Transformers: The Last Knight Theatrical Trailer #2 Now Online

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by geiriko, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Holy shit I saw him.
    Wow, I can't believe that went unnoticed until now.
    Do we know for sure if this Cogman?
    I didn't expect him to be introduced until later on in the film, and I've been under the impression that this scene takes place early on in the film before we head over to Europe.

2. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Yeah, the scene does take place before all of the British stuff and Cybertron battle.

If you want my guess, and maybe this is kind of crazy, but in the AZ filming there was the junk truck that had some very unusual parts hanging on. If you want my guess some of the bad guys (Decepticons and/or TRF) are after something the junk truck has, and Cogman is either a buddy of the junk truck who saves what the baddies were after, OR, and this is the crazy part, since he's a Headmaster Cogman could be the head of the junk truck before his junk truck body gets heavily damaged and later on becomes an Aston Martin Transformer in Britain. I would totally be down for the latter part! I mean if he were buddies with the junk truck or the head of the junk truck that would explain why he may play a role in America despite being a British Transformer.

Seriously though, I would totally be down for Cogman being the head of the junk truck initially.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    But he's Anthony Hopkins' butler from the start. Maybe he joins them in Arizona to get them to England.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What if Cogman was taken by TRF, escapes, and ends up taking refuge with Cade? He's probably the one who takes Cade and co. to Hopkins' character in Europe.

5. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Could be that Hopkins' character sent Cogman to bring them England as you say. As it would be easier to bring them there. Makes sense.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Which is something I am well aware about. However, it's obvious Cogman is in American scenes, so at some point he definitely makes the trip to the New World. He's like a British explorer from centuries ago!

By the way, supposedly the Autobot base is in South Dakota's Badlands, so the AZ filming is meant to be the Great Plains and vicinity even though the desert vegetation of Arizona is not the same as the prairies and badlands of the Dakotas.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    Crosshairs sent for him specifically for bedtime story duties...

• Like Like x 4
  8. REMINATOR

REMINATOR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cool to see how Megatron can switch between his face and battle mask:

• Like Like x 1