mikaela is not “getting a ride home” with you today.

((Sam shifts uncomfortably.))

Sam:
    Yeah, well... we had a fight.

Bumblebee:
    You engaged in physical combat?

((Sam sighs.))

Sam:
    No... I mean we had an argument. Now we aren't speaking.

Bumblebee:
    It's fascinating that you're kind can destroy relationships in such a short time.

((Sam closes his eyes in frustration and lightly hits his head on the steering wheel, resting it there while Bumblebee takes over.))

Sam:
    Hey, uh... I know this is a strange question and all, but did Cybertron have... Girl robots?

Bumblebee:
    Yes, actually, they did. Who knows why... the Allspark gave them a thought process and form much unlike the regular, male Cybertronians. They had abilities and... assets very much like your females.

Sam:
    That's pretty wild.

Bumblebee:
    Yes... yes, they were.

((They drive in silence. Then, Bumblebee begins to softly play “You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling”.))

Sam:
    Oh, shut up.

((Scene cuts to MIKAELA walking home on a quiet road. It is next to a hill, where a pink motorcycle sits, a female cyclist wearing a helmet atop it. She looks down on Mikaela and grasps the handlebars. A distortion runs down her body: she is a hologram. She flickers from existence and the motorcycle roars down the hill, catching Mikaela's attention. The motorcycle slides to a halt as two legs kick out from underneath it's body, and hands form as well. With finesse, the bike springs into the air, spinning as the rest transforms. It lands on high-heeled feet, which balance the sleek, feminine form. It is ARCEE, a female transformer. An impressive crossbow appears as the robot turns, and she points it at Mikaela belligerently.))

Mikaela:
    Uh... hi there?

((Arcee waves the crossbow, as if to silence her.))

Arcee:
    YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED MY RACE. THEIR TRACE IS STILL UPON YOU.

Mikaela:
    Are you... are you an Autobot or Decepticon?

((Realization dawns on Arcee's face. She points the crossbow at Mikaela once more, and the Autobot symbol upon it flashes in the sun.))

Arcee:
    WHERE IS OPTIMUS PRIME?​

8. NMPT

Whoo! More!

9. Alienbot

News Credits:
    Excellent! That sounds like a neat way to put Arcee with Mikaela, and logistically have "female" robots.

10. D.Lloyd1990

D.Lloyd1990 Avid Gamer

this just keeps getting better

11. TurtleDreamer

TurtleDreamer Race Car Wannabe

I'm really enjoying your story, so far. Keep up the good work.

12. Pwnbeaver

Pwnbeaver teh uber pwnage

Need More!

13. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

Poor Sam:cry 
    Great story though, the whole thing with Bumblebee made me laugh for a while.
    Looking forward to next part

14. Radioactive Ravage

Scene 2:

((Daytime. A deserted warehouse, dark and foreboding. We pan through the building, which has hills of junk inside. The scene cuts to LENNOX, hidden behind a heap of scrap metal. He holds a heavy armed Sabot launcher in his hands, and he peers over to another pile, where EPPS is crouched. Another soldier announces in a hushed whisper: ))

Soldier:
    Target is approaching. He didn't notice those trackers, after all.

Lennox:
    Great. All right, guys... we've been tracking this thing for two weeks. Let's give him hell.

((The warehouse doors are pushed open by the bumper of a black Mustang, outfitted with police lights and sirens. As the car enters, we briefly catch a glimpse of the words painted to it's body: “To punish and enslave...”
    Lennox gives a signal to Epps, who relays it to another soldier. The doors slam behind the Mustang, and soldiers block the exit. The police lights flash dangerously.))

Lennox:
    MOVE! MOVE!

((The soldiers open fire on the Mustang, which seems to emit a roar of anger. In the light of an explosion, it transforms, an ominous figure rising and screaming. It is BARRICADE, the mysterious Decepticon who vanished before the fight in the city.))

Epps:
    Yeah, that's right, I bet you didn't see this one coming!

((Barricade lets loose a series of long range attacks, causing piles of junk to topple and a fire to start. A few soldiers are blasted out of the way. He challenges them with his fast, harsh voice.))

Barricade:
    REVENGE! REVENGE ON USERNAME LADIESMAN217!

((He switches to his spiked melee weapon and hacks away at junk piles, blocking off soldiers. Epps fires a well-aimed shot, hitting Barricade in the arm and blowing it off.))

Epps:
    Man, what the hell is he talking about?

Lennox:
    Don't know, don't care! Let's take him down!

((Four more shots are able to connect with Barricade before the robot realizes the battle is not in his favor. He rolls and smashes through the warehouse wall. The soldiers follow him as he takes off through the network of other warehouses. Epps is one of the first out, laser targeting the robot as he flees.))

Epps:
    Now that the battle ain't contained...

((He takes out a communications unit and contacts the F-22 squadron flying overhead. They target and fire upon Barricade, his leg being ripped apart. He falls to the ground as soldiers move in. Never giving up, he cuts all those too close to him to pieces. Lennox is able to sneak past the robot, who is preoccupied with the other soldiers, and climbs onto his back. Holding on firmly as Barricade squirms, he begins to climb.))

Lennox:
    Cease fire! Cease fire!

Epps:
    We've got a man on the 'bot! Stop!

((Barricade notices this too, but is helpless as Lennox climbs onto his shoulder. In a last ditch effort, the robot tries to rise, but falters. He turns to look at Lennox, who has his gun pointed at the robot's forehead.))

Lennox:
    Come on, man. Time to call it quits. I took down your Helicopter buddy, you think I can't finish this?

((The robot's face is filled with rage. Suddenly, he looks up.))

Barricade:
    RECEIVING TRANSMISSION...

((The surrounding soldiers pause, unsure of what is happening. Then, Shockwave's voice, Speaking English but unidentifiable by the humans, booms from Barricade's mouth.))

Barricade(Shockwave's Voice):
    Barricade, you have done well serving the will of Megatron. Fear not, for I will avenge you.

((Lennox looks at Epps, who shrugs. Barricade's voice returns to him, responding to the transmission.))

Barricade:
    FIND LADIESMAN217... FIND-

((Lennox fires off a sabot round into Barricade's head, and the robot falls limp to the ground. A cheer from the soldiers echoes throughout the warehouses. Lennox stares at the lifeless metal. His eyes meet Epps.
    Scene cuts to the two leaving the warehouse complex, a helicopter airlifting Barricade's body from the area. They have their own, private transport, which they enter.))

Epps:
    Man, Witwicky's got a good eye. If that kid hadn't told us this guy was still on the loose, he could have caused more trouble.

Lennox:
    You heard that, at the end, right? “I will avenge you...”

Epps:
    Yeah. You think the kid knows about this?

Lennox:
    He's in direct contact with those Autobots... how could he not?

Epps:
    Whatever. We'll bring it up at the next meeting. I got a feeling the Secretary of Defense has a good debriefing ready for us.

Lennox:
    We can't get debriefed. Not if that message meant something.

Epps:
    Oh, come on, man! The last time we were doing something like this all you wanted to do was get back home!

Lennox:
    Yeah, but now that I've been back... well, I thing it's even more important that we keep going. I feel like I've got something to fight for even more now.

((Epps looks away. Lennox tries to pull him back in.))

Lennox:
    Listen, we're one of the FEW who actually knows how to fight these things! If we aren't there to help, if more of those things come down, who is going to stop them?

Epps:
    Listen, I only signed back on so I could get a piece of that Scorpion and this guy. I didn't expect to get caught in another war!

Lennox:
    We've beaten those two now! Remember how great it felt to kick that Scorpion's ass when we found him again?

Epps:
    Yeah, but I did that for Figgy! It's not the same when you've got nothing to fight for!

((Lennox sits back. Epps controls himself and falls silent. Lennox continues to stare at him.))

Lennox:
    We've always got something to fight for.

((Epps doesn't return the gaze. Lennox sighs, and then gives up.))

15. NMPT

Another great chapter!

16. Dragonwolf

Dragonwolf dragon-bot

News Credits:
    simply amazing!!!

great stuff

i hope the writers of 2 take a few notes

17. Sky Shark

Sky Shark Well-Known Member

Amazing stuff dude, you did a great job on the script style and the story seems really good. The dialouge is nice to. Keep up the good work.

18. ShawnL7

ShawnL7 Old School Transfan

I second that.

19. Radioactive Ravage

Scene 3:

((Sam arrives at home, Bumblebee parking himself in the driveway. His father is working on the now-repaired yard.))

Sam:
    Hey, Dad.

Ron:
    You know, I'll never understand why the government let you trade that crappy Camaro in for this new one.

Sam:
    Yeah, well... I scratched their back, they scratched mine.

Ron:
    Doesn't really fit into my 'first car' philosophy.

Sam:
    Well, it's my second car.

Ron:
    Of course.

((He gets up and goes to his son, putting his arm around his shoulder.))

You look a bit down, son.

Sam:
    Well, life hasn't been too kind lately.

Ron:
    Except for giving you that car. You spend more time with it than you do with your friends.

Sam:
    Yeah...

((The roar of a motorcycle comes from the front of the house. Bumblebee silently begins to slide down the driveway, but Sam puts his hand on the hood and goes to investigate alone. It is Mikaela, sitting atop Arcee.))

Sam:
    Well.

((They stand for a bit. Sam shifts uncomfortably. Something seems strange about the motorcycle to him.))

Mikaela:
    Listen, Sam... I don't want to get into it now. I have someone here that needs to speak to Bumblebee.

((Arcee shifts.))

Arcee:
    Tell him it's urgent.

Sam:
    Was that...?

((The motorcycle's engine roars. Mikaela sighs impatiently.))

Mikaela:
    Just let them talk.

((Sam shoots a glance at her, and then crouches down to look at the motorcycle. He whispers into the engine.))

Sam:
    Optimus Prime called me up earlier today. I'm supposed to meet him at eleven at the lake. Show up.

((At the sound of Prime's name, the motorcycle shudders. Sam rises. Emotionless, he stares at Mikaela.))

Sam:
    I guess you two work as a team?

Mikaela:
    I guess so.

Sam:
    Then I'll see you there.

((He walks away. Mikaela stares, and then grabs the handlebars. The motorcycle rides off, leaving Sam walking towards his door. He pauses for a minute, then enters.
    Scene cuts to Mikaela riding down a road lined with trees. She looks down at the body of the Motorcycle.))

Mikaela:
    Can you talk and drive?

Arcee:
    Of course.

Mikaela:
    Finally have your voice under control?

Arcee:
    Adapting to new languages can be difficult. You wish to converse?

Mikaela:
    Were you ever... giving less challenging missions than other Autobots?

Arcee:
    Of course not. I was a valuable asset to any team. I had combat skills other Autobots did not.

Mikaela:
    Right... I guess there really isn't any sexism among robots.

Arcee:
    Mikaela, we were fighting a war. There wasn't time or numbers to single out any Autobot. All of us participated.

Mikaela:
    You said you wanted to speak with Bumblebee in private. Why?

Arcee:
    Bumblebee and I fought alongside one another in many battles. We survived for so long because we were always watching one another's backs.

Mikaela:
    ...Right. Did you know Optimus Prime? You acted kind of strange when you heard he was here.

Arcee:
    I only spoke to Optimus twice, and the conversation was brief. He entrusted me with taking care of the Autobot forces when he left, and I respect him as a leader.

Mikaela:
    So... why come to Earth?

Arcee:
    Optimus suspected that, once he and Megatron has left Cybertron, the war would end. There was nothing left to fight for, and our world was in pieces. He was only half-right. A Decepticon called Shockwave rose to power and began our war once more.

((Scene cut: As Arcee speaks, we see piles of dead Cybertronians being cleaned from battlefields. Suddenly, laserfire breaks loose, and we see Shockwave climb up from a pile of fallen robots, commanding his armies as they run past him, overtaking the Autobots.))

Arcee:
    He was a master strategist. He effectively wiped out all the soldiers we had. I eventually told the remaining Autobots that they must flee Cybertron, and my team and I geld off their forces before escaping ourselves.

Mikaela:
    Your team?

Arcee:
    We were separated in space after we received Prime's message. It instructed us to come to Earth. I arrived first, and sent another message to them. The Dynamic Robots, or as I like to call them, Dynobots, should be arriving soon.

((They continue to ride off towards their destination.))​

This entire story is actually a set up for a third movie. I'm glad you all enjoy it, and expect some interesting takes on characters.

20. Alienbot

News Credits:

I like that.​