Transformers: The Last Knight Global Premiere Official Live Stream From London

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 18, 2017.

1. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
  2. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "We see the mythology of the Transformers"

Well... not really. I mean, we see the mythology of Transformers on Earth apparently, but that's nothing new or impressive... :l

• Like Like x 1
  3. convoy84

convoy84 Watcher of the Skies

News Credits:
    No critics, I'm assumin'?

4. Scorpio

News Credits:
    Tons of critics watching the live stream... plus everyone being interviewed has indirectly said that Bay is not focused on providing a good story, rushed the editing, etc...

• Like Like x 1
  5. convoy84

convoy84 Watcher of the Skies

News Credits:
    "Aw, son of a bitch!"
    -Jim Ross

Good thing me volunteering for my church's vacation bible school put a damper on seeing it this week. And here I thought it was gonna kick ass.

6. Scorpio

News Credits:
    It'll probably be like the rest - e.g. it has the same flaws and positives as before.

At least it wont be as bad as ROTF and AOE... hopefully...

7. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 THERE'S A KNIFE IN MY EYE

News Credits:
    Totes not in South Bay, CA. Go away, NSA.
    So when is the review embargo over?

8. Sixshot93

Sixshot93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it's either tonight or tomorrow.

9. Galva Prime

Galva Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I forgot they were having the premiere today. Could've gone up and seen the cars this weekend. Grrr

10. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Go watch it for yourself instead of letting other people tell you what your opinion should be.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  11. TCJJ

TCJJ 102% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Darn, I'll have to avoid TFW for the next couple of days now.

Already booked my IMAX tickets this morning for Wednesday night (they start screening it here in New Zealand at 4pm on the 21st so that you Americans get your midnight premiere at the same time, and there's only one IMAX screening that day, plus there's only one IMAX screen in our whole country).

12. Lemonstorm

Lemonstorm Member

I am so tired of this arguement. Has it ever occured to you that some of us don't want to spend a single $ to go watch a film, if there's a good chance that we won't like it? Reviews don't tell us what our opinion should be, nor do they show us if we are going to like the film or not. It's, actually, much simpler; if most people who watched it didn't like it, then it's most probable that we won't like it either. So why would I risk wasting my time and money to go watch a movie of a franchise that has repeatedly let me down in the past --to the point that I said "that's it, not gonna watch the next one" after AoE-- if chances are against me enjoying it?
    Just remember that there's a lot of people who are not the die-hard fans that are willing to eat whatever garbage Hasbro/Bay/etc. throws at them.

• Like Like x 5
  13. avengerboy123

avengerboy123 Well-Known Member

Got my "Optimus Prime Time" tickets (stupid name)

I hope it's good... Or at least passable!

14. Albimus Prime

Albimus Prime Well-Known Member

A guy who saw the premiere said that there is a post-credit scene

15. NTPrime

NTPrime Member

Any new impressions from people? The twitterverse seems silent.

16. Rumblestorm

News Credits:
    Because if you continue to base your opinions on those of everyone else, you wont be making your own.
    If you already hate the movies to begin with, then just move on and let it be. Otherwise, if $12 o $20 is that big of a loss, ever heard of bootleg?

• Like Like x 1
  17. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Would love to go to one of these TF events in person; they always seem fun! Best of luck and a great time for all involved!

18. Miyaren

Miyaren Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the blonde girl with the short hair cut at 30 min, who everyone commenting was confused about, is that Tessa?

19. Lemonstorm

Lemonstorm Member

Alright, let me make this clear again:
    1. I'm not basing my opinions on anybody else's. The only thing I'm basing on other people's opinions is my decision to go watch the movie, as in most cases, if a film is panned by most people, then I probably won't like it either (not because it's panned, but because I share most people's view of what a good film is).
    2. You made a false assumption; I never said that I hated these movies. I found the first two enjoyable, DotM was meh, and AoE bored me to death. Why is it to you people that a fan can either hate the films or love them? Why is it so black and white? Can't I say I'm disappointed in these films, but at the same time ask for improvement instead of having to wait a decade for a possible reboot? So no, I won't move on, because I am a fan, much like you, and I have the right to say my opinion, no matter how bad it might be.
    3. Bootleg? Are you serious? The only thing that's worth it is the visuals. Why would I put myself to the discomfort of having to endure both an incoherent story and a bad bootleg video/audio?

P.S.: If 90% of early opinions were positive, and only a small group of audiences disliked the film, would you still be so supportive of us going to watch it for ourselves to make our own opinion, or would you argue that "most people liked it, so stop arguing that it's bad"?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rumblestorm

News Credits:
    1) Yeah, that's pretty much the same thing. You see people don't like it, so you base your decision to not see it off of that. You're relying on other's opinions instead actually making your own. You're not exactly making a case for yourself. You may agree with the majority quite a while, but that doesn't appear to be your case when it comes to ROTF, which brings up my second point.
    2)The first one met mild criticism, but the second was the most panned film in the franchise, but you claim to have enjoyed it right? You enjoyed a film that was panned by practically everyone. Doesn't that defeat the point you're trying to make? I never said that fans HAVE to love or hate the films, I am simply stating that you shouldn't let others make an opinion for you. You enjoyed ROTF and saw how it was panned by practically everyone, then why should that be different this time?
    3) Well you clearly don't want to waste money at the theater, so at least with bootleg solves that issue if money is that big of a deal.

P.S And no, I wouldn't, because any movie, as crazy-good as it could be, is not going to make everyone happy. If you want to actually want to make an argument against OR for the film, I would have at least expected you to have watched it, regardless of how well or poorly it scores with critics. (Off topic, kind of, but if someone claims to have watched it, but they fell asleep for the most part, their argument is already null and void since they were asleep for the whole thing.)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017