Transformers: The Last Generation

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Davis Prime, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Davis Prime

Davis Prime Active Member

This is still a work in progress, the story is a bit similar to that of the movie's, but not quite. I've only managed to come up with the characters for this arc. If you see the list, you'll notice there are a few similar characters from the movie arc.

Characters:

Humans:
    Thade Ornezz
    Dana Anderson
    Maggie Madsen
    Glen Whitmann
    Steve "Tech" Ornezz
    Agent Simmons
    Agent Matt Warren

Autobots:
    Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Hound
    Jazz
    Prowl
    Ironhide
    Ratchet

Decepticons:
    Megatron
    Starscream
    Bonecrusher
    Barricade
    Soundwave
    Ravage
    Laserbeak
    Brawl
    Shockwave

Plot Synopsis: The Autobots & Decepticons have come to Earth in search of the Allspark, a source of energy able to give life to any machinism. They search for it to restore Cybertron from its battle damaged state. The Autobots remain in the Ark on Earth's orbit, but the Decepticons themselves have all set foot on Earth looking for the Allspark & Megatron. The Autobots have sent only Prowl, Bumblebee, & Hound to Earth. On Earth Sector 7 agents are looking for the Autobots that were sent to Earth, but the search came to a hault as Thade, a former S7 agent, stold the information of the Autobot's where-abouts so they would not be captured.

Well this is what I've thought of so far. I'll go into more detail later on when I've sorted out this story arc.