Transformers The Last Knight Promo Characters

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by pie125, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Well-Hated G1'er!

News Credits:
    My appreciation of Crosshairs has just steadily increased since he first appeared. He's very close to being the bayverse Han Solo :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Darkshift

Darkshift TF5 Megatron > Any Other Megatron

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Then go on! Shoo!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Megatron118

Megatron118 I <3 Linkin Park

I love how Sqweeks has appeared so innocent this entire time, and now we randomly see him with a giant-ass gun lmao.

• Like Like x 5
  4. supernova222

supernova222 Circle of Light

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    was just in fun :) 

in all honestly, i hadnt even noticed the walkie talkie until u mentioned it :) 

5. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Best guess, based on design - looks just like a taser barrel.

6. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer I rise, you fall

News Credits:
    He even has a cop badge in the center of his chest.

7. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    His original foot spikes were triangular - these are more square, like BB's...

8. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Fortress Maximus!

News Credits:
    Im willing to bet that Squeaks will be the one who will blow Megatron's head into smithereens. Calling it now. :D 

9. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think the new Megatron look is okay.

10. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    While these designs at least look better than the first movies, they should get some japanese designers on board to get some nicer designs. Also Bee is the only one with visible kibble. The others look just like they morph into their bot modes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Music

Music Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Sqweeks has literal Vespa handles for his hands and Barricade has his entire chest made out of the front of his alt mode. I can agree with you regarding the AOE designs, but we seem to be past that problem for TLK.

• Like Like x 5
  12. pie125

pie125 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    17342508_1486670911375631_4350764173901776119_n.jpg 17351975_1486672121375510_4575655284869460773_n.jpg

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  13. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe but I explained my self to member twice not everyone gets my explanations as it may come off confusing sometimes.,
    member ask question I answer straight forward as possible as I could I was close been over twenty years since I saw first movie I'll have rewatch scene to catch difference I should have done so before answering like fool

14. fishpop

fishpop Squishy

Ebay:
    HOLY S**T! SQWEEKS IS PACKING!!!

15. cyclopswc

cyclopswc Member

Well, I must have missed some earlier pics of Barricade. I don't see anything on the elbow spikes in these pics, all I see are "To Protect and Serve" on his shoulders, legs and knuckles.

16. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Haha we are all getting a bit wobbly over these serious continuity points. I think we are pinning our hopes and dreams on this, same as Optimus should look nothing like he does on earth. But then again sentinel should have not looked like he did. I think for the most part they're going to ditch the protoform modes it was a great way to introduce them, but I think that not all bots needed to use that ability.

Like I say I think that the protoform mode was probably just something that the autobots had to do in the the first movie as they had no other mode of transportation at the time. Kind of a last ditch , undesirable method of transportation, maybe it's going to become apparent that it wasn't actually a mode of transportation at all. And they may have had to launch themselves into space and scan asteroids to transform into them and protect themselves as much as possible as they floated through space towards earth, like Optimus does in the trailer maybe it was a calculated gamble lol.

Also If I remember correctly they said he was too proud to adopt an earth form and refused to assume anything other than his original cybertronian form, at least that's what I took it as meaning anyway.

I think we're just going to get the fact that transformers are chameleons and thy have their base form, cybertronian. They just assume whatever form is relevant for where they are, there must also be another way they recognise each other...as Optimus "sensed" megatron in AOE despite looking nothing like him. Oh I'm still panicking about the galvatron/megatron transition also being a let down. Hope not.

So in all probability we will get megatron looking like AOE, as the cgi of him and 3D models etc will all still be on file and just as easy to access now as it was before. And he will appear as he did In tf07.

Here's an interesting thought.....if we're getting his backstory......is the fallen going to appear. The fact that they're doing a back story now possibly suggests that there is a huge plot point in its use. It could just be knights based, however it could also just as easily be to demonstrate to us the point where they are changing this reality and its history, it might not make sense at first but remember they're playing the long ball with this cinematic universe so it may fall into place further down the road, as don't forget sentinel should also be in charge of the autobots or at least be in the scenes in some fashion if there's no war yet, anyway I have a feeling we've not seen the last of the fallen.

• Like Like x 1
  17. cyclopswc

cyclopswc Member

Yeah, I'm thinking those pictures of Sqweeks should have a "spoiler alert" next to it!

18. bman29

bman29 Dancitron

Ebay:
    After looking at some of the pictures again, I don't understand why they do such poor photoshopping to the proportions.

For example: the pic with Optimus in his battle stance, his head very much out of scale. Along with his feet. His feet are bigger than they should be. I mean Optimus has always had big feet, and you know what they say about bots with big feet! *whadup*.

Crosshairs and Megs have big noggins too. I'm just curious if this is for marketing reasons so you can see their facial features better, or outsourcing PSing.

19. Music

Music Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    We see protoform modes again in ROTF when new Decepticons arrive on earth. Cybertronian modes seem to look drastically different compared to protoform modes—like, Sentinel Prime, Drift's helicopter, or Soundwave compared to Megatron and Proto-Autobots. They were definitely intending Megatron to be in his protoform mode in TF1.

20. Lord Tron

Lord Tron Well-Known Member

While I do believe we will see The Fallen again I think he will only be hinted at in this film. I don't think we're going to get the whole backstory in TLK just how the transformers rose up against the creators and gained their freedom. Optimus and Megatron will likely be slaves who are rescued and freed by Sentinel. Megatron will likely discover optimus is a prime and the chosen leader of their race, when this happens show a dark shadow shaped like The Fallen's face descending on him, implying his jealousy turning him to evil.

That's good enough for now, we are getting a cybertron prequel we can get Megatron's corruption by the Fallen in that movie just as we can see Oltimus's true rise to leader in that movie. We don't need the whole backstory in TLK just enough of it to make sense of the mythology and history.

• Like Like x 1