Transformers: The Last Cybertronian War – RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GogoDG, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Strafe started firing flares to knock the rockets off target.

---

"GARGH" yelled Roadbuster as Motormaster stabbed his roof, before instinctively transforming to robot mode to throw him off.

"OWOWOW!" yelled Drag Strip as Hot Rod pummelled him.

Breakdown charged at Drag Strip in order to help his teammate.

---

"All units: launch" Soundwave ordered over the comms.

Swarms of Decepticon fighters, dropship and gunships swarmed off the flagship.

=====

"Lets move" Blacker sighed as he moved towards Magnus' position.

---

"No clue" said Snap Trap, shrugging. "Just unaccounted for."

2. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, who goes for a drink

Twitter:
    The red Seeker was blown by one of Blitzwing's deflected missiles.

"Hey watch it, Blitzwing!" the other Seeker noted.

---

"Ha! That's what you get 'con!" Hot Rod getting ahead of himself didn't even notice Breakdown and was pushed away, landing on his back "Ouch."

---

In minutes the grounds areound the Decagon were filled with troops, Autobot and Decepticon alike. People used whatever they had to fend off the incoming onslaught. Anti-aircraft weapons took out some of the smaller dropships but Megatron's ship was impenetrable. Ships were flying by, some of which crashed or were taken down. Smoke rose from the grounds while many explosions and gunfire tore the night sky.

---

Meanwhile Optimus was in the armory, gearing up to go out. He had his trusty Ion Cannon in his right hand and a Path Blaster in the left, with an ammo harness on his chest filled with bombgs and provisions.

"Scattershot, keep me updated." Optimus commed "I'm going out."

"Roger that, Optimus Prime."

---

Cliffjumper covered Blacker as he provided cover fire, switching his rifle from sniper configuration to assault rifle.

"Yeah boy!" he cheered as he ran down the trenches with explosions going out around them, coming from grenades and rocket launchers.

---

Laser approached the unconscious mech, only to find out that it was a Decepticon.

"Hey First Aid, what're we going to do with him?"

---

Straxus nodded.

"Decepticons, this is it. The Autobots will try to storm our territories today, we won't let them do that no matter the cost. Bring me their heads and tear out their sparks, bathe in their energon and make weapons from their scrap. Peace through tyranny!" he gave a speech, quoting Megatron's favorite saying.

"Peace through tyranny!" the other Decepticons around him also cheered.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  3. CyberRavager

CyberRavager The Cyber Racer

Blitzwing transformed and attempted to hop onto Strafe.

Stakeout started firing directly at the enemy shuttle, trying to blow it up.

---
    Motormaster slowly inserted the sword deeper into Roadbuster, trying to slowly kill him.

"Haha, you'll die here on the battlefield as nothing more than a simple soldier. How does it feel, Autobot?"

---
    "Seekers, decimate the building and leave no witnesses!" he ordered as he began bombing the Decagon.

---
    In the armory a red mech, whose name was Sideswipe was gearing up for battle, he had shoulder mounted cannons, Energon Battlepistol and EMP Shotgun in each hand and a prototype jetpack on his back.

"Ready to roll, sir?" he cockily asked.

---
    Iguanus slowly entered the ship and took out a pisto in case there was something inside, he looked around going through the different rooms, all were dark though he had turned on his night vision so he saw everything as if it was daylight.

4. Devaron9

Strafe transformed into robot mode and fired his Thermo Rocket Launcher. All 3 missiles flew past Blitzwing, leaving him unharmed. Strafe switched to his guns, and fired at Blitzwing.

---

"YEAH!" yelled Breakdown. "I DID IT!"

And then Breakdown was blasted by Strafe's stray rockets, sending him flying off into the distance.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"Like you got a little too close than you should have." Roadbuster smirked beneath his faceplate.

His rocket launcher pointed straight at Motormaster's face and fired.

Bee would go to help Hot Rod up.

"You okay?" he asked.

=====

Blacker would make it to Magnus' position, and assist him, Groove and Impactor in clearing the trenches.

"Thank Primus you made it here in time" said Magnus. "All points call in, are we clear?"

---

First Aid mused.

"We can't refuse treatment" he said. "Get extra security in here, and help me get him on a bench.

---

"Yeah, yeah yeah, peace through tyranny, blahblahblah-LETS KILL SOMETHING!" yelled Snaptrap.

((Might wanna state where Sideswipe is.))

5. GogoDG

Twitter:
    "Yeah, thanks Bee." he took his hand and got up.

---

((I take that in the armory there are more than two Autobots, if anyone wishes to present their Autobot charecters, now it's the perfect time.))

Optimus nodded.

"Autobots, let's roll out."

---

Laster commed if there was any free hands around, soon enough two tough-looking mechs came into the medibay.

"Hey boys, keep us safe while we operate on this Decepticon, in case anything bad happens." Laster explained.

The mechs nodded.

---

There was one room which was brightly lit, from which there was coming a buzzing noise.

---

"Snaptrap, you'll take defence positions along our cannon line. Bludgeon, I want you to lead our troops directly into batte. And I'll comm our battleships to decimate the grounds around us with everything we've got, it's all or nothing." Straxus ordered.

((@fafireguy, @CyberRavager, @BRX))

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018 at 1:37 PM
  6. CyberRavager

"You missed, weakling!" Blitzwing roared as he attempted to hop onto Strafe and stab him with his sword.

Stakeout exited the gund and chose to hop in the Decepticon shuttle, kicking, shooting and punching anyone that was near him.

"Die, for the love of god, die!"

"Boys we'll be over Roadbuster's tam in a few moments, be ready to get them on board." Braver commed his teammates.
    ---

The rockets hit Motormaster's face setting it on fire. Instinctively he dropped his sword and covered the fire with his hands running to somewhere roaring from pain.

Ironhide was still lying there unconcious and bleeding out from his injuries.

---

"After you, Optimus." Sideswipe joked as he loaded ammo in his gun ready to go out.

---

Iguanus approached the room, took out his pistol and lied next to the open door. He then swiftly turned with gun pointing in the room, it looked empty. Well empty of people but it was filled with scientific equipment, new and old.

"Don't move, Iguanus." a deep monotone voice spoke as a purple figure emerged from the shadows, revealing it to be the Decepticon cyclops Shockwave.

"Shock... Shockwave, is that you?" he asked.

"Indeed."

"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be in Iacon with Megatron?"

"I have plans of my own." Shockwave started to walk slowly towards Iguanus.

'By beaing here in this ancient ship?" Iguanus asked, now starting to ge frightened.

"There's a reason for it being here." he approached him took his pistol from his hand and knocked him out "There's a reason for you to be here too."

Iguanus was now lying down on the floor unconcious.

7. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Bludgeon taps the handle of his rifle
    "Then let's push them back."

---

Impactor turns to Blacker
    "Alright, now let's hit the main tower."
    A large smile forms on his face.

8. Devaron9

"This guy is tough" Bee states.

Roadbuster stood up, all guns blazing at Motormaster.

Strafe divebombed, reverting to jet mode as he dived down.

=====

Snaptrap nodded at got into position.

---

First Aid began treating Dead End.

---

"All units press on to the tower!" announced Magnus.

Before anyone could answer, the dreadnought above the exploded violently, and something streaked to the surface amongst the flames.

"What the..." said Blacker, confused.

9. GogoDG

Twitter:
    In a matter of seconds all of the Decepticons on that shuttle fell of it, thanks to Stakeout's initiative.

The only Seeker left followed Strafe as he dove.

---

Optimus lead the Autobots out the Decagon with full force, unpacking everything he got against the incoming Decepticons.

---

"What in the name of..." Straxus exclaimed as he saw the exploding and now falling ship.

---

Dead End was lying on the table motionless.

"Anything you need?" Laster broke the silence.

---

"Waaat did jist 'appen, lads?!" Cliffjumper asked.

10. CyberRavager

Motormaster ran out of anyone's range, hiding somewhere in the wreckage of Iacon.

Blitzwing transformed and landed near Roadbuster and Bumblebee, then he took his blaster and started shooting at Strafe.

"Coming through!" Braver shouted as he hovered above the Autobot forces.

"Hop in, crew!" Stakeout shouted as he dropped a rope.

---
    Slag noticed the huge explosion above them

"Grimlock lookout!"

---
    Sideswipe followed Prime as he kept his back once they went outside.

"Cons on 2 o'clock, Optimus!" he blasted some of the incoming scouts.

---
    After an unspecified amount of time had passed, Iguanus awoke tied to a metal table with his abdomen opened and his T-Cog missing.

"What have you done to me, Shockwave?!" he muttered.

But the purple cyclops was nowhere to be seen.

"Primus, help me. Guide me in my time of need." he prayed.

11. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Impactor takes a step back
    "Move back! If this is who I think it is, we want to regroup!"

Bludgeon closes his optics
    "You called for him didnt you?"