Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm And Voyager Bumblebee Discovered

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Mar 5, 2017.

1. dirtweed

dirtweed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    LOL, Classic. This is so typical of the movie lines. I think this is called "leave them wanting more" but it just comes off as not giving a s**t.

Last year I wait so long to get aoe lockdown just to find out that rotf lockdown was 10 times better. This year ill wait so long to get a tlk hotrod just to find out the TR hotrod is 10 times better.

Voyager Megatron and voyager Hound really look like the only two figures in this entire line that are worth anything. The deluxes are a huge disappointment. I can't belive I'm going to say this but the only deluxe figure that seams slightly interesting is Squeaks ( I just threw up a little when I said that)

every movie line I buy less and less. Aoe I bought only 5 figures, tlk will be 2 and that will make 0 by movie 6.

2. Probe

Probe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, if the voyager coming with Scorn is Bee, I have a feeling collectors and scalpers are going to make Scorn even harder to get.

I hope that Bumblebee looks good then, because I'll probably have to order a case and I doubt I could sell that Bee for anything close to a break even

3. PeterMagnus

PeterMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I am disappointed that we won't get a voyager Onslaught (or at least it is unlikely). When he was revealed as being in the movie, I had hopes that he would be awesome and quite possibly live to fight another day (perhaps with the other Combaticons) But the less we see of him, the more my hopes are dashed.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I should preface my post by saying I'm one of the few that enjoy getting new Bumblebees. However, it seems odd to me that Hasbro is reverting back to releasing so many Bees across different price points. Correct me please, but did Hasbro reps go on record as saying they needed to spread out their offerings (this being said for the AOE toy line) ? I.E. not release so many Bumblebees.

5. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    How many of you highly doubt there will be a wave 4 or 5?

• Like Like x 3
  6. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At this point I don't think we will get Onslaught. I may be wrong but I don't think "Mohawk" will even bein the movie long enough or his name said in the movie to get a toy. Besides, isn't the Mohawk name already taken by a Gremlin lol?

As for Hooligan, we may get a toy for him but I don't think it will be right away. His alt mod van wasn't found for him till late in pre-production so I'm not even sure Hasbro had specs for a toy yet.

7. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I really think it, at least if they do Dragonstorm, maybe we get a leader onslaught, i think.

This can't be just 3 waves, habsro doesn't reveal all it's entire line in just a list of 3 waves, even if AOE got 3, because there at least 3 leader class confirmed, a deluxe cybertron is still coming, the planet cybertron too, so this isn't a line of just 3 waves, i feel it. Maybe there is a 2 or 3 waves more, even in Revenge of the fallen we didn't gotten all the frikn line in the first listings.

8. Galvatron1998

Galvatron1998 Maximal

News Credits:
    Well, if some of the characters like Onslaught do not end up getting figures in TLK toyline they could always be released in the Bumblebee movie toyline seeing as how there will have to be some sort of variety instead of every figure being of Bumblebee or Barricade (that is even if we are getting a Bumblebee movie toyline).

9. Dinocon93

Dinocon93 Dinobot Warrior

Onslaught not getting a figure lends to the possibility of him being a Long Haul clone with only 10 seconds of screen time.

10. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    That rumor list with all the planet names was just like the list for AOE, and that only revealed 3 waves entirely.

11. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yes, but as i said, the things that we got here in TLK (and the ones that we only know)are more than the ones of AOE.

12. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    ???

Looks like the same count of figures to me. Most of them are even just repaints.

13. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah, because we got 3 leader class, 6 voyagers, 3 mpms, planet cybertron, and legion classes in AOE.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jalaguy

Jalaguy has no known physical weaknesses

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I would happily put fifty quid on the TLK Deluxes and Voyagers only getting 3 waves each. There's zero evidence to suggest anything more coming, and I cant see them doing a longer line that AOE got when they now have Robots in Disguise as the "core" toyline. The Last Knight line is going to be a short, sharp burst of product in the middle of the year, not something they'll extend on and on.

The Toys"R"Us exclusives like the $150 Cybertron are in no way evidence of an extended mass retail line.

That being said, the unnamed TRU-exclusive single Deluxe and the TRU-exclusive "Cybertron Deluxe 2-Pack" will presumably give us three extra guys. There's every chance they could be same-character redecoes, of course, but who knows.

15. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Correct. The information we have so far are on par with the AOE line. But there is a slight hope in almost everybody that Hasbro might suddenly say "But wait, there's more...". However, I'm not keeping my hopes up.

About the upcoming "Planet Cybertron" playset and other stuff, wren't they revealed as TRU Exclusives only? Even on previous lines there were TRU Exclusives that were not available anywhere else.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jalaguy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Yup, there's a small range of TRU exclusives:

- "2PK LEGION FIGURE", $15.00 - Legion 2-pack, obv.
    - "DELUXE FIGURE", $19.99 - Seems to be a single exclusive Deluxe, don't think it's an assortment
    - "5BOT FIG COMBNR N SLUG", $34.99 - Hot money is on it being a PCC Grimstone redeco
    - "2PK CYBRTRN DLX", $39.99 - Probably a 2-pack of Deluxes, going by the price
    - "FG CYBRTRN PLAN", $149.99 - Probably a big playset

• Like Like x 1
  17. NovaPrime64

NovaPrime64 Member

Cool toys.Hyped 4 dis toys:) 

18. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Hopefully. Because the 3 waves of Deluxes and Voyagers may last till the end of Summer, while the Leader Class start in Fall.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jalaguy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    When Hasbro says something will be out in Fall/Autumn, that translates to an actual release around August. Fall is when they expect the toys to hit "saturation" - when they're available in the maximum number of locations across the country.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Also if their rumor is true, we may see a Leader Class Dragonstorm this Fall. So hopefully the line will last till the end of the year. That's all I want right now, just 1 or 2 more waves this year.