Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm And Voyager Bumblebee Discovered

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Mar 5, 2017.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I hope the Voyager Bumblebee listing isn't true. He already has a lot of toys in the line already and we've yet to see Onslaught get a Voyager figure. If he must have a Voyager figure shouldn't it at least wait till his spin off movie? At least then it'll lave more room to characters that didn't get figures yet. Is the reason why he's getting a Voyager toy anyway is because he'll get upgraded into a Prime?

Leader Class Dragonstorm on the other hand I do hope it's true. He's one character that does need a Leader Class figure.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bee's done it. He's conquered The Last Size Class.

(Ok technically he's never been a Scout but he's been a New Legend which is almost the same size, and that RiD armored one might count too)

3. TheSilverknight

TheSilverknight Well-Known Member

I think so people are jumping the gun here not even Hasbro " well not always reveals all the cards in hand " early and even if they did so what it's not that big of deal.

Break it down to what we don't have yet and mabey you'll be a little less worryed.

Mohawk could be repainted from an old legends figure and might only be an exclusive figure.

Hooligan it's hard to say what if any Figure class it could get im having a hard time convincing myself he's just not called brezerker for the toy line.

Onslaught shouldn't pose a problem with Western Star they are still ok with op's truck mode getting represented why not have another it means more company attention for them or more sales of their trucks.

The dump truck was said to be a character but since it was seen only in Arizona and the only confirmed shot in the movie was a rendering under water. So I'd say maybe no figure for this one

Hot rod is pretty much a given for a deluxe figure I don't see Hasbro not giving it some type of figure release. Even if it's exclusive

Cogman was hardly seen outside London not at stone henge nowhere but a few breif shots in the city so I'd say if a all and exclusive of some sort maybe.

With that Instagram post about the waving in alt mode confirmed the meclaren is a Cybertronian but is hardly seen outside London. So again like cogman if at all an exclusive of some sort

The ww1 tank is a character but I don't think a major one so I say maybe a slight chance of what I'm not sure.

The submarine and the driverless car were never 100 percent confirmed someone just said they were.

Anyway people take a chill pill

We don't know what kind of exclusives stores will have we've only gotten toys r us

Nothing from Walmart or Target

We don't know what exclusive products are going to show in toys r us were only inferring

We don't know what TT will do they always have more exclusive figures in their movie line.

And let's not forget Hasbro loves box sets.

It's to early to say we know it all and are disappointed when in reality we don't know everything yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I just want to say forget Hooligan and Mohawk now. Just confirm Deluxe and Voyager toys for Hot Rod, Cogman and Onslaught!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hanzkaz

Hanzkaz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe they don't want to give away more spoilers.

• Like Like x 2
  6. TheSilverknight

As a follow-up I'm so glad I'm not like the other people on this thread. I collect transformers sure but I don't get upset and complain when a company scratch that muti national company doesn't meet my wants and needs. It's fact that they don't care if someone doesn't like there choices to them either buy their products or don't they don't care.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sauce Guy

Sauce Guy Well-Known Member

It would be a crappy move if most of the characters in the movie are only released in exclusive boxsets instead of mainline releases and, frankly, almost the same stunt Hasbro pulled with AOE (Figures with movie accurate paint or molding being released in expensive boxsets or exclusively in Japan), which was simply terrible.

I'm happy to hear Dragonstorm is getting a Leader, but the Voyager Bee worries me, and I desperately hope it isn't what I think it is. Do we even need 3 Bumblebees in the same line?

• Like Like x 4
  8. TheSilverknight

It would be horrible but again oh well if Hasbro didn't have two other shows they could give more time to the movie side. But that's not gonna happen let's face facts simple toys for kids sell.

9. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    At this point I hope that's the case. Also hope that we'll get a new Voyager Grimlock mold thrown in as well.

10. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    voyager BB is sneaky advertising for the soon-to-be-revealed Camaro XL. now with extra sports car!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Veleno

Veleno Solar Plexus Clown Gliders

At this point, I have a feeling that all Onslaught will get will just be a green repaint/retool of some 1-step Optimus.

• Like Like x 2
  12. combinerlover

combinerlover MONSTRUCTOR's BFF ;)

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Why they do care , they care a great deal . If they didn`t there products wouldn`t move . They Interact with young and old alike to seek information about the interests of their fans . Lol , I`m pretty sure they even read the forums on here .... Granted , children are there main focus , but still yet , They give the ut most of shits ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  13. TheSilverknight

Hasbro won't lose sleep over the fact of someone not liking their transformers products released for a movie you seem to forget. Hasbro is not just transformers so if it takes a hit they don't suffer as bad as some people think. Besides if you think they care about fans right they care about your money more sure they like the fan attention but it's still all about the money.

• Like Like x 2
  14. combinerlover

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    They will loose sleep , because fans equals money , and they don`t want to loose any of what they gain . Were just going to have to agree to disagree here .

15. zachprime86

zachprime86 AKA Launch Pad Destroyer

Its very unfortunate that they act this way during a movie year, being a big movie fan.

• Like Like x 1
  16. zachprime86

zachprime86 AKA Launch Pad Destroyer

Don't worry, we will get one, if its true that what we saw at NYTF was less then half of the TLK line.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Jus09

Jus09 Well-Known Member

If that does happen, the Sacking of Rome will look like a picnic compared to the outrage over Bumblebee Prime.

• Like Like x 11
  18. combinerlover

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I wonder what be as a voyager is going to be like ?

19. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Did they say somewhere that there is no Transformer panel at SDCC this year? If so, with that and no more Botcon, what's left?

20. TheSilverknight

It looks like there's no sdcc panel this year that was discovered at nytf.

The only things left is

hascon in September
    Nycc in October

• Like Like x 1