Heavy/Scratch: Transformers the left behind series

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by mattarmstrong, Jul 25, 2011.

1. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

In the transformers mythos from marvel to the cartoon to idw there have been many different story arcs. What about the transformers who were left behind. Not autobot not decpticon the neutrals. When all the decpticons and autobots abandoned cybertron these are some of the transformers who were left behind. This is the first of 5 I plan to build. The story behind these five includes pacficsts, scientists, laborers, engineers and clerks. Once all the autobots and decpticons left cybertron hate and resentment built in those that were left behind. They raided Darkmont, Kaon, Iacon and a secret stored cache of energon. They went inside Alpha Trions old lab and modified their bodies. They built redundencies in all their systems so if a critical system went off line a backup would kick in. They used double the cybertronium in their armor to make them more impervious to laser blasts. After all this they built blasters and energon swords and put together a space cruiser. They left cybertron to find the autobots and decpticons and rain vengence upon them.

Name - Honrebus
    Function -Theortical Scientist
    Affilitation -Neutral - The Left Behind
    Quote - The quest for knowledge and improvement is never ending.

Once a leading scientist in Nova Cronum Honrebus deplored the violence that came with the civil war. He was on a transport to the neutral territories when the autobots intercepted the decpticons on a recon mission. The ensuing battle destroyed the convoy killing most of the neutrals on board. Honrebus escaped and wondered the bad lands for cycles untill he met up with the other bots that would become The Left Behind.

Attached Files:

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

While it's nice to see little bios included with customs, how about sharing with us the building process? What parts did you use?

3. mattarmstrong

Rid wedge legs, rid sideburn waist, energon treadshot head, gundam sword and gun, gundam model part that works as headlights, terminator parts, a beast wars bug torso dont remember the name, and rid rail spike arms and i built the front wheel from model parts and a spare transformer wheel. So not only is he left behind in the bio he is built from spare parts i had left behind the other 4 will be built with left behind parts as well.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Awesome. Glad to see you back in the game, buddy :) 

5. mattarmstrong

Thanks sq

6. mattarmstrong

More coming

7. kregon

kregon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have to say that I love this post. I really enjoy coming to the Radicon section every day looking for the unique and original and this really applies. In my own bashing I have some similar project ideas. (Such as what about the neutral bots, the mercenaries?) I applaud your post and look forward to seeing what else you have to post in the future!

8. ironscythe

ironscythe The Critic

News Credits:
    I like it. The robot mode looks like a BW-era Cybertronian body (pre-beast mode), and the vehicle mode is neat in a bizarre sort of way.

9. mattarmstrong

To show with new custom take down

10. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

OOOO I like, the idea, and custom