Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline Product And Case Details

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Feb 14, 2017.

1. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    *Hasbro Executive Comes out of Room after watching hours of Hentai*
    Hey guys I have an idea for a new Transformer Toy.

• Like Like x 2
  2. st.ranger

st.ranger Emperor of Destruction

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Shame they does not look like entirely new molds. Berserker is improved from Crankcase, still not enough for instant buy. That X on his chest is slightly suspicious. Hope TT brings more paint.

3. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    To me it looks totally different, if you leave out the head (that is also different because of the dreads) is a totally different character.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    If you look at his boxart, you can see the X on the chest.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    One thing that concerns me, is that hasbro maybe won't make every character in toy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Daimao

Daimao Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's what I'm afraid of too. Its a pretty small line and so many slots are already used up by Dinobots. I like the new schemes but I already have so many versions of these figures with all the platinum sets and Takara Black Knights.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Galva Prime

Galva Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You can see that Crankcase and Beserker have totally different transformation schemes just from the different kibble. Optimus doesn't look like any of his previous figures for his knight form so I'm not sure what he'd be remoulded from.

If Movie Advanced is anything to go by, apart from a couple of exceptions the paint differences will probably be minimal. If there are Platinum Editions later on they'll hopefully be a lot better.

Sadly I've almost come to expect it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is there any confirmation that there will be a re-relase of all 7 dinobots? we might get only 4-5 or even less, if some dinobot is dead in the movie maybe he doesn't get a toy...

9. Daimao

Daimao Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So far its only Grimlock, Slash and Slug but there may be more. Also, Squeeks should have been a legend class, not a deluxe. I feel like thats 4 slots wasted that could have been new characters, even if they're "off screen" characters but we don't seem to get much of those anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  10. st.ranger

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That does not change the fact it looks like marked unfinished and rejected prototype.

11. Galva Prime

News Credits:
    To be fair, they all look unfinished with the meagre amounts of paint applied…

12. Daimao

Daimao Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm hoping there's an explanation in the movie. I remember one of the leaks mentioning that the TF bodies from previous battles were gathered and stored in a junkyard but not all of them may be completely dead. Maybe the red X is some human marking on the thought to be deceased bodies.

13. st.ranger

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, it always need time for movie explanation and what you wrote make sense. It is just fun military buried dead bodies into the Laurentian Abyss and several movies later all bodies has been burned because of Transformium. And with new one they figure out to store them somewhere. Just saying it is not excuse for recycling characters to new one.

It it like few parts has been assembled and someone add two or three colors. Grey plastic strike again.

14. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I just want to see hasbro making more waves than these.

15. Daimao

Daimao Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe it will bleed into the 2018 Bumblebee movie line. Supposedly there aren't many Cybertronians in that movie so they have to make a toyline somehow. Characters that don't get made in the TLK line could show up there.

• Like Like x 2
  16. TheSilverknight

TheSilverknight Well-Known Member

Well if they don't make more than three waves for the main line. Maybe off screen characters will be store exclusive.

I have a tiny hope that the deluxe Class figures in that toys r us leak marked with ex
    Will be different and hopefully not like those evolution 2pk from AOE.

And if not I'll wait for TT to show what they have planned. After all it's how some people I know got the repaint for stinger and rollbar with out having to buy the Platinum box set.

17. Galva Prime

News Credits:
    Hopefully not, those evolutions pack just doubled the amount of certain characters on the shelf. And here in the U.K. they were doubly pointless as the deluxes and voyagers were TRU exclusives anyway. Why they do things like that is beyond me, just wished they'd concentrate on making decent, well detailed versions of the onscreen characters and then do all the random exclusive stuff later.

18. Bobby Bolivia

Bobby Bolivia Active Member

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Wether its Berserk or Grimlock, they\'re all reuse in some way. Even if Berserk is a new mould with new transformation, it\'s still nothing new, same design as Crankase, nothing new. Basically the only entirely new stuff are Barricade and OP period. I feel like we\'re going to get more repaints so buckle up, downfall of a what used to be a great toyline...

19. Bobby Bolivia

Bobby Bolivia Active Member

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Just realized the first wave really is Barricade, Shit Bee, Crankase and that repainted dinobot. Cant believe its actually happening

20. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    What you said about Berserker doesn't make sense. Berserker is another attempt at doing the Dread design that's more accurate to how they look in DOTM and in TLK from the looks of it which is what a lot of people want from TLK anyway so isn't it a good thing that they didn't just reuse the DOTM Crankcase mold and bothered to do a new mold for a character that's likely going to have a big role? That's like saying ROTF Leader Optimus is nothing new from the original 07 Leader Optimus. Also the rumors are saying that we're also going t get brand new molds for the other half anyway. I mean even a lot of the ROTF toyline was filled with it's share of repaints yet no one's giving flak at ROTF for it.

• Like Like x 6