Transformers The Last Knight Air Le Mag

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by pie125, Jun 2, 2017.

1. pie125

pie125 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    NOS ACTUALITÉS
    air le mag n° 80 - juin 2017
    dbce70c791f44a979013fedac3b452a9-0.jpg dbce70c791f44a979013fedac3b452a9-5.jpg dbce70c791f44a979013fedac3b452a9-6.jpg dbce70c791f44a979013fedac3b452a9-7.jpg
    dbce70c791f44a979013fedac3b452a9-8.jpg
    The Transformers enter the legend

Has the KING ARTHUR invited the Transformers to its Round Table? Discover all the truth in this NEW OPUS defiance nitively azimuthed by Mr. Michael Bay. Mark Wahlberg is a hero of war, with an orphan in distress, the stainless Bumblebee, a beautiful teacher and Anthony Hopkins in omniscient lord.

In 2007, Michael Bay was running the very first Transformers. He made the gentle Autobots clash with the villainous Decepticons. Given his success, the trial quickly turns into a saga: in 2009, La Revanche and La Face cachée de la lune. In 2014, The Age of Extinction is the starting point for a new trilogy, of which Transformers: The Last Knight is the second part. In the meantime, the scriptwriters have worked. So much so that today there would be matter, it is said, for more than a dozen episodes. At a press conference in London, Michael Bay did not hesitate to announce more than fourteen developing stories about the Transformers universe! Not all will necessarily lead to lms, but they will provide leads that can be Exploited in the future.

MICHAEL MECHANICAL ROLLS
    To judge by the episode that comes out on June 28, it is indisputable that the authors coached by the director and producer Michael Bay were far from lacking imagination during their brainstorming sessions. If fans of action, fighting between giant robots and explosions stunned? Antes will be served, lovers of twists and mixing genres should not be disappointed. How, indeed, sulk his pleasure before this amazing and abounding scenario "Which upsets, in a rhythm of hell, space-time mixing robots, knights, Nazis, prophets, etc. ?

SPECIAL EFFECTS AT THE TOP
    This part is, for the first time, shot in Imax 3D. The perfectionism of the director is greeted with lyricism by Anthony Hopkins who incarnates, in the? Lm, Sir Edmund Burton. Asked about Yahoo Movies, the actor said, "He told me about the work he did on the Transformers, how he wanted to improve them and work with the special effects team to perfect every detail of light on the metal, etc. He told me about it at breakfast, before I started working on it? lm. I thought, "This guy is a genius. Really. "It is made of the same wood as Oliver Stone, Spielberg or Scorsese. The same intelligence. They are all scholars. In the previous episode we had left the brave mechanic Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg), who had managed to reroute, In the proper sense, the leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime, and had allowed him to save The Earth threatened, among others, by Galvatron's army. This time, Cade is accompanied by Izabella, a young orphan, whom he takes under his wing. More than ever plunged into trouble, he tries to change the outcome of the war that is now raging between humans and the Transformers.

THE PAST IS A CACHOTTIER
    Cade discovers that it is in the past and the hidden history of the Transformers that Find the solution of con? It and the key to victory. The Autobot Bumblebee,an English lord astronomer and historian (Anthony Hopkins) and a seductive teacher Of Oxford will help him break through the big secret. Will they manage to regain control and To overthrow History? The answer is to be found on 28 June ...

"It's been ten years since the first Transformers came out ... Since then, I have not missed any. I loved the story, the special effects. I can not wait to see the new one.

• News Credit News Credit x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shiny Megatron

Shiny Megatron (Billy)

Oh un article français ! x)

Well, nothing new.

the movie will be released on 21 june in France. x)

3. no fate

no fate Seize the thrown...

In that pic of Cade in front of the ship, you can see the Knight's head in the cockpit. That image has been around for a while and I never noticed that.

• Like Like x 5
  4. WillShockwave

WillShockwave All Hail Megatron !!!

:jawdropper:  :lol :lol :lol 

5. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just noticed the knight helmet peeking out of the glass dome of the ship in the photo with Cade.

6. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IMG_7323.PNG
    You can see his eyes too lol. He's active for sure.

7. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Exactly!