Transformers: The Greatest Generation (Movie reboot)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by peteynorth, Oct 19, 2011.

1. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

Sorry for the script format, just felt like the appropriate thing for a movie. Only about half-way through.

TRANSFORMERS: THE GREATEST GENERATION

BY

ROY HARRIS​

FADE IN:

EXT. SPACE ORBITING CYBERTRON

ZOOM IN THROUGH the endless alien skyline of the largest city visible in the near ecumenopolis that is Cybertron, quickly settling on the top of a skyscraper where on a small landing platform is a gathering of robots of varying sizes and designs surrounding the mangled and dismembered remains of one particular robot, his scorched, decapitated head still adorned by a blue helmet with a pair of thick antennae on either side and the emblem of the Cybertronian Senate etched on the center of it.

CLOSE UP ON a roughly fifteen foot blue and yellow robot, NIGHTBEAT, who scans the crime scene, the landing platform on the top of a building, a platform just large enough for ten occupants and the single personal aircraft that’s several yards away, making it safe for the six robots currently on it, but leaving little maneuvering room for them, and the whipping high altitude winds making it somewhat precarious at times. The small craft, one built to hold a pilot and one passenger is showing damage to the wings and fuselage, smoke still billowing from it.

CUT TO shot from over Nightbeat’s shoulder of the lone access door opening to allow PROWL, a similarly sized though more powerfully built white and black robot, to walk out on the platform. The platform is thousands of feet above the planet’s surface, above a thin cloud line, something shown as Prowl nods at Nightbeat and walks over to him.

PROWL
    So what have we got here Nightbeat?

NIGHTBEAT
    It’s Emir Xeon alright.​

PAN TO the side to cover Prowl and Nightbeat converging on the largest collection of the corpse’s pieces.

PROWL
    Who would dare murder a member of the High Council?​

CUT TO shot from over Prowl’s shoulder as he scans the high altitude platform, taking in the details.

PROWL
    And perhaps more importantly, how?​

CUT TO Nightbeat shrugging.

NIGHTBEAT
    I wish I knew, Prowl. Security logs indicate that Xeon was alone in the lift, alone in the short hallway leading from it, and alone passing through the door we all entered through. We’ve scanned down to the molecule, and that door is the only way on or off this platform without using an aircraft.

PROWL
    So look into air traffic in this vicinity.

NIGHTBEAT
    I have. There was nothing detected on aerial scans that could be any sort of aircraft. There was an unusual blip, but it was far too small to be any known transport.

PROWL
    How small? I’m not aware of any aviaton able to traverse the wind currents at this altitude, much less be capable of dismembering a twenty foot robot.

NIGHTBEAT
    No, even those with large talons and other weapons would not have been able to do this. Some scorching and lacerations aside, Xeon was pretty much battered to death. The dismemberment looks as though it was done by hand.

PROWL (stunned)
    By hand? Tell me more about this blip.

NIGHTBEAT
    Aerial scans put it as being larger than you or I, but still within the anatomical parameters of standard Cybertronians; granted a large Cybertronian, but still just a Cybertronian. And while dissipation is a factor this long after the murder, we should be able to detect emissions from an aircraft, but nothing in the air matches anything in our records. We did detect trace amounts of some radioactive gas, but it doesn’t match anything we have, and the amount doesn’t seem to indicate a craft large enough to transport even a small Cybertronian.

PROWL
    So you’re telling me that we’re dealing with a large flying Cybertronian?

NIGHTBEAT
    Yeah, not likely, and portable thrusters typically aren’t any good at this altitude, but right now nothing more logical is jumping at me.

PROWL (nodding)
    Alright, just find out all you can and send me a report ASAP. Given the victim, the other high profile murders, and that the Birthing Ceremony is coming up, Prime is going to need to be kept updated at all times.​

Prowl turns and leaves through the door.

CUT TO:

INT. SMALL SUBTERRANEAN CHAMBER

ALPHA TRION, a lanky, ill-maintained twenty-three foot tall robot, is deep within a exceedingly bright cavern, hundreds of feet below the surface, removing a long, narrow device that had been affixed to the source of the excessive and slightly bluish illumination, an exposed portion of VECTOR SIGMA, the life-giving crystal-like entity that runs all the way to the core of the planet. Alpha Trion examines the device and shakes his head sorrowfully.

ALPHA TRION (whispering to himself)
    Who has violated you, our beloved mother?

Alpha Trion then marches away from the exposed portion of Vector Sigma, which slowly begins sealing itself back behind the metal walls of the cavern, causing the vast illumination to wane.

CUT TO Alpha Trion exiting the cavern into a tunnel where a transport, one just large enough to carry him, awaits his return. The light from the cavern, as seen through the doorway of sorts he entered the tunnel through, fades away completely, leaving only the various lights of the transport, which are all on, to provide light in the otherwise pitch black series of caverns. Alpha Trion enters the transport.

ALPHA TRION
    Home.​

PAN ON vehicle immediately shooting forward up through the cavern.

CUT TO view from inside vehicle, looking out the view port as Alpha Trion manipulates a heads-up holographic series of controls. As his fingers dance over the holographic control panel, the ship banks right and left, navigating through the seemingly endless tunnels at impossible and terrifying speeds, the countless obstacles only coming into view the moment before the ship banks away from them. The course proceeds through the bowels of Cybertron, illuminating only tiny portions as the ship zips past, providing glimpses of underground liquid-falls, simple, mechanical bat-like mechanical creatures, various walls and sealed panels opening upon Alpha Trion’s instructions via the holographic panel his hands are manipulating, until…

CUT TO the craft bursting forth through the surface of the planet over the ruins of an ancient and long abandoned city.

CUT TO previous view from inside cockpit, where Alpha Trion pilots the craft through a harrowing zig-zag through the cityscape, where after a few miles of zipping past decrepit looking derelict buildings and the occasional astonished down on his luck robot finding a home in the abandoned buildings, the ship once again darts down through a cavernous hole through the planet’s surface and zips through another section of subterranean mazes before slowing down and coming to a stop in a fairly large expanse, just as two one-hundred-twenty foot tall GUARDIAN robots burst forth from either side of an entrance way and position their arm cannon’s at the ship.

CUT TO Alpha Trion climbing out of the ship and standing still as one of the Guardians scans him with a set of lights emanating from his optic lenses behind his enormous clear facial blast shield. Confirming Alpha Trion’s identity, the two giants settle back into their resting places and Alpha Trion walks forward toward a large and ornately designed metal door as the lights of his craft slowly fade down.

CUT TO INT. ALPHA TRION’S WORKSHOP where as the lights come on at the opening of the door, all sorts of devices that defy the imagination are arranged throughout the vast chamber. Alpha Trion walks in with a sense of purpose, ignoring all the wonders that he has constructed and are on display around him as he makes his way across the chamber.

ALPHA TRION
    ARGOTRON 487 online!

ARGOTRON 487 (unseen computer – voice only)
    At your disposal Alpha Trion.

ALPHA TRION
    Access Autobot Historical Log and prepare entry.

ARGOTRON 487 (V.O.)
    Done.

ALPHA TRION
    On the cusp of Cybertron’s seventy-second million, four hundred ninety third, nine hundred seventy sixth vornal pulse; the fifteen thousand, sixty seventh since the birth of the first brood of Autobots, of which I am the last surviving member, I have discovered a violation of Vector Sigma, an illicit accessing and drawing forth of life-giving energies by parties thus far unknown to me.​

Alpha Trion approaches the opposite end of the chamber toward a large, thick door reminiscent of a gigantic bank safe.

ALPHA TRION
    According to my determinations, there were two violations, the first occurring roughly two-thirds of a vorn ago, and the second occurring roughly one half of a vorn ago. Both appeared to draw vast energies, but it appears that the second was more so. At what point on Vector Sigma this violation occurred I can not say, but it was not in the traditional birthing chamber nor at the point where I communed with the Great Mother.​

VIEW OVER Alpha Trion’s shoulder as he accesses a holographic control panel before the door to gain entry.

ALPHA TRION
    It appears that the ominous visions that have been haunting me through the recent vorns have been related to this. Visions that have prompted me to surpass all previous endeavors…​

VIEW INT. VAULT over the corner of an otherwise unseen vehicle and up at Alpha Trion looking down on it.

ALPHA TRION
    And create a champion.​

CUT TO:

INT. IACON COMMAND CENTER

CUT TO SENTINEL PRIME, roughly twenty-four feet tall, golden in color and powerfully built, marching into communications room and nodding to SOUNDWAVE, a similarly sized dark blue robot who is waiting for him. Other ANONYMOUS ROBOTS can be seen walking by through the hallway that Sentinel Prime has just exited just as the door to the communications room slides shut. At Sentinel Prime’s nod, Soundwave transforms into a large communications console and jacks into the wall.

SOUNDWAVE
    Ready to receive transmission

SENTINEL PRIME
    Thanks Soundwave. Alright Prowl, I’m here, what have you got?

PROWL (O.S.)
    Well Prime, the body has been confirmed as that of Emir Xeon. Unfortunately we have no suspects nor do we know how the killer got to him at this time. Whoever the killer or killers were, they were capable of getting to him on his personal platform from, at least according to his security measures, the outside.

SENTINEL PRIME
    That’s nearly a hundred standard Cybertronian stories off the ground!

PROWL (O.S.)
    I realize that sir, Nightbeat’s working on possible scenarios as we speak. He’s usually pretty quick at figuring these things out.

SENTINEL PRIME
    I have a good deal of confidence in Nightbeat’s abilities, but ‘these things’ are a recent occurrence, and not something we’ve had the misfortune of dealing with in the past. I just hope he’s up to the task. The Vornal Birthing Ceremony is about to begin, and if the news of murdered Councilors and our ignorance about who, how or why gets out to the populace and ruins it, Emir Traachon will have my bumper welded to a wall.

PROWL (O.S.)
    Understood sir. I suppose that the silver lining is that those with resources to achieve something like this have got to lead to a very narrow suspect list.

SENTINEL PRIME
    That’s assuming these individuals are known to us at all.​

CUT TO

EXT. PLAINS OUTSIDE POLYHEX - DAY

AERIAL VIEW looking down at STARSCREAM, SKYWARP and THUNDERCRACKER, all speeding across the ground in tetrahedron-shaped vehicular modes, all three very similar aside from their coloration and other far more subtle differences.

ZOOM IN on the three as their barely visible wheels are carrying them over the metal ground at over two hundred miles per hour through a somewhat barren region separating the city-state of POLYHEX and a sparsely populated village in the distance ahead of them.

CLOSE UP of Thundercracker, the predominantly navy blue pyramid shaped ground vehicle. Skywarp, a black and purple vehicle is seen beyond him.

THUNDERCRACKER
    Come on Starscream, where are you taking me?​

CLOSE UP of Starscream, the predominantly light gray vehicle with liberal splashes of red and blue over his frame.

STARSCREAM
    Patience Thundercracker. All will be revealed in time. Of course, that time won’t likely be today. You’re still in the spoon feeding stage.​

PAN OUT on all three.

THUNDERCRACKER
    Whatever. If Skywarp has been let in on it before me, then whatever secret this is needs to be accompanied by an apology. There’s no way this simple sack should be privy to anything before me.

SKYWARP
    Hey! You’re the sack…sack!

STARSCREAM
    Shut up Skywarp, Thundercracker has a right to feel slighted being let in on a secret after you. But Thundercracker, before absorbing your bearings into your frame and throwing a tantrum, know that any confiding in Skywarp was due to absolute certainty of his loyalty, not due to intellect. Clearly, not due to intellect.

SKYWARP
    Yeah. What? Hey!

STARSCREAM
    Shut up, we’re here.​

PAN OUT as the three come upon an ancient temple.

CUT TO shot over the rear of Starscream and the others, one that shows EMIR STRAXUS emerging from the front of the temple.

CUT TO side view of the three reaching Straxus and transforming to robot mode, all three of the newcomers roughly thirty feet in height with lean, powerful frames. Straxus is a few feet shorter and far broader.

STRAXUS
    Welcome Thundercracker. There are very few things that Starscream and I agree on, but reaching out to you was one such thing. Please, come in.​

Thundercracker bows and follows the others as they all head into the durably built but time-aged giant gothic-esque structure.

INT. TEMPLE OF CHAOS ENTRANCE CHAMBER

Long abandoned, ancient and weathered but possessing an eternal quality. Ominous but not-quite identifiable statues and carvings line the far wall. The chamber is dimly lit by unearthly blue flames spaced out along the floor. Straxus leads the three through the vast chamber.

THUNDERCRACKER
    Emir Straxus, it is a pleasure to see you again, and an honor that you remember me, but I am confused as to what we are doing here. Particularly what you would be doing here.

STRAXUS
    Yes, how would the denizens of the Emirate of Tarn react to their duly appointed ruler visiting a temple of a religion that’s long since fallen out of favor with every living individual on the planet?

THUNDERCRACKER
    Yes, that.

STRAXUS
    Well, my friend Thundercracker, the simple answer is that we keep our presence here undetected.​

The group reaches a dark entranceway at the far end of the chamber and walk through.

INT. STAIRCASE

Straxus leads them up a dark, circular staircase, like with the previous chamber, the staircase is lit by ominous blue flames placed almost randomly through the stairway. The flickering of the illumination occasionally reveals frightening faces and images on the walls of the stairwell.

STRAXUS
    Stealth and deception are our primary weapons; at least at the moment. We may soon be able to shed these items and reveal the vast other weapons at our disposal.

STARSCREAM
    Other weapons will be revealed very soon, but regardless of how powerful we become, deception will always be at the core of our success; our identity.

SKYWARP
    Yeah, that’s why we’re called…

STRAXUS (agitated)
    Silence dolt!​

Straxus twists and places his hand on Thundercracker’s shoulder, comfortingly.

STRAXUS
    Our friend Skywarp is enthusiastic, but needs constant reminding that there are certain protocols that need to be followed. I have no doubt that in time you will be counted as one of us, but until then, there are certain things that you are not permitted to know.​

The group reaches the top of the staircase and proceeds through the doorway at the top, one with a comparatively large amount of light shining through.

INT. DARK TABERNACLE OF CHAOS

The mid-sized ancient chamber is fairly well lit, revealing a mixture of ancient metal furniture, artwork, statues, mixed with state of the art communications equipment and other modern objects that seem out of place. Most strikingly out of place are two enormous tread-mounted cannons in the far corners of the room, one dark purple with rounded features, SHOCKWAVE, and the other predominantly chrome with more angular features, but equally enormous, MEGATRON.

Straxus leads the three newcomers to the center of the room before turning to face Thundercracker directly.

STRAXUS
    Perhaps this is a foolish move, but as I stated, I have little doubt that you will be one of us, so I will tell you this. The crowds gathering on the planes outside the Vector Caverns to celebrate the Birthing Ceremony are ignorant fools. Vector Sigma appears to build its life-giving energies over the course of an entire vorn, getting to the point where its energies glow out of the endless cavern it is in nearly as brightly as the primary star for months, before expelling its energies upon structures within the cave, granting them life. That’s the way it’s been since the dawn of time. It provided life to rocks and shards of metal, and in time, larger, more complex life forms, eventually leading to us.

THUNDERCRACKER
    Yeah, we all know this stuff, even Skywarp.

SKYWARP (angry)
    Hey!

STRAXUS
    Yes, but what you don’t know is that the caverns below the planes of Iacon are not the only way to access Vector Sigma. And its ability to bestow life is not confined to that location, nor is it confined to the end of each vorn.​

Thundercracker looks incredulously at Straxus, and then turns his head toward Starscream, who nods his confirmation.

STARSCREAM (shrugging)
    Straxus has a friend who dabbles in the dark arts, and he found some ancient texts that talked about tapping into other parts of Vector Sigma even further down into the planet’s bowels.​

PAN OUT to cover the four robots with the chrome cannon clearly displayed in the background.

MEGATRON (in cannon mode)
    Enough of the explanations.​

Suddenly the chrome cannon transforms into Megatron, his robotic mode standing twenty-eight feet in height with a massive body-builder type physique and an enormous cannon mounted onto his right forearm.

CUT TO view of a startled Thundercracker raising his arms and deploying slender outer bicep-mounted rifles that unfold into place and pointing them at the oncoming massive robot.

MEGATRON (O.S.)
    Don’t.​

PAN OUT TO cover entire group from different angle, one including a clear view of the purple cannon. Thundercracker looks nervously at Starscream, who just smiles and crosses his arms over his chest. Thundercracker lowers his arms.

MEGATRON
    Good choice.​

Megatron then looks over at the purple cannon.

MEGATRON
    Your exceptional intellect must be making you aware that this subterfuge you’re clinging to is now pointless.​

The purple cannon transforms into Shockwave, a robot of equal height and physique to that of Megatron, but with a lone optic representing his face and a long cannon barrel where a left hand should be.

SHOCKWAVE
    Your transformation risked my cover, but it wasn’t until you spoke to me that it became pointless. Your reasoning for performing both events is a mystery to me.

MEGATRON (smiling)
    You will make the greatest of wartime advisors Shockwave, but you will never be a leader. The reason for that is that you will always be considering options and outcomes when the time to act has come and gone.​

Megatron turns to Thundercracker and approaches him, placing his large black hand on the blue robot’s shoulder.

MEGATRON
    I am familiar with Thundercracker’s dossier, and I have been observing him since his arrival here. I am convinced that he belongs with us.​

Megatron releases his grasp of Thundercracker’s shoulder.

MEGATRON
    You were given birth three vorns ago, your spark bestowed upon a Vos X-9 Road Seeker, one of the most advanced vehicles on the planet. You are strong, fast, and durable; you are exceptional. The masses look upon you and see their superior, and rightly so. We here are like you, we and others in our brotherhood are also the exceptional, the superior, gods in this world of ordinary beings.​

Thundercracker nods as his gaze shifts from Megatron to Shockwave and back.

THUNDERCRACKER
    OK, I’ll play along…for now. Yeah, I’m better than those twats out there. Endless hordes of slow, weak, stupid scrap piles consuming resources just to do nothing more than exist. But that doesn’t mean that I’m going to jump into some club filled with ego maniacs like me. I don’t even know who you are.

MEGATRON (smiling)
    We are the ones that will provide direction to your life, to allow you to achieve a destiny worthy of your exceptionalness. My name…is Megatron.

THUNDERCRACKER
    Never heard of you.​

Thundercracker glances over to Shockwave.

THUNDERCRACKER
    Never heard of you either, Shockwave.

MEGATRON
    That’s because neither of us existed prior to this past vorn, and both of us have decided to keep our presence unknown to help assure the implementation of our new galactic order.

THUNDERCRACKER
    New galactic order, huh? Well, I’ve never been much of a joiner.

MEGATRON
    I understand that, but please allow me to present my proposal in its entirety before saying no.

THUNDERCRACKER (shrugging)
    Alright, what else have you got?​

Megatron lowers his hand to his waist, where a small compartment opens allowing a small, smooth silver-white ball of metal to roll out into his hand.

MEGATRON (raising the ball)
    This material is Thorium, it is an element that at one time was abundant on Cybertron, but through the ages, primarily ages prior to the emergence of our species, it has been mined to near disappearance. Thorium is a radioactive element, one that reacts with the energy of our sparks to create the power of propulsion, among other things.​

CLOSE UP Megatrons lower legs, where slats on their outsides open and a translucent exhaust is emitted through them.

CUT TO view of Megatron rising effortlessly into the air without the use of any visible propulsion, causing Thundercracker to stumble backward in disbelief as the others laugh at his reaction.

THUNDERCRACKER
    Impossible!

STARSCREAM
    Oh my dear comrade, it is most definitely possible.​

Starscream also lifts into the air.

STARSCREAM
    Let’s show him Skywarp.​

Starscream levitates toward a large window with metal shutters closing it off from the sky, and throws them open to exit the temple with Skywarp following after him.

EXT. SKY OVER TEMPLE OF CHAOS - CONTINUOUS

Starscream and Skywarp glide outside the window and once they’ve put adequate distance between the structure and each other, they transform into their tetrahedron-shaped vehicular modes, though unlike before, they are now capable of flight, achieving speeds on par with the fastest of human fighter jets and far more maneuverable. The two aircraft zip around the temple as Thundercracker can be seen coming to the window and watching his friends. It is quickly clear that Starscream is the faster and more skilled of the two fliers. The two return to the window.

INT. DARK TABERNACLE OF CHAOS

Thundercracker backs away from the window as Starscream and Skywarp enter through it.

MEGATRON (O.S.)
    They are the most skilled fliers in existence, and you could be one of them.​

CUT TO Thundercracker turning to face Megatron.

THUNDERCRACKER
    And what must I do to be worthy of such gifts?

Megatron (smiling)
    Swear allegiance to me, to the death, and this will be but the first of countless rewards.

THUNDERCRACKER
    To fly, to…be a god.​

Thundercracker drops to his knees and bows his head.

THUNDERCRACKER
    I have just met you, but I know greatness, and you exude more than any ten Cybertronians I’ve ever met. I will follow you, Megatron, to the death.​

CLOSE UP Starscream’s face, a look of unrestrained jealousy etched on it.

CLOSE UP Megatron’s face peering down at Thundercracker, a broad smile spread over his face.

MEGATRON
    Rise Thundercracker, my newest Decepticon, and prepare yourself for glory.​

EXT. PLAINS OF IACON, EVENING

ZOOM OVER thousands of Cybertronians gathered in the plains, the throngs being held back from a series of caverns by soldiers. Though night is upon them, a tremendous light is bursting forth from several of the caverns in the distance.

ZOOM IN on RATCHET, PERCEPTOR and FIRST AID walking toward the entrance of the cave with the greatest degree of illumination emerging from it. All are bulky, but not altogether powerful looking, varying make ups of the colors red and white, and each is a foot or two shy of twenty feet in height. To their side is a long line of lifeless vehicles that are being carried down into the same cavern. Ratchet looks over the closest of the vehicles, focusing on a sleek red one and an even sleeker yellow one.

RATCHET
    I see MIRAGE has once again devoted a chunk of his fortune toward giving life to would be bodyguards.

PERCEPTOR (sarcastically)
    Iacon’s wealthiest industrialist failing to observe the anti-indentured servitude laws that have been set into place? Will wonders never cease?

FIRST AID
    Perceptor my friend, Mirage is well aware of the laws, but between the gratitude he expects for their technologically advanced frames and the payment he’ll offer them for their services, he knows that they’ll work for him.

RATCHET
    The laws are in place, their choices will be their own; I do not fear for their right to pursue their own destinies. My concern is the practice of Mirage and others like him to consistently improve upon the technology of the unborn frames.

PERCEPTOR
    That is the nature of our evolution, Ratchet.

FIRST AID
    Simple to complex. Scraps of metal given life to scurry mindlessly through these caves, larger chunks fall and when the vornal emissions from Vector Sigma engulf them, they are more complex than before. Later species emerge from the caverns and find baubles that pique their curiosity, complex and beautiful objects, and soon simple yet sentient life forms exist. They bring their simple tools down to be born, and the complexity continues all the way through the introduction of vehicles, creating the first Autobots.

PERCEPTOR
    Yes, I’m sure others had this same discussion at that event, and the first Autobot must have seemed godlike to his simple robot cousins. And the complexity did continue, but it also waned, First Aid. There is evidence of vast civilizations in Cybertron’s distant past, civilizations created by a species that must have been on par with ourselves in terms of complexity; perhaps even more complex.

FIRST AID
    The archeological evidence that you’re referring to is suspect at best, and in more my opinion, total exhaust.

PERCEPTOR
    I see. So in your opinion, we are the pinnacle of organisms?

FIRST AID (chuckling)
    On this planet; at least until Mirage tires of making special soldiers and starts making gods to replace us. So tell me Perceptor, strictly for the sake of entertainment, how far back do these theories of your friends in the Ministry of Archeology put these fantastic civilizations.

PERCEPTOR (hesitating)
    Perhaps one million vorns…​

Ratchet and First Aid chuckle.

PERCEPTOR
    or more.

RATCHET
    Whatever story of our origin you wish to buy into, I fear that we’ve reached the point where our advancement need no longer be as gradual as it has been in the past. We’ve advanced to the point where each vorn may not represent small steps forward, but vast leaps into territories that we aren’t ready to advance into.

FIRST AID
    Well, at least we no longer allow the sparking up of X-9’s.​

INT. CAVERN LEADING TO VECTOR SIGMA FAR BELOW

The cavern is lit as though it’s daytime, the light coming from Vector Sigma far below.

Ratchet, Perceptor and First Aid continued downward with the line of inert frames. JAZZ calls out from the entranceway above them.

JAZZ (O.S.)
    Ratchet, I need to speak with you!​

CUT TO view of Jazz and STEELJAW. Jazz is about fifteen feet in height and athletically built, but not to any exceptional extent, and is predominantly white with blue and black thrown in. Steeljaw is a quadruped, a savage looking alien bestial robot that is predominantly golden-hued.

RATCHET (O.S.)
    On my way Jazz.​

Ratchet enters the shot as he walks back up toward Jazz and Steeljaw, the caravan of soon to be born vehicles continuing around them into the depths. Ratchet finally reaches them

RATCHET
    Hello Steeljaw.

STEELJAW
    Greetings Ratchet.

RATCHET
    So what can I do for you Jazz?

JAZZ
    We have a late addition.​

CLOSE UP Ratchet looking irritated.

RATCHET
    Absolutely not! The count was finalized over a solar cycle ago! We reached this number carefully, and there are typically at least twenty percent of the frames that remain lifeless after the burst. I will not add some last minute frame likely based on someone’s whim in the off chance that their frame gets animated while someone who has planned and followed the proper procedures for many cycles goes lifeless!

JAZZ (O.S.)
    I fully understand Ratchet, but this guy has the blessing of Emir Xaaron himself.

RATCHET (disbelief and annoyance)
    Xaaron? Slag it, why did it have to be the one Emir I have any degree of respect for?​

PAN TO cover all three

RATCHET
    Fine, send him in. I’ll hear him out, but I can tell you now that his baby isn’t going to be fired up with this brood.

JAZZ (nodding)
    Fine by me.

STEELJAW (into a communicator built into him)
    Send him on.​

OVER Ratchet’s shoulder as Alpha Trion enters the cave with a wheeled platform carrying a large covered structure en-tow.

CLOSE UP Ratchet, a look of utter disbelief etched into his facial features.

RATCHET (whispering)
    Impossible!

JAZZ (O.S.)
    You know this guy?

RATCHET
    Allow him through, Jazz, and please return to your duty.

JAZZ (O.S.)
    You got it Doc.​

PAN OUT TO Alpha Trion and his ‘wagon’ reaching Ratchet. Jazz and Steeljaw pass him as they return to the surface.

ALPHA TRION
    Greetings Ratchet, I see that you have progressed well since our last encounter.

RATCHET
    Our only encounter until now. I thought for sure that you were dead.​

CLOSE UP Alpha Trion.

ALPHA TRION
    No, I simply chose a life of solitude.​

CLOSE UP Ratchet

RATCHET
    Clearly. So, after more vorns that I can likely count up to, it seems you finally wish to produce an heir. Why the sudden urge to breed?​

CLOSE UP Alpha Trion

ALPHA TRION
    Something that I have feared for eons has come to pass; the violation of Vector Sigma. I can no longer remain an observer; the time has come for the champion I was destined to provide. I only hope that my actions are not too late in occurring.

RATCHET (O.S.)
    I see. You’re telling me that you have the savior of Cybertron below that tarp?

ALPHA TRION
    No, those he will save will extend well beyond this world.​

CLOSE UP Ratchet, a look of disbelief on his face

RATCHET
    Look, if you’re aware of a threat to, or violation of Vector Sigma, I will happily arrange a meeting with ULTRA MAGNUS or even Sentinel Prime for you. The creation of some sort of messiah seems a bit unnecessary, and quite frankly, outlandish.​
    PAN OUT TO cover both robots

ALPHA TRION
    I don’t expect you to believe me, not yet anyway. But I have been granted authorization by Emir Xaaron to lay this frame within the birthing chamber.

RATCHET
    Let’s see what you’ve got here.​

Ratchet walks over to the wheeled platform and removes the tarp, revealing the lifeless vehicular frame of ORION PAX. The frame is made to look simple, but Ratchet, being perhaps the finest physician on the planet, easily notes various features that meet or exceed the limits of Cybertronian science.

RATCHET
    Primus, Alpha Trion, you can’t possibly be serious! You’re trying to pass off a weapon of mass destruction as a laborer?

ALPHA TRION
    You may refer to this as a warrior, he will certainly excel in the combat arts, but he will not be a weapon of destruction. He will be a hunter of peace, and an instrument of justice.

RATCHET
    Very poetic, but I have to draw the line somewhere, and this thing falls way beyond where that line is drawn. I’m seeing tech on this thing that even Perceptor can’t imagine, and I haven’t even cracked the surface of this frame!

ALPHA TRION
    I understand your reticence, believe me I do. In fact, it’s these very same concerns that have brought me to this course of action. This will not be the first highly advanced frame brought to Vector Sigma, there are super warriors that have been brought into existence despite the best efforts of your closely monitored breeding program. It is because of this that this frame must be given life.​

CLOSE UP Ratchet shaking his head

RATCHET
    The vorns have clearly caught up to you, Alpha Trion.

ALPHA TRION (O.S.)
    That’s what Emir Xaaron said. But after several hours of discussion I was able to convince him that I am as sane and lucid as I’ve ever been. I can convince you as well, though I doubt you really wish to devote that much time at such a busy occasion.​

Ratchet’s face contorts into a look of deep contemplation.

FADE TO

INT. IACONIAN SPIRE COMMAND CENTER

Ultra Magnus, a twenty-eight foot tall powerhouse walks into the room where Sentinel Prime, Prowl, Soundwave, Emir Straxus, IRONHIDE, SMOKESCREEN and Emir Xaaron are seated at a table.

ULTRA MAGNUS (taking his seat)
    I apologize for being late. It appears that when Prime is successful at dodging COUNCILOR TOMAANDI, the good councilor seeks me out.

SENTINEL PRIME (chuckling)
    My apologies old friend.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Just part of the job.

EMIR XAARON
    Tomaandi is a fool. His appointment to the council is a testament to the indifference of the masses.

PROWL
    None of us are a fan of Tomaandi, but let’s save chit-chat for after the meeting. Now that we’re all here I’d like to get right down to it.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Of course, please proceed Prowl.​

CLOSE UP Prowl as a series of holographic images emerges in front of him from the table top.

PROWL
    Thank you Prime. As you all are aware, five Councilors of Cybertron’s governing body have been executed in the last half meta-cycle. Despite thorough post mortem examinations finding evidence of torture, the first four were made to look like accidents. The most recent one however, which occurred just four cycles ago, was clearly meant to be seen as not only a brutal murder, but one committed by a murderer or murderers of exceptional means. You’re all aware that Xeon was killed on his aerial platform, that there appears to be no one accessing it from within but him, and that the altitude of the platform would be prohibitive to anything but gamma series or larger aircraft, yet there is absolutely no evidence that such a craft was anywhere near the platform in the last fifteen cycles.

SMOKESCREEN (O.S.)
    An aviaton?

PROWL (shaking his head)
    Negative. It’s unlikely that any aviaton would be able to traverse the winds at that altitude, and I’ve yet to see one capable of pulling an Autobot apart.

SENTINEL PRIME (O.S.)
    Nightbeat is currently looking into the ‘hows’ of the most recent murder, what I’d like us to discuss is the ‘whys’. Namely, why bother covering up the previous murders but make Xeon’s so blatant?

IRONHIDE (O.S.)
    My guess is that the killer or killers became aware that we’d seen past their ruse and figured ‘why bother’, though that’s just my guess.​

Prowl looks down and shakes his head gently at the suggestion.

EMIR XAARON (O.S.)
    You disagree with Ironhide’s assessment, Prowl?​

Prowl looks up.

PROWL
    No disrespect to Ironhide, but I don’t believe that’s it. Each of the first four Councilors were heads or members of key strategic ministries; Energy, Planetary Defense, Extra-Planetary Resource Acquisition, and Cybertronian Census. As for Xeon, well, I do not wish to speak ill of the dead, but I’m sure I’m not the only one familiar with the rumors of his...​

CUT TO view of Emir Xaaron with Soundwave on one side and Emir Straxus on the other

EMIR XAARON
    Corruption? Speak of it freely, there’s little doubt that at least some of the accusations leveled against him were true, and there’s no press here. But I fail to see what would make members of these ministries targets.​

CUT TO view of Prowl, with SMOKESCREEN on one side and Ultra Magnus on the other.

PROWL
    I hope to Primus I’m wrong, but I believe that these murders are just the tip of the iceberg.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    What do you mean by that?

PROWL
    I mean, for the last tenth of a vorn public dissent has been virtually non-existent. Not to say that the public should be rioting in the streets, but aside from these murders, violent crime has been down seventy-four percent, the conflict that normally accompanies the frame selection for the birth was barely a blip compared to previous vorns, and I haven’t seen any sort of organized protest for anything in that time. I’ve also come across certain…abnormalities that MIGHT suggest that some sort of underground movement has been building.

SENTINEL PRIME (O.S.)
    And you’re suggesting that this movement tortured and murdered these Councilors to get access to information on defense, resources, and…census numbers?

IRONHIDE (O.S.)
    Yeah, why would they want census data?

PROWL
    First of all, I’m simply suggesting the possibility. Secondly, our census data is more detailed than just counts and demographics. It contains a compilation of all manner of information on each of our citizens, going so far as providing physical capabilities and psychological breakdowns. Our census data might be the most valuable of things this group gained access to, it would be an invaluable recruitment tool.

EMIR XAARON (O.S.)
    True, but it would be the one ministry that Xeon would not be able to help with. Xeon was on the other three ministries, and with the information presumably tortured out of the applicable Councilors, he could gain access to the data without implicating himself. But he had no part of the Census Ministry, and therefore even with the information taken from COUNCILOR BALLAX, he would not have been able to learn anything without Ballax’s spark signature allowing him access.​

CLOSE UP Sentinel Prime

SENTINEL PRIME
    Perhaps Xeon wasn’t the only Councilor colluding with these killers.​

PAN TO shot of Sentinel Prime, showing Straxus to his left and Ultra Magnus to his right. Prime turns his head to Straxus.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Emir Straxus, you are in the Census Ministry. If at all possible, could you please provide a list of other councilors and any feelings you could provide on the likelihood that they’re feeding information to outside parties?

STRAXUS
    Of course Sentinel Prime.​

CUT TO view of entire room as door slides open and SEASPRAY, a bulky, white, blue and yellow fifteen foot tall robot, runs in clearly agitated, followed immediately by RUNABOUT and RUNAMUCK, two slightly less bulky robots, one primarily black and the other primarily white respectively, and each roughly sixteen feet tall.

SEASPRAY
    Why is nobody answering my hails?​

CUT TO Sentinel Prime.

SENTINEL PRIME
    What hails?​

PAN TO encompass all occupants

ULTRA MAGNUS
    None of us have received any notifications Seaspray. What’s going on?​

CUT TO Seaspray, with Runamuck and Runabout behind and to either side of him.

SEASPRAY
    Sirs, Iacon is under attack. We are being inundated with explosions and violent assaults throughout the city-state, and reports are coming in that much of the same is going on in other city-states and emirates! We’ve already sounded the alarm!

PROWL (O.S)
    Impossible!​

CUT TO Sentinel Prime rising from his chair, with Straxus rising from his behind him.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Contact Jazz at the Vector Caverns! They need to be on the lookout for any potential issues there!​

Emir Straxus reached behind him, pulls his chair up and manually transforms it into a long-handled axe.

STRAXUS
    Jazz, or any of your Autobots, will be unable to stop the carnage that is about to unfold at Vector Sigma, Prime!​

Sentinel Prime turns toward Straxus as Straxus swipes the sharpened and pointed bottom of the spear-like axe handle towards Sentinel Prime’s face. Prime jerks his head back, but still gets sliced through his face and part of his optic, falling back to the ground.

PAN TO full view of the room as it devolves into chaos. Everyone rises from their seats. Emir Xaaron, enraged, starts toward Straxus, but Straxus twists all the way around and drives the point of his axe-handle through the Emir’s throat.

EMIR XAARON
    Treacherous fien…

STRAXUS
    Self-righteous imbecile! This will finally silence your insipid voice!​

Straxus violently yanks the axe handle out the side of Xaaron’s neck, sending fluids, shards and sparks flying over the table and throughout the room.

Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Ironhide, Smokescreen and Seaspray begin moving to intervene, but Soundwave backhands Ironhide to the floor and then unleashes a sonic wave attack that slams Ultra Magnus back against the wall behind him and glances against Prowl enough to send him stumbling back. Smokescreen sees this.

SMOKESCREEN
    Why you dirty…​

Smokescreen plants a hand on the table and jumps up and over it to deliver a thrust kick to Soundwave, knocking him back against the wall. Smokescreen is blasted off the table.

CUT TO shot of Runamuck standing to the side of Seaspray, a recently fired pistol in his hand. Seaspray turns his head and sees the weapon.

SEASPRAY
    Gun!!!!!​

Runamuck smashes the bottom of the guns handle against Seaspray’s face, sending the other robot to the ground.

CUT TO a dazed and injured Sentinel Prime with a look of rage coming over his face as he starts to get back to his feet, but the blade of Straxus’s axe cuts into his side.

PAN OUT to view the whole group, but centering on Sentinel Prime and Straxus. Sentinel Prime groans, but forces himself back up and grabs the axe, pulling it from Straxus’s grasp. Sentinel Prime then head butts Straxus across his nose, sending Straxus stumbling back. Prowl charges over the table to take on Soundwave as Ultra Magnus tackles Runabout and Runamuck. Sentinel Prime raises the axe and drives it down over his knee, snapping the handle. He flips the two pieces around in his hands and then in a fluid motion uses the blades to slice into Straxus on either side of his neck, cutting through to the halfway point down his torso.

STRAXUS (in agony)
    Ahhh, uhhh aaahhhhhhh!!!​

CUT TO Soundwave witnessing Straxus’s apparent demise and recognizing that the opportunity to kill the Prime has passed, so he pushes back Prowl and dives over the table to make his escape, grabbing Runamuck as he goes, unable to free Runabout from Ultra Magnus’s grasp.

• Like Like x 1
  2. peteynorth

CUT TO

INT. IACONIAN SPIRE HALLWAY

Soundwave and Runamuck sprint down the semi-busy hallway, Runamuck firing on anyone that gets in their way. Up ahead is a floor to ceiling window overlooking Iacon.

CUT TO

EXT. IACONIAN SPIRE -

HIGH ALTITUDE VIEW LOOKING IN THROUGH THE WINDOW OF THE IACONIAN SPIRE HALLWAY

Soundwave and Runamuck are charging toward the window. Runamuck fires at it, creating some cracks. Soundwave uses his sonic waves to shatter the window completely. Behind the two would-be assassins Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Ironhide and Smokescreen are chasing them. Soundwave and Runamuck dive out the shattered window and proceed to plummet, causing the Autobots within to halt and hesitantly peer out after them. Soundwave and Runamuck then swoop into the air, miraculously flying.

CUT TO

FADE TO

INT. IACONIAN SPIRE – LOOKING TO EXTERIOR

Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Ironhide and Smokescreen staring out in amazement at the flying robots. They’re soon surrounded by other amazed Autobots.

CUT TO

EXT. IACONIAN SPIRE COMMAND CENTER – HIGH ALTITUDE

Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp, all in flying vehicle modes, are zooming toward the escaping Soundwave and Runamuck, passing them and then opening fire on Capital Spire.

CUT TO

INT. IACONIAN SPIRE HALLWAY

The rounds fired by the Decepticons tear through the windows and slaughter many of the observers. Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Smokescreen and Ironhide instinctively get down, avoiding the deadly barrage that’s killing several of their comrades.

CUT TO

EXT. IACON

Soundwave and Runamuck clumsily land several blocks away from the Capital Spire. As they land a dual-wheeled black speeder, RAVAGE, zooms through the street toward them, launching a large cannon that had been mounted on it to Soundwave, who catches it.

SOUNDWAVE
    Ravage, commence attack. Objective, maximum body count.​

Ravage transforms into a quadruped, one sleeker, more angular and more deadly looking than Steeljaw. He sprints off toward the panicked crowds, firing his hip-mounted rifles into them and shredding closer ones with his claws.

RUNAMUCK (watching Ravage)
    I’m not gonna lie Soundwave, no matter how well trained you have that feralaton, or your aviaton pets, I’m still a little creeped out by them.

SOUNDWAVE
    Runamuck’s apprehension: irrelevant.​

CUT TO

INT. IACONIAN SPIRE COMMAND CENTER

Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Smokescreen and Ironhide run into the room where Seaspray is trying desperately to save Emir Xaaron while Sentinel Prime is pinning Runabout against the floor next to the nearly destroyed Emir Straxus.

PROWL
    Well, I have a pretty good idea of how Xeon was killed!​

Sentinel Prime jerks his head up toward them.

SENTINEL PRIME
    What?

ULTRA MAGNUS
    They flew sir.

SMOKESCREEN
    And there are other fliers attacking us as well!​

Sentinel Prime tosses Runabout to the others.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Hold him!​

CUT TO Sentinel Prime climbing over Straxus and painfully driving his fingers into some of Straxus’s exposed circuitry, causing him to weakly cry out.

STRAXUS
    Ahhhhh…

SENTINEL PRIME
    What in the Pit is going on here Straxus? Why did you attack us? Who’s in your group?​

CUT TO view over Sentinel Prime’s shoulder looking down on Straxus’ face and mutilated upper torso.

STRAXUS
    Th…the age…age of the Autobots…is over! Decept…Decepticons forever!​

CUT TO view of entire room as OTHER ROBOTS, including a few MEDICS, burst in.

SENTINEL PRIME (to the medics regarding Straxus)
    Keep him alive!​

Sentinel Prime then moves to Emir Xaaron.

CLOSE UP Emir Xaaron as Sentinel Prime hovers over him.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Hold on old friend, they’ll have you patched together in no time.​

Xaaron could only gargle and shake his head. He then twist over, ignoring the objections of Sentinel Prime and others, and dabs his right finger tip into the growing pool of fluid under his neck.

CUT TO portion of dry floor near Xaaron, where with the fluid on his fingertip he writes hieroglyphics that translate to “A3”.

CUT TO upward view of Ultra Magnus looking down over Sentinel Prime’s shoulder as they both scrutinize the writing.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Ancient Cybertronian?

SENTINEL PRIME
    A Three? What’s that suppose to mean?​

CUT TO floor where Xaaron’s shaky hand is continuing to write the ancient Cybertronian glyph for “Prime”.

ULTRA MAGNUS (O.S.)
    Prime? Yes Xaaron, Prime’s right here.​

Xaaron’s hand shook off the statement, indicating that he was not requesting Sentinel Prime, then with the last of the fluid on the fingertip, Xaaron drew a shaky line before writing “Greatest” in front of the Cybertronian symbol for ‘Prime’.

CUT TO view of Ultra Magnus and Sentinel Prime looking down.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Greatest Prime.​

Magnus places his hand on Sentinel Prime’s shoulder.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Yeah, he certainly is, and you can tell him that when you’re better.​

CUT TO Emir Xaaron rolling back over onto his back and looking up, shaking his head negatively as his optics dim to opaque.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Emir Xaaron! Xaaron stay with us!​

CUT TO medics pushing Sentinel Prime and Ultra Magnus aside to get access to the now-dead Emir.

CUT TO

EXT. IACON MILITIA COMPOUND – AERIAL VIEW

OVERHEAD view of hundreds of Autobot cars pouring into the vast complex, all but a few being directed into one of six enormous armories to be issued weapons.

CUT TO

EXT. IACON MILITIA COMPOUND – GROUND LEVEL

KUP, a predominantly light blue, mid-sized robot that’s older and a bit grizzled, stands before the first group of the Autobot citizens militia to come running out of the back end of one of the huge armories, all clutching their recently assigned weapons.

KUP
    Alright soldiers, even I never thought this day would come, but here we are, under full assault from an unknown enemy from within our very walls.​

DIRGE, a blue and yellow robot with a frame not all that different from those of Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp, comes sprinting out of the armory in the background, firing on various Autobots that get in his way.

KUP
    Dirge! What the slag are you doing?​

Dirge transforms to a tetrahedron-shaped alt mode and blasts off into the sky, just a second or two before a tremendous explosion obliterates the armory he was just in. Kup and the other soldiers outside the building are thrown back by the blast, those close to the building are caught up in the flames and either wounded or killed.

CUT TO

EXT. IACON MILITIA COMPOUND – AERIAL VIEW

One by one other Decepticons run out of the remaining five armories and take to the sky an instant before the armory they were just in explodes.

CUT TO

INT. IACON SPIRE HALLWAY

Sentinel Prime is leading Ultra Magnus, Ironhide, Prowl, Smokescreen, and Seaspray out of the Command center.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Communications Center, patch me through to Ratchet!

COMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIAN (O.S. – through speaker on Prime’s wrist)
    Connected sir.​

CUT TO view over the shoulders of the group as they come to the destroyed windows that Soundwave and Runamuck had escaped through earlier, and looking down at the flaming chaos going on throughout Iacon.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Ratchet, what’s your situation?​

CUT TO
    INT. VECTOR CAVERNS – MAIN CAVERN

The brightness of the cavern is nearly blinding as Ratchet raises his wrist communicator to his face while peering out the entrance of the cave to the plains beyond.

RATCHET
    It’s about time you got back to me, Prime! We’re getting massacred here!

SENTINEL PRIME (O.S.)
    Describe your situation.​

CUT TO

Hundreds of heavily armed robotic soldiers and vehicles have surrounded the masses and are converging on the caverns, slaughtering the civilians and soldiers there to protect them. Dozens of jets of varying alien design are swooping over the throngs, unloading on them with bombs, missiles and small rounds, killing hundreds and on their way to slaughtering thousands.

CUT TO view of oncoming mobile battle station cutting through the throngs on the outskirts of the battle zone. The battle station is manned by over a dozen Decepticons, most of which are using cannons mounted on the battle station to pick off civilians in large numbers, while allowing the battle station to simply trample others.

CUT TO view of Shockwave in cannon mode rolling over corpses and blasting away and any moving non-Decepticons.

CUT TO

RATCHET
    It’s pretty slaggin’ bad Prime. I don’t know who these guys are or where they came from, but there’s hundreds of them and they’re well armed. They’ll be gaining access to the cavern momentarily.​

CUT TO

INT. IACON SPIRE HALLWAY

Sentinel Prime and the others are still looking over the devastation befalling Iacon.

SENTINEL PRIME
    We’ve got the same thing here, Ratchet. I’ll send a force out to assist you right away, but it may take a bit of time to get to you.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    We were completely unprepared for this.

SMOKESCREEN (pointing off into the sky)
    What’s that?​

CUT TO

EXT. IACON SKYLINE

View over the shoulder of Megatron flying toward the Iacon Capital Spire in robot mode.

MEGATRON (loud)
    Sentinel Prime!

SENTINEL PRIME (in building in distance)
    Identify yourself!​

Megatron transforms to treaded cannon mode, slat on the side emitting the same radiation that is a byproduct of flight that’s in his robot mode. Though seemingly out of range, Megatron fires.

CUT TO side view of hovering Megatron firing a shot toward the spire.

CUT TO view following the shot straight to and blasting Sentinel Prime in the abdomen, sending his frame bouncing down the hallway.

CUT TO Megatron transforming and smiling as he raises his wrist to his mouth.

MEGATRON
    When he awakens, Autobots, inform him that my name is Megatron. My name will be his foremost thought until the moment I crush the life from his frame.​

CUT TO

Jazz, Ratchet and the other Autobots, including hundreds of civilians have been pushed back into the cave and are being driven back further by the onslaught of invading Decepticons.

Shockwave marches into the vast, intensely lit cavern at the head of the Decepticon legions.

SHOCKWAVE
    Drive it in!​

A moment later the angular rear section of the mobile battle station that had been attacking those outside burst forth through the mouth of the cavern, obliterating most of the stone and metal mouth and many of the fabricated decorations on the walls. Shockwave continues farther into the cavern toward the throngs of Autobots, most cowering in fear, but several charging him and attacking him with their pitifully inadequate weapons.

SHOCKWAVE
    Fools, you are prepared for maintaining the peace, not for warfare!​

Shockwave uses his wrist cannon to kill several of the Autobot soldiers.

SHOCKWAVE
    Deploy the spark retrieval apparatus!​

The wedge-shaped rear of the battle station opens, and a series of slats fall down over each other, bringing it past the throngs of Autobots and having the end of it smash on top of one of the non-living vehicles that had been brought there to be born, revealing a chamber intended to house a spark. Not far from the extended ‘tail’ is the inert form of Orion Pax.

SHOCKWAVE
    Decepticons, eradicate them a...​

CUT TO wide out view of entire cavern.

Shockwave’s order is interrupted by the incomprehensibly bright and powerful series of pulses being given off by the Vector Sigma crystal behind them. Those standing are thrown to the ground, including Shockwave. Numerous sparks are sent forth from Vector Sigma, most finding homes in the non-living vehicles. One large pulse shoots forward to sleek red vehicle that had been brought in earlier, but upon connecting with the red vehicle it splits and the new half finds its way to the sleeker yellow vehicle, giving birth to SIDESWIPE and SUNSTREAKER respectively.

Another pulse darts out and finds a home with the extended spark housing apparatus extending down from the battle station, giving birth to TRYPTICON. Several other sparks are sent out, but Vector Sigma is beginning to dim, thus far leaving the Orion Pax vehicle non-living. But Vector Sigma suddenly grows even brighter than before, and shoots forth one last, very large and powerfully bright spark, and darts out to give birth to Orion Pax. The chamber then fades to black.

Cries of awakening soon overpower those of the wounded as the newborns come to life, painfully transforming for the first time.

CUT TO shot of Shockwave getting back to his feet and pulling out a small device from a compartment on his back, tossing it up into the air where it hovers and lights up, offering modest illumination to the cavern.

CUT TO the extended spark containment portion of Trypticon flipping back up and retracting into the base. The rear of the base exits the cave as the battle station rolls forward.

SFX
    ENORMOUSLY LOUD TRANSFORMATION SOUND FROM OUTSIDE CAVE.​

A moment later a roar is heard outside the cave.

TRYPTICON (O.S.)
    Rooaarrrrrrr!!!​

CUT TO shot of newborns getting their bearings in robotic modes. Sunstreaker, a very athletically and sleekly built seventeen foot tall robot of primarily yellow coloration, stumbles a bit, Sideswipe, similar height and equally athletically built, but more ‘muscular’ looking and predominantly red, places his hand on Sunstreaker’s shoulder, which Sunstreaker swats away in annoyance.

CUT TO wide shot of BLUESTREAK, HOUND, TRAILBREAKER, WHEELJACK, BRAWN, BUMBLEBEE, CLIFFJUMPER, GEARS, HUFFER and WINDCHARGER all transforming to robot mode and gingerly taking their first steps.

CUT TO vehicular form of Orion Pax, still untransformed, with Shockwave standing in the distance behind him.

SHOCKWAVE (loudly)
    Decepticons, finish them all!​

WIDE OUT of cave as Decepticons begin firing on civilians, Autobot soldiers and the newborns.

CUT TO Mirage, a lean and athletic blue and white Autobot, running to Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.

MIRAGE (gripping Sideswipe by the shoulders)
    You’ve been designed and programmed to be the best warriors in here, so get us the slag out of here!​

Sideswipe looks to Sunstreaker, they both shrug at one another before charging ahead toward their attackers.

CUT TO Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Mirage lunging into the first wave of Decepticons, taking a few shots but still overpowering the attackers, taking their weapons, and using them to retaliate, joining up with Jazz’s forces.

CUT TO Orion Pax, still in vehicle mode, but suddenly the frame shifts, and then a full transformation takes place resulting in a large robot kneeling on the ground looking down.

CUT TO low shot looking up at Orion Pax as he rises to his feet, a predominantly red robot with blue and silver mixed in liberally, with a bodybuilder-esque physique standing twenty-four feet in height and a faceplate covering his face below his mid-nose – This is physically OPTIMUS PRIME, there will be no physical upgrade upon his ascension to leadership.

CUT TO mid level shot from some distance still looking at Orion Pax turning his head to take in the massacre going on. In a tremendously fluid motion, a hatch on his upper back opens and a collapsed rifle springs out above him, unfolding into a large hand cannon that he catches just as he sprints into battle.

CUT TO wide shot of cave, looking upward toward the entrance over the throngs of robots in the cave. Orion Pax charges upward (away from audience) into the fray, using his rifle to pick off eight Decepticons preying on civilians and newborns with eight shots, then leaping over a line of cowering civilians and wounded Autobot soldiers to hammer away at five Decepticons using his hands, feet and rifle as a melee weapon.

CUT TO side view of Orion Pax tearing through the vanguard of the Decepticon forces, completely unstoppable.

CUT TO shot of Sideswipe, Mirage and Sunstreaker fighting back Decepticons to rescue Ratchet and a severely wounded Alpha Trion. Sunstreaker looks back and taps Sideswipe in the shoulder, nodding to direct Sideswipe’s gaze to where he’s looking.

SUNSTREAKER
    Check this guy.​

CUT TO Orion Pax continuing to fight forward with elaborate martial arts moves, impossible marksmanship and a level of speed, strength and durability that’s far beyond those of anyone else yet seen, assisting civilians, newborns and Autobot soldiers as he dispatches each group of Decepticons he comes across.

SIDESWIPE (O.S.)
    I thought you said we were the best warriors in here.​

CUT TO previous shot with Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Ratchet and Alpha Trion, with Ratchet hoisting Alpha Trion up over his shoulder behind the three warriors as they look back at Orion Pax with amazement etched on their faces.

MIRAGE
    Clearly I was wrong.​

CUT TO Orion Pax making his way to Shockwave, who is merely standing his ground, watching the newborn Autobot cut through his soldiers with little to no effort.

MIRAGE (O.S.)
    I wonder how much it’ll cost me to acquire his services.​

CUT TO shot over Shockwave’s shoulder, looking down at Orion Pax as he fights his way upward toward the mouth of the cave, the other Autobots drawing inspiration from him and fighting forward, carrying as many wounded as they can behind him.

SHOCKWAVE
    Beyond impressive, especially for a newborn.​

CUT TO shot over Orion Pax’s shoulder looking up at Shockwave with the cave entrance high up behind him.

SHOCKWAVE (loud)
    Decepticons, stand down!​

The sounds of battle slowly trail off and cease for a few moments, leaving only the cries of the wounded.

SHOCKWAVE (quieter)
    Join us. Not only will you survive, but you will be awash in the spoils of our forthcoming victories. The bounty offered you will be greater than those of most Decepticons, as you are undoubtedly officer material.​

Shockwave then turns and looks down past Orion Pax.

SHOCKWAVE
    I will extend the offer to join our Decepticons to you and your newborns as well, Mirage.​

CUT TO Mirage, Sideswipe, and Sunstreaker with Ratchet and Alpha Trion behind them. A look of serious contemplation comes over Mirage’s face as he considers the offer, but the offer elicits angry grins from Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. Sideswipe raises the rifle he’s holding.

SIDESWIPE
    How about I extend this offer up your exhaust port as my rebuttal?​

Mirage turns to Sideswipe, a look of agitation on his face.

RATCHET (quietly)
    That doesn’t really make sense.

SUNSTREAKER (quietly)
    Who cares, nerd?​

CUT TO Shockwave turning away from the others and peering back at Orion Pax.

SHOCKWAVE
    They have given their answer. What’s yours?​

CLOSE UP Orion Pax’s face.

ORION PAX
    I will oppose the likes of you until my spark ceases to pulse!​

CUT TO Shockwave delivering a nod.

SHOCKWAVE
    Decepticons, execute them all!​

WIDE OUT as the battle recommences, Orion Pax hammering and shooting his way through a half dozen more Decepticons before finally reaching Shockwave.

CUT TO tight shot of Orion Pax getting floored by a right cross from Shockwave. Orion Pax goes down, but immediately springs back up to deliver an uppercut to Shockwave, sending him flying back and landing heavily on the metal and stone ground. Several other Decepticons watching the fight are stunned by the impossible sight of Shockwave getting laid out by some unknown Autobot newborn.

CUT TO wide shot of Shockwave getting up and attacking Orion Pax. The two grapple for a bit, then push off each other and begin throwing strikes. Orion Pax quickly proves to be the faster, stronger fighter and batters Shockwave back. Three Decepticons charge Orion Pax, allowing Shockwave to stumble back and get some space.

CLOSE UP Orion Pax battering down the three Decepticons, manhandling one in front of him as he knocks the other two to the side, but freezes as he sees something directly ahead of him.

CUT TO Shockwave in cannon mode firing.

CUT TO the Decepticon in Orion Pax’s grasp exploding from the shot from Shockwave, the blast sending Orion Pax flying back and hitting the ground.

CUT TO Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Mirage charging up and firing on Shockwave, sending the cannon bouncing back.

CUT TO the other newborns and Autobot soldiers rallying forward as well.

CUT TO Orion Pax bouncing back up to his feet and running forward to scoop up his rifle.

PAN ON Orion Pax as he sprints forward, continuing to pick off Decepticons far away and hammer ones close to him, getting to Shockwave just as Shockwave finishes his transformation back to robot mode, smashing him in the face with the butt of his rifle, coming back with a left cross, and as Shockwave stumbles back, delivering a right thrust kick to his torso that sends him through the air and bouncing off the ground back up near the cavern entrance.

CUT TO Orion Pax joined by several other Autobots, including Mirage, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Jazz, Hound, Bluestreak, Brawn and Bumblebee, looking to them, noting them looking to him for leadership, and then charging forward.

ORION PAX
    Drive them out of here!​

CUT TO Shockwave receiving numerous shots to his torso, blasting him back out the entrance with the dozens of retreating Decepticons.

CUT TO

CLOSE UP Orion Pax leading the other Autobots out of the main Vector Cavern. They freeze at what they see before them on the plains.

ZOOM OUT to show hundreds of Decepticons out there waiting for them, along with the seven hundred foot tall Trypticon in sort of alien dragon robotic mode.

CUT TO Orion Pax and the Autobots.

ORION PAX
    Let’s all back up a bit.​

The others do back up and Orion follows them back into the cave, keeping his optics on the Decepticons the entire time.

CUT TO

INT. CAVERN

CLOSE UP Orion Pax turning to Jazz.

ORION PAX
    Is there another way out of this cave?

JAZZ
    No, this is the only way in and out of the Main Vector Cavern.

ALPHA TRION (O.S.)
    No, there is another way out.​

CUT TO Alpha Trion, still being held up by Ratchet.

ALPHA TRION
    In the depths, beyond Vector Sigma, there are hidden caverns, difficult to traverse, and treacherous, but for us few that know them, a way out can be found.​

CUT TO Orion Pax nodding.

ORION PAX
    Excellent, lead these citizens out and get them to safety. We’ll (thumbing at Jazz, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Brawn and the other previously mentioned newborns behind him) hold the invaders off.

SIDESWIPE (sarcastically)
    Yep, no problem.​

CUT TO shot of Orion Pax standing before Alpha Trion, being held by Ratchet.

ALPHA TRION
    I will get them to safety, I am confident that I have that much time left,​

CLOSE UP Alpha Trion’s torso, where he removes the hands that had been covering a gaping wound, the revealed wound showing a huge hole that cut entirely through his body and that was leaking large amounts of fluid

CUT TO shot of Orion Pax standing before Alpha Trion, being held by Ratchet.

ALPHA TRION
    But that will be the extent of the time I have left on this plain.​

Orion Pax looks to Ratchet, silently asking if anything can be done, Ratchet sadly shakes his head negatively

ALPHA TRION (coughing and sputtering)
    Do not despair my offspring, with your birth, my destiny is fulfilled.​

Alpha Trion reaches out and places his hand on Orion Pax’s shoulder.

ALPHA TRION (coughing and sputtering)
    Orion Pax, my offspring, it is now you that must serve as destiny’s champion. (intense coughing) The universe’s champion.​

Orion Pax stares at the older robot, a look of uncertainty on his face.

ORION PAX
    I’ll do my best, but for now you need to get these bots out of here.

SUNSTREAKER (O.S.)
    Yeah, wrap it up you two, they’ve found their bearings and are starting to advance.

ALPHA TRION
    Of course. I’ll leave a series of clues to enable you to follow us out.

ORION PAX
    Negative, you are to leave no way for them to track your movements. We’ll be alright. Now go!​

CUT TO wider shot of group, Ratchet turning to First Aid, not far from him, and nodding him to approach as he adjusts Alpha Trion to be transferred to the other Autobot’s shoulder.

RATCHET
    First Aid, take Alpha Trion and you and Perceptor lead this group to safety. These clowns (nodding to Orion Pax and the others) are going to need a medic.

FIRST AID
    But Ratchet, you’ll never make it out!

RATCHET (shrugging as he hands off Alpha Trion)
    Probably not, but I’m staying. Good luck my friend.​

First Aid twists Alpha Trion around and subdues his objections to Ratchet’s demand, as they lead the others down toward the depths of the cave. Orion Pax watches them depart for a moment before turning to the other Autobots there with him.

ORION PAX
    Let’s hold the line. Once they’ve got a decent head start, we’ll figure out a way to get ourselves to safety.​

CUT TO

CLOSE UP Orion Pax and the Autobots emerging from the cave. Orion Pax, without pausing, raises his rifle and fires directly at the audience.

CUT TO Shockwave twisting his head but still taking Orion Pax’s first shot to his optic, it’s a glancing shot due to his twisting his head, so it doesn’t go straight into his brain, but it does tear through his optic, leaving him blind.

SHOCKWAVE
    De…AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!​

CUT TO Orion Pax and the Autobots transforming and speeding ahead into the Decepticon ranks, firing from weapons deployed in their vehicle modes.

ORION PAX
    Let’s roll out!​

CUT TO

EXT. IACON NIGHT – APPROACHING DAWN

WIDE SHOT of Sentinel Prime marching through a battle-ravaged street with Ultra Magnus to his right and a heavily scorched Kup to his left. Sentinel Prime’s torso armor is heavily damaged from Straxus’s axe strike and more so from Megatron’s shot.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Prime, you shouldn’t have left the infirmary. You’re lucky to be alive.

SENTINEL PRIME
    That’ll be the last time I rely on luck. We had our bumpers handed to us today, we were completely unprepared for what happened. These ‘Decepticons’ managed to simultaneously assault the six largest city-states and Vector Sigma, and we never even knew they existed!

KUP
    Worst part is that really, we didn’t even drive them out. It’s almost as though they reached some sort of pre-determined level of death and destruction and left voluntarily.

SENTINEL PRIME (calling out ahead to someone O.S.)
    Open the gates!​

CUT TO shot from behind the three Autobots as they approach a large wall, a gate ahead of them being opened. The door opens to reveal First Aid carrying an inert Alpha Trion and dozens of other battle weary and wounded Autobots behind them.

SENTINEL PRIME (despondent)
    Is this all that made it out, First Aid?

FIRST AID
    I’m afraid so, sir.​

CUT TO shot of Sentinel Prime, Ultra Magnus and Kup.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Primus, how many newborns managed to survive?

FIRST AID (O.S.)
    Twenty-seven sir.

GUARD (O.S.)
    Sirs, I’ve got sixteen incoming ground cruisers on the sensors. Most are small to mid-size, but one is pretty big.

SENTINEL PRIME
    How big?

GUARD (O.S.)
    About your size sir.​

CUT TO rear view of Sentinel Prime, Ultra Magnus, Kup and dozens of Autobot soldiers rushing toward the gate as First Aid hastily ushers those with him inside the walls, handing Alpha Trion to Sentinel Prime and turning to view the approaching vehicles in the distance. The guard who had announced the oncoming vehicles is seen standing atop the wall.

GUARD
    Sirs, I’ve identified Jazz as one of the approaching vehicles, and what appears to be the industrialist Mirage as well. The other fourteen are unknown to the Iacon central database.​

CUT TO shot over the shoulder of Ultra Magnus at the entrance looking out toward the quickly approaching vehicles.

FIRST AID
    Ultra Magnus, sir, I would like to amend my count of surviving newborns from twenty-seven to forty-one.​

CUT TO Sentinel Prime kneeling next to and gingerly laying out Alpha Trion, who is barely clinging to life.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Alpha Trion, it’s me, Sentinel Prime.​

CLOSE UP Alpha Trion’s face, his optics lighting up slightly as his facial features take on a look of recognition.

ALPHA TRION
    Sen…Sentinel Priiii, Prime. It is good to see you. My time is over, you must finish his…his preparations.

SENTINEL PRIME (O.S.)
    No, great teacher, your time cannot be over. Xaaron insisted with his dying act that you were the greatest of Cybertron’s Primes. You must recover, so that I can pass the mantle of leadership on to you, you who are most worthy.

ALPHA TRION (shaking head in frustration)
    Nnnn, no, not me. Naaaaaaaaa.​

CUT TO shot looking up over Alpha Trion’s shoulder, with Sentinel Prime in the foreground and a heavily battle-scorched Orion Pax coming to a stop, transforming and standing in the background. Alpha Trion raises his hand, reaching out to Orion Pax, but his arm drops to the ground as he finally expires.

CLOSE UP Alpha Trion’s face as it rolls to the side, dead.

CUT TO Sentinel Prime turning his head and peering back at Orion Pax.

CUT TO

EXT. AERIAL VIEW OF CITY-STATE OF IACON - DAWN

Iacon has smoke rising from it, and several destroyed buildings, but the area it covers is tremendous, and it’s still a majestic and astoundingly beautiful city and series of smaller suburban outcroppings.

FADE TO

The exterior portions of the city-state have been ravaged, the outer wall completely obliterated and a newer, makeshift wall has been set up about two-thirds of the way in from the previous wall. The inner section of the city is still standing, but it has clearly taken a great deal of punishment. From the direction of the plains where the Vector Caverns are, a very soft, barely noticeable glow emanates, indicating the passage of about half a vorn (41.7 years) has passed.

FADE TO

Where the original wall stood, there are several Decepticon bases and battle stations, the remainder of the city-state is left with nothing but ruins, with the exception of the central city area, which is now completely enclosed by a heavily-brutalized dome. In the plains where the Vector Caverns are, a very bright, powerful light is being given off, indicating the passage of a full vorn (83.3 years) has nearly come to pass.

CUT TO

EXT. DECEPTICON-CONTROLED OUTER IACON – DAWN

Orion Pax, vehicle mode, hauling a large gray alien trailer, zooms through the desolate streets of outer Iacon, with Ironhide, Jazz, Bluestreak, Hound, Mirage, Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker, Wheeljack, Brawn, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Gears, Huffer and Windcharger, all in vehicular modes, speeding along right behind him.

A series of explosions begin going off all around the group. Decepticon jets zip by overhead strafing the area.

CUT TO the top of the trailer Orion Pax is hauling, where a slot opens and a rocket launcher extends out.

CUT TO side view of convoy of Autobots speeding through the wasteland, the rocket launchers over Orion Pax firing up at their aerial pursuers, clipping the wing of one, forcing it down to crash in the distance. Other Autobots are firing off weapons deployed in vehicle mode as they all speed toward the dome many miles in the distance.

CUT TO

INT. ORION PAX’S TRAILER SECTION - CONTINUOUS

Ratchet is working on Sideswipe, who is laid out, having had his left arm and part of his side blasted away in earlier combat. Despite the extent of his injuries, Sideswipe seems almost jovial, while Ratchet is once again annoyed and irritated at having to patch the red Autobot back together. The trailer bounces around, prompting Ratchet to reach over an touch an intercom button.

RATCHET
    Slag it all, Pax, can’t you try to keep my medical table from bouncing around like we’re in the middle of a quake?

ORION PAX (O.S.)
    Quake? Sure, but keeping it from bouncing around like we’re in a warzone might be a bit trickier. Besides, it’s Sideswipe you’re working on. I’m sure he’ll be back on your table in the near future to give you a chance to correct any mistakes you make today.​

Ratchet resumes welding Sideswipe’s side.

RATCHET (grumbling)
    No doubt about that.​

Ratchet scrutinizes some of the damage, a look of extreme annoyance on his face.

RATCHET
    Would it kill you to take cover from time to time?

SIDESWIPE (chuckling through pain)
    Probably not, but charging in like a maniac hasn’t killed me yet, so I’ll stick with that.​

A series of sparks shoot out of his side from Ratchet’s welding laser.

SIDESWIPE
    Ouch!

RATCHET
    Shut it.​

CUT TO

EXT. DECEPTICON-CONTROLED OUTER IACON – DAWN

The group of Autobots is quickly approaching the dome as they continue fighting off the aerial barrage. But Decepticon reinforcements arrive from either side to cut them off.

Suddenly the fortified door of the dome slides open and Ultra Magnus, Prowl, RED ALERT, HOT SPOT, Kup, SPRINGER and BLASTER, all in ground vehicle modes come speeding out, weapons blazing. When they get halfway between Orion Pax and the dome, Ultra Magnus and his group transform and continue firing into the aerial Decepticons.

Orion Pax utilizes the cover offered by Magnus to lead his team through the gate and into the domed inner Iacon. Ultra Magnus and his team proceed to back into the city as well, the door sealing shut behind them.

CUT TO

INT. DOMED CENTRAL IACON

Optimus Prime and his team transform, as does his trailer, revealing Ratchet still working on Sideswipe. Sunstreaker walks over.

SUNSTREAKER
    Is he going to be alright, Ratchet?

RATCHET
    Yeah, it’ll take me awhile to patch him back together all the way, but he’ll be fine.

SUNSTREAKER (pointing in Sideswipe’s face)
    You deserve every bit of agony, ya’ crazy prick!

RATCHET
    Get the hell out of here!​

Sunstreaker walks away, Sideswipe watches him leave and chuckles.

SIDESWIPE
    What a jackass.

RATCHET (grumbling to himself)
    Thank Primus siblings are a rarity.​

CUT TO Ultra Magnus approaching Orion Pax, the troops milling around in the background.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    You were scheduled to return six days ago.​

Orion Pax turns and clasps wrists with Ultra Magnus

ORION PAX
    I know sir, but an opportunity arose that the team and I felt was too good not to take. Something that would put a very significant dent in Megatron’s war machine were we to pull it off,​

Jazz walked by, smiling up at Orion Pax, who in turn pats the smaller, predominantly white robot on the back.

ORION PAX
    And sir, we pulled it off.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    And what exactly did you pull off?​

CUT TO

INT. IACONIAN SPIRE SMALL MEETING ROOM

Sentinel Prime is seated at a table across from PUNCH, a jittery, predominantly yellow seventeen foot tall robot.

PUNCH
    Look Prime, I’m giving you everything I have! Troop positions, asset locations; you name it. I’ve been feeding you this stuff for the last tenth of a vorn, but you don’t do much with it. What’s the slagging point of me doing this if you never act on it?

SENTINEL PRIME
    I understand your frustration, Punch, but we’re stretched thin to say the least. Hell, we’re barely surviving. But while we’re rarely able to act on it, the information you provide is incredibly valuable to us.

PUNCH
    Ahh, this is pointless! I don’t even know why I bother doing this!

SENTINEL PRIME
    Why do you do this?

PUNCH (a pained look coming over his face)
    I…I have to. You know that. I mean, you don’t know the details, if you did, well, you’d be ripping me apart as we speak. I have done things, horrible things; things I need to atone for. Things…things I can never really atone for. But…but I’ve got to try.

SFX
    BUZZING FROM A SPEAKER ON THE TABLE​

Sentinel Prime reaches forward and activates the communications system.

SENTINEL PRIME
    What is it?

ULTRA MAGNUS (O.S.)
    Sir, Pax is back, and apparently the reason he’s delayed in getting back is that he took it upon himself to destroy what he believes to be the last of the Decepticons’ Thorium supply at Altihex.

PUNCH (standing up)
    What?

ULTRA MAGNUS (O.S.)
    Who was that?

SENTINEL PRIME
    An…advisor, I’ll bring you up to speed later.

ULTRA MAGNUS (O.S. – aware of Punch)
    Ah, I see, never mind.​

Sentinel Prime also stands up and walks to a wall, touching a control panel at the side, causing the wall to become transparent. He looks down to see Ultra Magnus and Orion Pax walking toward the building he’s in a half mile out.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    I just thought I’d let you know what Pax has been up to and that he’s ready to be fully debriefed.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Thank you Magnus. Prime out.​

Using the control panel that he used to make the wall transparent, Sentinel Prime switches off the communication channel. Punch walks over and stands next to Sentinel Prime, looking out at the approaching Orion Pax and Ultra Magnus.

PUNCH
    So that’s the famous Orion Pax.​

Punch looks up at Sentinel Prime.

PUNCH
    He’s pretty much the only Autobot that the Decepticons are genuinely afraid of.

SENTINEL PRIME (disinterested)
    Is that so?

PUNCH
    Yeah. He killed Trannis with his bare hands, led the only successful assault on Darkmount, rescuing Ultra Magnus from what we thought was our impenetrable fortress, and beat the tar out of Shockwave thirty seconds after he was born. And now he’s destroyed what’s left of Megatron’s Thorium stash? He’s got the bearings of a Guardian!

SENTINEL PRIME (annoyed, turning away from window)
    Was that really the last of the Decepticons’ Thorium?

PUNCH
    Yeah, the little we had left was being stored at Megatron’s Altihex compound. If Orion Pax destroyed that, then our air power is soon to be reduced to flying crafts and personal jet packs. Not that it matters to me, as us ground jockeys aren’t allowed to touch the stuff. At least until Shockwave locates a new supply, which at this point, has got to be extraterrestrial, because Cybertron is officially tapped out.

SENTINEL PRIME (growing quietly excited)
    Megatron’s numbers aren’t vastly more than our own. Once he runs out of Thorium, he’ll lose his aerial supremacy, and the battlefield will be evened.

PUNCH (worried)
    Uh, you haven’t forgotten what I told you was our plan for the vornal pulse, right? It’s literally a couple days away, and we’ve loaded thousands of frames down there, some of them more advanced than anything other than Megatron and Shockwave. The battlefield isn’t going to be even, not by a long shot.

SENTINEL PRIME (agitated)
    What can you tell me about Megatron? He’s got to have a weakness, something that can be expoited.

PUNCH
    I’ve never even met him, but from what I hear, he’s damn near perfection incarnate wrapped up in a shiny evil package.

SENTINEL PRIME (thoughtful)
    Come on, we’re going to talk to an old friend of mine.

PUNCH
    Sure thing Prime, but before I leave to head back to my Decepticon brethren, can you introduce me to Pax?​

Punch transforms to an alternate robot mode, one dark blue and more ominous looking with Decepticon symbols.

PUNCH
    Or rather, introduce ME to Pax? He’s about the only Autobot who has a chance of getting deep into Decepticon territory, and I’d rather he know that I’m one of you.

SENTINEL PRIME (annoyed)
    Switch back!​

• Like Like x 1
  3. peteynorth

CUT TO

INT. IACON MEDICAL BRIG

A darkened chamber holds the remains of Straxus in a transparent stasis chamber, only his head and a spinal column remain of his once large, formidable body. Sentinel Prime and Punch enter the room.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Computer, awaken the prisoner!​

A series of electrical jolts occur within the chamber, awakening Straxus.

SENTINEL PRIME
    We need to talk!

STRAXUS (pained, difficult to talk)
    Why Prime, you seem so much more…worn, than when we last chatted.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Tell me everything there is to know about Megatron!

STRAXUS (pained chuckle)
    This again? Alright Prime, Megatron was an attempt to improve upon perfection. Our movement was seeded Vorns ago, existing as a slowly growing secret society for hundreds of solar cycles, until we grew tired of merely being a secret society and decided to act. In our numbers were mystics and alchemists. Most of what they preached was utter nonsense, but one of our members did provide us with a theory on tapping into Vector Sigma and drawing forth vast energies, creating a spark of exceptional power.

We began creating frames fit to hold such exceptional beings. About fifty-six solar cycles prior to the last Vornal Pulse, we put this theory to the test, giving birth to Shockwave. He was a god among us, but he lacked the fire and charisma that was needed to draw the worthy and strike terror into those that weren’t. We further enhanced the other frame that we had been building parallel to his, and almost forty-two solar cycles prior to the last pulse Megatron was born. If Shockwave was a god, then Megatron was a god and all the demons of myth wrapped into one invincible frame.

SENTINEL PRIME
    No one is invincible, and neither Megatron nor Shockwave are gods. They’re hopped up mobile cannons given life in an illicit and unnatural manner. And they will be stopped.

STRAXUS (laughing)
    By who, you? You are a throwback to an age that has ceased to exist. You are a lawman trying to stop a force of nature. Every resource at our disposal, and keep in mind that we were made up of some of Cybertron’s most wealthy, ambitious and powerful citizens, went into making those frames, especially with Megatron. Their sparks gave off energy readings that extended off the scale. You? You’re a well built but otherwise standard freight hauler with a spark that’s powerful, but one which falls well within anatomically normal ranges. You have no chance! No Autobot does. Intellectually, physically, in every way you are all grossly outmatched.​

Sentinel Prime looked down at the floor, deep in thought, before turning back up to Straxus.

SENTINEL PRIME
    What if I were to tell you that Alpha Trion created an heir? And that he discovered the violation that had occurred with Vector Sigma, prompting him to bring that heir to the last Vornal Pulse?

STRAXUS (scoffing)
    Well then, I’d say that you just might have someone with a chance of standing up to Megatron. But unfortunately I know that not to be the case. Alpha Trion is a recluse that nobody has seen or heard from in Vorns. In all likelihood, he’s dead.

SENTINEL PRIME
    He is dead. He was mortally wounded when the Decepticons attacked Vector Sigma. He was there sparking life into his masterpiece. His child was born, and within moments of coming to life, battered Shockwave into retreat and then led fifteen other Autobots through the legions of Decepticons there to kill them all.​

Sentinel Prime looked down and shook his head, missing the look of shock coming over Straxus’s optics.

SENTINEL PRIME
    It’s taken me an entire vorn to recognize what Emir Xaaron and Alpha Trion were trying to tell me as they died.​

Sentinel Prime looked up and glared into Straxus’s optics.

SENTINEL PRIME
    The best Prime, the optimal Prime, wasn’t Alpha Prime. Nor is it me.​

Sentinel Prime turned and headed toward the door, a confused Punch turning with him.

SENTINEL PRIME
    I know it was not your intention, Straxus, but this discussion has been most helpful. Computer, place the prisoner back into stasis.​

The two Autobots walk out of the medical brig.

SENTINEL PRIME (into wrist communicator)
    Magnus, Prowl, meet me in my quarters.​

CUT TO

INT. HALLWAY OUTSIDE SENTINEL PRIME’S QUARTERS

Ironhide walks down the hallway and knocks on a door. A moment later the door slides open.

CUT TO

INT. SENTINEL PRIME’S QUARTERS

Sentinel Prime’s quarters are fairly large but Spartanly furnished. Sentinel Prime and Ultra Magnus are both on the far side of the room looking out a large window overlooking part of Iacon, while Prowl stands next to a mid-sized round table in the center of the room. Ironhide steps in.

IRONHIDE
    You wanted to see me sir?​

Sentinel Prime and Ultra Magnus both turn and face him, Prowl was already facing Ironhide.

SENTINEL PRIME
    I did. Thank you for coming so quickly, Ironhide. Please, have a seat.​

All four of them take seats around the table.

CUT TO alternate view of the four of them sitting at the table.

SENTINEL PRIME
    I’ve asked you here to discuss Orion Pax.

IRONHIDE
    You’re not sore at him for deviating from orders and directing us to attack Megatron’s Thorium supply, are you?

SENTINEL PRIME
    No, that was the correct course of action. I just want to get your impression of Pax. He seemed to form a battle unit with a third of the surviving newborns in his brood the moment of their birth. They were inarguably effective, so I placed you in charge of them, as well as Jazz and Ratchet, whom they seemed to adopt into their little brotherhood. You’re an astounding leader, Ironhide, yet less than a tenth of a vorn in you recommend that Pax not only be promoted, but promoted to your superior. Why was that?

IRONHIDE
    What can I say, the kid is something special.

SENTINEL PRIME (smiling and nodding at Ironhide)
    No doubt, he had the best combat instructor on Cybertron after all. You taught me everything I know.​

CLOSE UP Ironhide

IRONHIDE (returning the smile)
    Well Prime, you were the…​

Ironhide hesitates.

IRONHIDE (the smile fading just a bit)
    You were an amazing student.​

CLOSE UP Sentinel Prime

SENTINEL PRIME (still smiling, but with a pained look)
    A vorn ago you would have told me I was the best student you ever had.​

CUT TO shot of entire group. Ironhide is extremely uncomfortable, unsure of how to proceed.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Don’t worry old friend, I know. That’s why we’re here. I just wanted verification on your opinion of him, and I now have it. The lessens you’ve taught me in combat have kept me alive for more vorns than I’m eager to admit, and now I’m benefiting from your lessen in having the courage and humility to serve the greater good.

IRONHIDE
    I don’t understand…

SENTINEL PRIME (smiling lightly)
    You will soon my old friend. Thank you.​

CUT TO

INT/EXT (IN DOME, EXT BUILDING) IACON COURTYARD – EVENING

Orion Pax, freshly repaired, is trotting through an unusually thick crowd of Autobots heading away from the Spire as he’s trying to make his way toward it. He encounters Bluestreak, Jazz and Hound in the crowd.

BLUESTREAK
    Hey Pax, where are you going?

JAZZ
    Yeah buddy, you’re going to be late.

ORION PAX (pausing to talk)
    Late for what?

HOUND
    Sentinel Prime has called an assemblage in the Great Temple of Primus.

ORION PAX
    That’s odd, I was actually summoned to the Capital Spire to meet with Prime.

JAZZ
    Well then I suggest you meet with Prime, but when you’re done, find us. We’ll try and save you a seat.

ORION PAX
    Will do, thanks Jazz.​

Orion Pax continues making his way against the torrent of Autobots heading away from the Spire, but the crowd seems to thin, and up ahead Orion Pax sees Ultra Magnus, Prowl and Sentinel Prime at the Spire’s main entrance.

CUT TO Ultra Magnus and Sentinel Prime waiting together as Orion Pax approaches.

ULTRA MAGNUS (whispering)
    Are you sure about this?

SENTINEL PRIME
    Yes. I’m a fool for not seeing it sooner.

ORION PAX (arriving & saluting)
    Sirs, I apologize if I’m late.

SENTINEL PRIME
    You’re not.

ORION PAX
    Oh, good. I assume then that this is in regard to me disobeying the order to return to Iacon following my reconnaissance mission. Sirs, the decision to deviate from your orders was mine and mine alone. I will accept any disciplinary action that you feel appropriate, but I strongly recommend that no repercussions reach the soldiers that I was commanding.

SENTINEL PRIME (stern expression)
    Your recommendation is duly noted, Orion Pax. Now walk with us to the Temple.

ORION PAX (a little confused)
    Yes, of course sir.​

CUT TO

EXT. PLAINS OF IACON – EVENING

Vector Sigma is once again filled with life-giving energy, and the Plains of Iacon are awash with light, despite the late hour. Decepticons are converging on the Vector Caverns en-masse, many towing hundreds of lifeless vehicles.

ZOOM IN Megatron, landing on the ground next to Shockwave, Soundwave and Starscream, just outside the mouth of the main cavern.

MEGATRON
    Ah, my trusted lieutenants, I assume everything is ready.

SOUNDWAVE
    Yes, Lord Megatron, everything is proceeding to plan.

STARSCREAM
    BLUDGEON contacted us not long ago. As predicted, his manipulations of Vector Sigma will cause the pulses to occur within the hour.

MEGATRON
    Excellent. See that the last of the frames are put into position before that happens.

STARSCREAM
    Of course mighty Megatron.​

CUT TO

INT. GREAT TEMPLE OF PRIMUS – NIGHT

Hundreds of Autobots are seated, looking down at the great altar, where HOLY ELDERS are gathered around Sentinel Prime, Ultra Magnus and Orion Pax. Prowl is off to the far side, just off of the altar. Sentinel Prime raises both his hands, an indication for the gathered masses to be quiet, which they do.

CUT TO frontal shot of Sentinel Prime with Orion Pax behind him.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Thank you all for coming. There comes a time when all of us,​

Sentinel Prime turns and peers at Orion Pax,

SENTINEL PRIME (turning back to the crowd)
    Well, perhaps not all of us, but most of us must are forced to acknowledge our limitations, and accept that maybe there is another out there more capable; another out there better able to serve; another out there able to succeed where we have failed. I have reached such a crossroad, and am finally ready to take the next, necessary step.​

Sentinel Prime’s chest opens, several compartments within open, and he withdraws a ringed orb, the AUTOBOT MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP.

SENTINEL PRIME
    It falls to me to name my successor. The new Prime.

SFX
    GASPS FROM THE SURPRISED AUTOBOTS

SFX
    ALARMS

SENTINEL PRIME
    What?​

WIDE OUT showing Blaster emerging from behind the altar, walking hastily to Sentinel Prime and whispering something to him. Sentinel Prime looks disbelievingly at him, but Blaster nods, assuring him that what he said was true. Sentinel Prime beckons a holy elder over, hands him the Matrix, closes his chest and turns to address the masses.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Fellow Autobots, the Decepticons have once again violated our Great Mother, Vector Sigma, and have managed to accelerate the vornal pulse by roughly two days. You all know what we need to do, we’re not fully prepared, but we have no more time. Report to your platoon’s assembly point now, and good luck!​

CUT TO

INT/EXT IACON OUTSIDE TEMPLE – NIGHT

Sentinel Prime leads Ultra Magnus and Orion Pax outside the Temple and toward the staging areas near the dome.

ORION PAX
    Sir, I’m not aware of what’s going on. What is our plan of action.

SENTINEL PRIME (chuckling)
    That’s right, you were too busy destroying Thorium caches to be here when we went over this. The long and the short of it is that Megatron has been building a few thousand battle-frames for some time and over the last couple of days has been transporting them to Vector Sigma to give them life.

ORION PAX
    But how does he know that the newborns will follow him?

ULTRA MAGNUS
    We’ve been made aware that the Decepticons inundated Trypticon’s pre-birth frame with nanites designed for attitude pre-determination, which is why he came out of the gate as a Decepticon. This has been replicated on all the new frames that the Decepticons have constructed.

SENTINEL PRIME
    But Perceptor has been working on an answer to that.​

The group makes their way through hordes of soldiers rushing to their posts, and come upon one of dozens of crates. Sentinel Prime reaches down and opens one, revealing large ‘syringe-like’ devices, a few dozen per crate.

SENTINEL PRIME
    We’re going to attack with everything we have, and either destroy the frames prior to their birth, or if possible, inject as many as we can with the nano-goop in each of these.

ORION PAX
    Nano-goop?

ULTRA MAGNUS
    A liquid compound consisting of nanites programmed to overwrite the Decepticon pre-determination programming. We’re not sure that they’ll come out as friends, but if this stuff works, at least them coming out as enemies won’t be a certainty.

ORION PAX
    So they’ll retain their free will? Good, exactly as it should be.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Needless to say, you’re to fill in your team with this information.

ORION PAX
    Of course sir, and what are the orders for my team?

SENTINEL PRIME (suddenly worried)
    Oh, well Pax, you are to hang back, defend Iacon.

BRAWN (O.S.)
    Has there been a change of plans sir?​

CUT TO group now including Brawn.

BRAWN
    According to what Prowl just instructed me, we were slotted to be in the vanguard force. Why’s that changed?

SENTINEL PRIME
    Yes Brawn, there has been a change of plans.

ORION PAX
    Sir, with all due respect, and humility, us being at the front is our best chance of success.

SENTINEL PRIME
    I recognize the skills and abilities of you and your team Pax, trust me, that’s the primary reason for this change in plans. I know what I’m doing, and what’s at stake. You need to hang back, that’s an order, perhaps my final order to you. Is that understood?​

Orion Pax stares for a few moments before reluctantly nodding.

ORION PAX
    Yes sir.

SENTINEL PRIME
    Good. Trust me Pax, everything will be made clear soon enough.​

With that Sentinel Prime heads out to direct his troops. Ultra Magnus pauses to place a sympathetic hand on Orion Pax’s shoulder before following Sentinel Prime.

BRAWN (whispering)
    No disrespect to Prime, but this is bullshit. And it’s bullshit of Magnus not to intervene for us, especially since Sentinel was about to step down and leave him the reigns anyway. Hell, you were on the altar too, you’re probably slotted to be Magnus’s second!

ORION PAX (thoughtfully staring at Prime)
    I don’t know what Sentinel had planned, but he’s definitely keeping something from us, something important.​

CUT TO

EXT. PLAINS OF IACON – EVENING

AERIAL VIEW looking down as the last of the lifeless frames are being loaded into the main cavern, while hundreds of Decepticon warriors wait outside on the plain, including the massive Trypticon.

CUT TO wide shot of Megatron standing with Soundwave. Starscream transforms O.S. and lands in robot mode next to them.

STARSCREAM
    Mighty Megatron, the Autobots have exited the dome and are on their way here now.

MEGATRON (nodding with a faint smile)
    How many?

STARSCREAM (broadly smiling)
    Looks to be all of them. Sentinel Prime is leading the assault himself, Ultra Magnus at his side.

MEGATRON (full smile)
    Good, then this will be their final stand.​

Megatron pauses a moment.

MEGATRON
    And what of the infamous Orion Pax?

STARSCREAM
    I did not see him, but there were hundreds of them. I can only assume he was in the mix.

MEGATRON (agitated)
    I hope so. His destruction of my Thorium reserves forces me to accelerate my plans for replenishment. I would like to thank him personally for that and all the other slights he’s inflicted upon me.

STARSCREAM
    I would certainly enjoy watching that, though you need not worry. The Nemesis has been completed, equipped with the wormhole generator, and several sources of Thorium have been detected.

MEGATRON (smiling malevolently)
    Yes, but only one with an indigenous species adequate for slave labor.

STARSCREAM
    Well, I guess that effectively eliminates the chore of figuring out which planet to pillage first.

MEGATRON (losing his humor)
    Prepare for battle!​

WIDE OUT of all Decepticons on the Iacon Plain, Megatron in the center.

MEGATRON (voice booming to all)
    Decepticons, the Autobots approach! Kill them all!

SFX
    DECEPTICON CHEERS​

CUT TO

EXT. OUTER PLAINS OF IACON – EVENING

AERIAL VIEW OF vanguard of Autobot forces approaching hordes of Decepticons charging out to meet them. Many of the Decepticons remain in robot mode, while many others transform, taking to the sky if they possess aerial modes, or remaining on the ground if they have tank or other ground based modes. Several of the advance Autobots transform to robot modes as well and sprint forward. They begin firing on one another, the flying Decepticons strafing and bombing, resulting in the killing many Autobots. A few get shot down.

CUT TO Sentinel Prime plowing through numerous Decepticons, with Ultra Magnus doing the same several yards to his right.

CUT TO view of Megatron in robot mode, watching with a smile on his face.

MEGATRON
    Come to me Prime, this is long overdue!​

PAN of Sentinel Prime transforming and charging Megatron. Megatron does not move as Sentinel Prime lays a powerful right cross across his jaw, then a left, and then another right that sends Megatron stumbling back, but remaining on his feet. Megatron reaches up to rub his jaw, a smile spreading over his face.

MEGATRON
    Not bad Prime, but then again, not nearly good enough.​

Megatron lunges forward and strikes Sentinel Prime across the face.

PAN of Megatron beating Sentinel Prime back with a second strike, one that sends Prime flying back and skipping across the ground. A large RANDOM AUTOBOT charges in to help Sentinel Prime, but Megatron blasts his with his arm-mounted fusion canon, blasting a hole in his chest.

CUT TO opposite view of Megatron advancing on Sentinel Prime as two more RANDOM AUTOBOTS charge him, one getting blasted as well and the last one getting backhanded across the face by Megatron, punched in the gut, then as he’s bent over Megatron jackknifes him (reaches over his body, grabs his waist, hoists him into the air spinning him as he does so, and slams his back and the back of his head onto the metal ground).

CUT TO opposite view as Megatron steps over the downed Autobot, grabs the back of his head with one hand and plants the other against the robot’s shoulder, then pulls the head off of the body, rears back, and flings it at the recovering Sentinel Prime, smashing the dead Autobot’s head into his face, sending him back down to the ground.

MEGATRON (continuing his advance on Sentinel Prime)
    Get up Prime, I have high expectations for you, and thus far I’m severely disappointed.​

CLOSE UP Sentinel Prime’s face, a look of dread and hopelessness coming over him as well as Megatron’s shadow.

CUT TO

INT. MAIN SENTRY POST ALONG INNER IACON DOME – INSIDE MAIN GATE - CONTINUOUS

Orion Pax and his team, sans Sideswipe and Ratchet, are gathered around a vast array of monitoring equipment. Several screens are showing the immediate exterior of the dome, where nothing is going on, while several others are showing an aerial view of the battle. The Autobots are all staring at the screens showing the battle.

SIDESWIPE (O.S.)
    Awww, how sweet. You guys waited up for me.​

Sideswipe and Ratchet enter the shot in vehicle mode, transforming to robot mode as they reach the others.

CUT TO view over the shoulder of several Autobots displaying action on the screens. One shot clearly displaying Trypticon wiping out several squads of Autobots.

WINDCHARGER (O.S.)
    We need to get out there.

IRONHIDE (O.S.)
    Sentinel specifically ordered us to stay put.​

CUT TO shot of front of Autobots, Sideswipe pushing his way to the front near Orion Pax

SIDESWIPE
    Why in the pit would he do that? We’re his best combat unit!​

Ironhide is staring up at Orion Pax

IRONHIDE
    Sentinel has his reasons.​

CLOSE UP Orion Pax, a look of realization coming over his face (as much as possible given his face plate).

PREVIOUS SHOT

Orion Pax leans toward Ironhide.

ORION PAX (low voice)
    It wasn’t going to be Magnus, was it?

IRONHIDE (shaking head and whispering)
    No sir.​

CLOSE UP Orion Pax, a stunned look

ORION PAX (low voice)
    I’m not worthy​

CUT TO side shot of Ironhide grabbing Orion Pax by the shoulder and pulling him close

IRONHIDE (quiet but forceful)
    Weld slag! I’ve never seen anyone more worthy than the Autobot I’m looking at right now! This is a gray area, as Sentinel hasn’t officially stepped down, but if you give an order that contradicts his;​

ZOOM IN on their faces

IRONHIDE (quiet but forceful)
    I’ll follow yours…Prime.​

WIDE OUT of group

BUMBLEBEE
    What are they saying?​

CLOSE UP Orion Pax, deep in thought for a moment

ORION PAX
    Bumblebee, contact the command center. Inform them that we’re heading to Vector Sigma.​

WIDE OUT of group

ORION PAX
    Autobots, let’s roll out!​

CUT TO

EXT. OUTER PLAINS OF IACON – NIGHT

Though night, everything is well lit due to the glowing emerging through the various caverns. The Autobots are fighting a losing battle, their attempt to break through to the unborn vehicles in the main cavern has been stopped completely, and they’re currently struggling to remain alive.

Trypticon slams down with his tail upon a squad of RANDOM AUTOBOTS positioned near one of the caverns, smashing a couple of them and obliterating the ground beneath them, revealing a portion of the vast Vector Sigma crystal running beneath. A couple of the random Autobots that weren’t smashed lose their footing and fall into the newly formed hole, landing upon the intensely glowing crystal. Within seconds of touching the crystal their bodies explode from the immeasurable power overloading them.

CUT TO upward view of Trypticon’s bestial head roaring in delight.

CUT TO Megatron and Sentinel Prime fighting hand to hand. Sentinel Prime is making a good show of it, displaying athleticism and combat skill proving him to be one of the foremost fighters on the planet, but Megatron is just the better athlete, the better fighter. Megatron batters Sentinel Prime down to the ground and sneers as the Autobot skids across the ground away from him. A very injured and weary Sentinel Prime rises to his feet and slowly starts back toward Megatron.

MEGATRON
    Good Prime, make this worthwhile. I’ve waited my entire life for this moment.​

CUT TO

OVERHEAD shot of Orion Pax’s team speeding toward the battle, Trypticon seen ahead in the distance.

ORION PAX
    Ironhide, take Jazz, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Brawn, Mirage and Wheeljack to the main cavern, grab any of Perceptor’s nanite counteracting tools that you see on the way and begin administering that stuff to the frames. Those you can’t inject, destroy!

IRONHIDE
    Will do, Pr..

ORION PAX
    No! Not yet!

IRONHIDE
    Right…Pax.​

CUT TO shot of large Decepticon standing upon a mound of bodies, a large alien machine gun in each hand and firing into the battlefield, gleefully laughing at the destruction he’s causing. He detects something behind him, turns around, and Orion Pax in vehicle mode slams his torso at top speed.

SIDE SHOT of Orion Pax slamming into the ground, grinding the Decepticon beneath him. Orion slows, transforms, catches his rifle as it ejects from his back compartment and charges ahead firing. His trailer continues forward, slows down, and transforms to the repair bay, a large set of cannons immediately firing upon Decepticon positions, while an oversized ‘gun rack’ springs up.

CUT TO Orion Pax’s team zipping into the fray, Ironhide’s squad continuing ahead in vehicle modes toward the main cavern while the rest transform and begin fighting. Several of Pax’s team go to the repair bay and take a rifle from the ‘gun rack’ before fighting in earnest.

CUT TO Orion Pax, picking off flying Decepticons.

ORION PAX
    Let me know once Prime or Ultra Magnus have been located!

ULTRA MAGNUS (O.S.)
    Pax! What are you doing here? You were ordered to remain within Iacon!​

CUT TO Ultra Magnus roughly one hundred yards ahead, firing on Decepticons from behind a barricade made up of debris and various body parts. In between shots he turns back to glare at Orion Pax behind him.

CUT TO Orion Pax transforming.

PAN as Pax drives to Ultra Magnus’s position and transforms back to robot mode, taking a position next to Magnus and firing on the Decepticon positions.

ORION PAX (between rifle bursts)
    Sorry sir, but it looked like you needed some back up.

ULTRA MAGNUS (between rifle bursts)
    You should have sent someone else!

ORION PAX
    I made an executive decision.

ULTRA MAGNUS (turning toward Pax)
    An execu…Ironhide told you, huh?

ORION PAX
    Revealing it to me was not his intent.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Yes it was. If that old warhorse wants to keep something under wraps, he keeps it under wraps.

ORION PAX
    I suppose it doesn’t really matter now. Whatever the intentions for me may have been, this act of insubordination will eliminate me from advancement.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Maybe, I can’t say what Prime will do, provided any of us make it out of this.

ORION PAX
    Well sir, if you don’t object, I’d like to attempt something out there.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    You’re not planning on getting yourself killed, are you?

ORION PAX
    That’s a very distinct possibility.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Do your thing, just try to be alive once you’re done doing it.

ORION PAX
    Will do sir.​

CUT TO shot facing the bunker.

Orion Pax fires off several more bursts before leaping over the makeshift bunker and sprinting ahead.

CUT TO Shot from high over Trypticon’s shoulder, looking down at Orion Pax sprinting across the battlefield, reaching back at one point toward his former trailer, which launches a battle axe at him. He catches the axe and engages numerous RANDOM DECEPTICONS with both axe, rifle and the occasional kick. Trypticon’s head twists toward him.

TRYPTICON (in a growl)
    Paaaxxxxxxxx!!!​

CUT TO AND FOLLOW shot from rear of Orion Pax, sprinting toward the massive legs of Trypticon in front of him, transforming and speeding between him, the axe and rifle mounted magnetically to the rear of his cab portion, then hopping up a bit, transforming back to robot mode while flying mid air, hooking his axe (double bladed) on Trypticon’s tail and using his momentum to swing his body around toward the back.

CUT TO AND FOLLOW Orion Pax landing on the top of Trypticon’s tail, firing on various points of the giant as he sprints up the tail and over the back. Trypticon begins to twist in an attempt to get to him. Unlike his 80’s incarnation, Trypticon does have normal-sized arms, but he’s still unable to grab hold of Orion Pax on his back.

Trypticon twists violently, causing Orion Pax to get thrown, but he slices his axe into Trypticon’s back, keeping him anchored to the giant Decepticon and he pulls himself back down onto the back, firing repeatedly up at the side of Trypticon’s face that’s twisting in an attempt to see Pax. Several rounds blast into Trypticon’s optic, causing the monster to roar out in pain.

TRYPTICON
    ROOOAARRRRR!!!​

Pax continues up toward Trypticon’s head, working his way to the top, blasting down into the right optic with his rifle. Trypticon’s head rears back, but once again Orion Pax plants his axe into Trypticon to remain attached, this time in his left optic. Pax wrenches his axe out and swings it back at the optic, cutting through it and prompting Trypticon to lurch again.

Pax rolls forward onto Trypticon’s snout. The ever-moving perch forces him to roll forward and over the edge of his snout. Pax slams his axe into the tip of Trypticon’s snout as he hangs in front of the massive mouth of the beast. Pax flips his rifle to automatic and fires dozens of rounds down Trypticon’s throat.

CUT TO shot showing into Trypticon’s gullet as an intense glow begins to build.

CLOSE UP Orion Pax’s face as his optics widen at realizing he’s about to be awash in flame.

CUT TO side view of Orion Pax yanking himself upward, pulling his axe free of Trypticon’s snout just as a wave of flames shoot out from Trypticon’s mouth. Pax runs across Trypticon’s snout and swings his axe heavily into and through Trypticon’s already damaged right optic. Then in an amazingly fluid motion, whips back and does the same to Trypticon’s left optic. Trypticon roars back and lurches some more.

CUT TO fight between Megatron and Sentinel Prime. This has devolved into a beating, but Sentinel Prime is still bravely hanging on, doing his best to hurt Megatron in any way possible. Unfortunately Megatron is removing each possibility as he continues to playfully batter Sentinel Prime across the battlefield.

CUT TO shot over Megatron’s shoulder, in the distance ahead is the severely distressed Trypticons flailing about. Megatron pauses to look up.

CLOSE UP Megatron as he glares up at his super-weapon being dismantled bit by bit.

MEGATRON
    Finally, Pax.​

WIDE SHOT of Megatron marching on the downed Sentinel Prime.

MEGATRON
    It appears that this must end, Prime. As it’s been with this entire past vorn, your final act is overshadowed by the efforts of Orion Pax.​

Megatron reaches down and brutally drives his fingers into Sentinel Prime’s chest armor, pulling him up so that they face each other.

CLOSE UP Sentinel Prime

SENTINEL PRIME (heavily labored)
    Nnnnn…nnoooo. Nnnooot, not Orion Pax. Ooooo… Optimussss… Optimus Prime.​

CLOSE UP Megatron, a look of shock and fury coming over his face.

CUT TO wide shot of Megatron thrusting Sentinel Prime to the ground, then driving his fingers into the center of his chest armor.

MEGATRON
    No! You’re lying! The Matrix is derived from Vector Sigma herself, you wouldn’t give it to a newborn!​

Megatron tears his chest armor apart, and continues tearing much of his inner chest as well.

CLOSE UP of Sentinel Prime’s chest. Sentinel Prime lays prone, unmoving, but not quite dead yet. Megatron is indifferent to Sentinel Prime’s status, his focus is on the inner chest, one lacking the Matrix of Leadership.

MEGATRON (rage dissipating)
    Well played Prime.​

CUT TO shot of Megatron looking up (toward Pax on Trypticon)

MEGATRON
    Or rather Sentinel. I’ve yet to properly introduce myself to the new Prime.​

CUT TO Orion Pax continuing his ‘rodeo’ ride, using his axe to keep himself from being thrown from Trypticon while he blasts away at the giant. In the distance stands Megatron over the inert Sentinel Prime.

CUT TO

INT. CAVERN LEADING TO VECTOR SIGMA FAR BELOW

Ironhide’s team has made it through into the cave, and is fighting through the Decepticons guarding the soon to be newborn Decepticons. Each Autobot has a crate (filled with the large syringe-like devices). Sideswipe and Sunstreaker charge ahead, picking off a few Decepticons as they do so.

CUT TO Sideswipe gunning down one last Decepticon before dropping the crate he’s carrying to the ground, wrenching it open and lifting out one of the devices. He looks at it quizzically for a moment.

SIDESWIPE (shrugging)
    Hope I’m doing this right.​

Sideswipe plunges it into the top of a frame. The plunger automatically goes down.

SIDESWIPE (calling out)
    That’s it right?

SUNSTREAMER (O.S.)
    Keep moving moron!

SIDESWIPE (shrugging)
    Right.​

CUT TO Wheeljack quickly stabbing syringe after syringe into the new frames, moving his way toward the base of the cave where the intensely pulsing Vector Sigma is. As they get closer, the frames appear to be more advanced. He’s near the front when he gets to JETFIRE, a sleek alien jet that’s predominantly white with red thrown in. Wheeljack pauses, impressed with the design.

WHEELJACK
    Whoah.​

Wheeljack shakes himself out of his stupor and drives the syringe into Jetfire’s frame.

CUT TO

EXT. OUTER PLAINS OF IACON – NIGHT

Orion Pax is now directing the blind Trypticon toward the hole in the ground that Trypticon had caused earlier, the vein of Vector Sigma crystal still exposed and pulsing with exceptional brightness.

CLOSE UP Megatron as he realizes what Orion Pax is doing.

MEGATRON
    No!​

CUT TO wide shot of Orion Pax manipulating Trypticon to step into the chasm. Trypticon roars out in pain as the bottom of his right foot touches the impossibly powerful crystal. He collapses. A moment later his right foot explodes from the contact with Vector Sigma.

SFX
    BOOM

TRYPTICON
    Rooaaaarrrrr!​

Orion Pax somersaults over Trypticon’s shoulder and fires down, doing what he can to drive the remainder of the creature’s vast frame into the chasm.

CUT TO wide shot of Orion Pax leaping off of Trypticon, then firing at the ground the giant is perched upon to have it give so that Trypticon falls. Pax then uses his axe, and a large enough portion of the ground gives and Trypticon slides over the edge.

CUT TO overhead shot of Trypticon’s body hitting the crystal, vast energy pulsing through his frame, and then he explodes.

SFX
    BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!​

CUT TO rear view of Orion Pax standing at the edge of the chasm, watching as a huge chunk of Trypticon shoots out of it. Pax looks up and gauges where the chunk will land, stepping a few steps to his side and allowing it to land next to him. The piece is Trypticon’s head, the mouth still moving slightly. Orion Pax turns as Megatron’s shoulder enters the frame. The two look at one another as Pax casually walks closer to Trypticon’s head, reaches down beneath Trypticon’s jaw, and lift the massive head up and back over the breach in the ground, causing another explosion just a few moments later.

CUT TO side shot of Orion Pax and Megatron staring each other down, maybe one hundred yards separating them.

MEGATRON
    No wonder Sentinel picked you. He never would have been able to achieve that. Why with the loss of Trypticon and my thorium reserves, you’ve just about eliminated my battlefield advantage.​

The ground rumbles as Vector Sigma prepares to give off its life-giving pulses.

SFX
    RUMBLE

MEGATRON (amused)
    Well, that was a short lived period of me not having a battlefield advantage.​

Tremendous light pulses from behind them, the main Vector Cavern.

CUT TO Jazz emerging from the cave, scrambling on his hands and knees but once outside the cave and away from the sheer power surging out from Vector Sigma, he gets to his feet.

CUT TO shot over Jazz’s shoulder, Orion Pax and Megatron staring at him from the distance. Jazz raises his wrist communicator to his face.

JAZZ
    Pax?​

In the distance Orion Pax raises his wrist to his face

ORION PAX
    Were you able to administer the nano-counteragent to any of the frames?

JAZZ
    We got to maybe six hundred, destroyed about three hundred we couldn’t get to.​

CUT TO shot of Megatron, enraged at what he’s heard of Orion Pax’s conversation.

MEGATRON
    No, that’s nearly a third.

ORION PAX (O.S.)
    Well done Jazz. While it sickens me to go after newborns, if any of them attack, you are authorized to defend yourselves with extreme prejudice.

JAZZ (O.S.)
    Will do Pax.

MEGATRON (ominously marching forward)
    Why are they still calling you Pax? Did Sentinel fail to tell Jazz that you are now Optimus Prime?​

CUT TO wide shot of Orion Pax and Megatron, Megatron marching toward him.

ORION PAX
    Your actions here interrupted the announcement.​

CUT TO head on shot of Megatron from over Orion Pax’s shoulder.

MEGATRON
    Then you shall die uncrowned!​

Megatron charges Orion Pax. Pax ducks low under Megatron’s right arm and comes up behind him, hooking the lower tip of one of his axe blades into Megatron’s abdomen and pulling it through Megatron’s side.

MEGATRON
    Gaahhh!​

Megatron falls to the ground.

CUT TO shot of Megatron as he pauses to take in the pain to his side, then whirls around and fires on Pax with his arm-mounted cannon.

CUT TO shot from behind Pax as he ducks down, avoiding the shot, and swinging his axe to slice into the mount connecting the cannon to Megatron’s forearm, causing enough damage that Megatron cannot fire it.

Megatron scrambles to his feet and glares at Orion Pax.

MEGATRON (confused)
    Who was your sire?

ORION PAX
    My frame’s maker was a robot called Alpha Trion.

MEGATRON (fear mixing in with confusion)
    Impossible!​

Megatron stares at Orion Pax, the first robot to ever hand him a defeat, grits his teeth, then shrugs.

MEGATRON
    Well, whoever it was that really made you, they did an admirable job. Good enough to get you through today without dying.​

Megatron raises his wrist to his mouth.

MEGATRON
    Decepticons, collect the wounded and the newborns and return to Darkmount. We have done what we came here to do.​

CUT TO side shot of Megatron taking a couple of steps toward Orion Pax.

MEGATRON
    Lick your wounds, enshrine your predecessor, and enjoy the few days you have left. When next we meet, you will be killed.​

Megatron lifts off into the air.

CUT TO shot of Orion Pax, staring up at the departing Decepticon leader.

ULTRA MAGNUS (O.S.)
    Pax, I’ve got Prime, get over here now!​

Orion Pax twists to the direction he knows Magnus and Sentinel Prime are at.

CUT TO shot of Orion Pax arriving and kneeling next to a laid out Sentinel Prime, Ultra Magnus is on the other side of him. Ultra Magnus is cradling his head with one hand and holding his hand with the other.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Prime, Pax is here.​

Numerous Autobots begin surrounding the three.

SENTINEL PRIME (barely audible)
    Nnno. Prime.​

Sentinel Prime places his other hand on Orion Pax’s wrist.

SENTINEL PRIME (barely audible)
    Ooo…Optimus Prime.​

Sentinel’s hand slips off of Prime’s wrist as he dies

CLOSE UP of Sentinel’s hand as it falls in slow motion to the ground and hits with an exaggerated ‘thud’.

SFX
    DULL THUD

CLOSE UP on OPTIMUS PRIME

ZOOM IN on his optics

SFX
    DULL THUD REPEATED

ZOOM OUT to reveal him standing upon the alter within the Great Temple of Primus within Iacon, the thud of Sentinel’s hand hitting the ground was a precursor to the sound of rhythmic stomping from the hundred’s of Autobots in attendance, along with equally rhythmic vocalization of the word ‘Prime’.

SFX
    THUD, THUD, THUD, THUD, THUD

AUTOBOTS
    Prime! Prime! Prime! Prime! Prime!​

CUT TO front shot of the altar, as with Ultra Magnus on one side and Prowl on the other, the HIGHT PRIEST carries the Matrix over to Optimus Prime, handing it to him

HIGH PRIEST
    Heir of Alpha Prime, Successor to Sentinel Prime, Guardian of the Matrix of Leadership, Servant of the Children of Vector Sigma and Protector of Cybertron. Long live Optimus Prime!​

Optimus Prime’s chest opens, and he places the Matrix within. A surge of power courses through him, powerful blue energy shining out from his optics and other orifices. His body settles back down, and he peers out to the hundreds around him ready to follow his every command.

FADE OUT

FADE IN

INT. DARKMOUNT HALLWAY OUTSIDE INFIRMARY – DAY

Megatron marches out of the infirmary where Soundwave and Shockwave are waiting for him.

MEGATRON (agitated)
    Is the Nemesis ready?

SOUNDWAVE
    Yes my lord. Your orders to advance the schedule were put into effect the moment you issued them.

MEGATRON
    And the crew I selected?

SOUNDWAVE
    The occupation force is either ready or for those killed or injured in the recent battle, replaced. Either way, over one thousand Decepticons are currently en-route to the Nemesis. As for your command crew, some of them were wounded in the attack on Vector Sigma, and finding replacements for them could prove difficult. But their repairs should be completed within a few hours.

MEGATRON (grumbling)
    See that they are!​

CUT TO

INT. IACON SPIRE COMMAND CENTER HALLWAY - CONTINUOUS

Punch is sprinting after Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime

MEGATRON (O.S.)
    I wish to leave as soon as possible.

PUNCH
    Magnus!​

Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime turn to face the oncoming Punch

CUT TO shot of Punch approaching them

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Hello Punch, what can I do for you?

PUNCH (glancing first at Magnus, then at Prime)
    Megatron’s launching any moment now. You need to stop him.​

CUT TO

INT/EXT. – SPACEPORT WITHIN THE DOME OF IACON – AFTERNOON

Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus are marching quickly out of a hangar bay and toward the ARK, currently O.S.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Look Prime, this is the last of our Vanguard class deep space cruisers. Sentinel had it restored and armed to serve as an emergency evacuation ship should Iacon ever fall to the Decepticons. Can’t you take another ship?

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Magnus, if this Nemesis is half as formidable as Punch’s description of it is, then the Ark is the only ship at our disposal capable of inflicting any damage to it.​

CUT TO shot from behind Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus, the massive Ark is in the distance behind them being prepped for launch. Prime stops and turns to Ultra Magnus.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Megatron must be stopped, and our only chance of stopping him is with this ship.​

Ultra Magnus is hesitant, but after thinking about it for a moment he nods.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    You’re right.​

CUT TO shot of the Ark

ULTRA MAGNUS
    But at least let me scrape together a full crew for you.​

CUT TO Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus resuming their walk to the massive ship.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    No time Magnus, we need to stop the Nemesis before it goes through the artificial wormhole. If we’re not already up there waiting for it when it launches, there’ll be little likelihood of that.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Well at least let me go in your place. You’re the Prime, you’re needed here.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    I have no doubt that you would see this through, Magnus, but I need to lead this mission. And as it’s already my team crewing the ship, it seems only proper that I captain it.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    You’re not going to budge on this, are you?

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Nope.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Well then at least take Prowl. I may have been Sentinel’s right hand, but Prowl was his brain.​

Ultra Magnus suddenly regrets phrasing the statement as he did.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Not that Sentinel needed another brain, or that you need one…

OPTIMUS PRIME
    At ease, Magnus. I know what you meant. And yes, if he volunteers, I’d happily take Prowl. I wouldn’t want Wheeljack to think he’s the only genius on board.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    Well then, Primus speed Optimus.​

4. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

Nice to see you back, great script so far. Can't wait for more.

5. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    good quality and engaging as usual !

6. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Formidable! Always glad to read your writings Petey!

7. Ayleron

Ayleron Autobot Vanguard

Absolutely incredible! Any chance we will see some fembots?

8. peteynorth

Finally got around to updating this. This should cover another 20 minutes or so:

CUT TO
    INT. – BRIDGE OF DECEPTICON BATTLESHIP NEMESIS – NIGHT

Imposing metal door opens automatically to allow Megatron entrance onto the bridge. The bridge is recognizable as a bridge (i.e., laid out like most command rooms in sci-fi movies and shows, but alien and laid out for a crew with a far wider variety of sizes and shapes – humanoids ranging from 1‘ to 35‘ in height, as well as adaptors for non-humanoid shaped beings). Manning separate control consoles in the shot are RUMBLE, a seven foot tall predominantly black robot, and FRENZY, a predominantly red six and a half foot tall robot, both busy doing whatever it is they’re doing at their respective stations.

MEGATRON
    Tell me we’re ready to launch!​

CUT TO Soundwave manning the navigation controls near the front of the bridge, the empty throne-like captain’s chair clearly visible over his left shoulder. Three miniature consoles built atop the station Soundwave is manning are manned by SPECTRO, SPYGLASS and VIEWFINDER, three ridiculously small (1‘, 1.5‘ and 3.5‘ tall respectively) robots. They’re working furiously, their size a nearly comical contrast to the enormity of the other Decepticons.

SOUNDWAVE
    Affirmative, Lord Megatron. The ship is fully prepared, and the command crew has all reported in from their stations. We are just awaiting word from Starscream that the troops have been secured and locked into stasis.​

As Soundwave gives his update Megatron enters the scene in the background and takes his seat in the captain’s chair.

MEGATRON (mildly annoyed)
    With the wormhole generator, do we really need to sedate the rank and file? We should be at the target and ordering our troops to pour upon the natives within the hour.​

CUT TO previous view of opening door to bridge, this time Starscream enters.

STARSCREAM
    Simply adhering to long-established interstellar protocols, Mighty Megatron. ​

CUT TO Starscream quickly but casually walking in front of the seated Megatron, his eyes straight ahead toward where’s he’s headed.

STARSCREAM
    All crew non-essential for operation of the spacecraft are put into stasis to conserve fuel and other resources. Wormhole generation may have been developed long ago, but its use has been extremely limited. There’s no guarantee something won’t go wrong, and we may need to ration every last morsel of...well, everything.​

CUT TO frontal view of Starscream taking his seat at the weapons station, his seat between Thundercracker on his right and SUNSTORM, a golden and white robot shaped similarly to Starscream, on his left. From this angle you can see Dirge in the back of the bridge manning another station, as well as THRUST, a red robot also very similar in overall shape to the fliers.

STARSCREAM
    But if it‘s an issue for you, my Lord, we can certainly amend such protocols to better fit your sense of priorities.​

CLOSE UP Megatron glaring in Starscream’s direction.

MEGATRON
    Just shut up Starscream.​

WIDE OUT of entire bridge.

MEGATRON
    Onward to destiny, Soundwave!

SOUNDWAVE
    As you command Megatron.​

CUT TO

INT. – BRIDGE OF ARK – NIGHT

Optimus Prime sits at a captain’s chair that is far more modest than the one Megatron sits upon, but still more than large enough to fit him comfortably. Prowl, Ironhide, Jazz, Hound, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, Bumblebee and Gears are all manning different stations on the bridge.

SFX
    Beep. Beep. Beep.

JAZZ
    Got em‘ Pa...err, I mean Prime. Just pulling over Polyhex now.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Exit Iacon, and set course to intercept and engage! We cannot allow them to access a wormhole!​

CUT TO

EXT. – IACON – NIGHT

Platoons of Decepticons are stationed outside the dome of Iacon, all of whom are startled as slats at the top of the dome shift to create an opening (that they cannot see from their ground-based perspective), and a moment later are startled further by the Ark blasting forth from the dome and taking off into the sky, changing direction, and speeding off over and past them.

CUT TO

INT. – BRIDGE OF ARK – CONTINUOUS

Wide shot of Prime and the crew. Most are intently working on whatever task they’ve been assigned, the few that aren’t working on a vital operation involved with the flight of the ship are nervously looking forward, Prime included.

JAZZ
    We’re almost within weapons range, Prime, but we won’t get there until they’ve cleared Cybertronian orbit.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    That’s fine Jazz, we just need to keep them from getting through a wormhole.

SIDESWIPE (O.S.)
    Prime, I’d like to start firing away the moment we get within range.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Permission granted Sideswipe, don’t wait for my order.

CUT TO

EXT. – CYBERTRON ORBIT

WIDE OUT of the massive Nemesis darting out into space away from the planet.

CUT TO

EXT. – CYBERTRON ORBIT

REAR shot of Nemesis pulling away, but vastly smaller Ark enters shot pursuing it into space, cannons blazing.

CUT TO

EXT. – CYBERTRON SPACE

SIDE shot of Ark advancing on Nemesis, from this angle the size difference is extremely noticeable – the Ark shaped roughly like a half oval, whereas the Nemesis is dagger shaped and 8-10 times larger. The Ark gets close, its shots are starting to cause small explosions on the Nemesis’s hull, but the Nemesis’s canons start returning fire, forcing the Ark to break off as the firepower at the Nemesis’s disposal is vastly more than what the Autobots have.

CUT TO

SIDE shot of Prime standing up from his seat and marching forward.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    I know it’s not an ideal option, but we need to re-engage Jazz!

JAZZ
    I realize that Prime, but there’s no way to get within a few miles of that thing without smacking into a wall of ordinance.

PROWL (O.S.)
    I have a suggestion...​

CUT TO shot over Prowl’s shoulder as he takes a couple steps toward Prime and Jazz. The front viewscreen is clearly visible just passed Jazz.

PROWL
    ...provided we’re all willing to die.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Out with it!

PROWL
    Let’s just say Thorium isn’t the only fissionable material on Cybertron.

SIDESWIPE (O.S)
    Kick ass, we’ve got a nuke!​

Suddenly the view screen displays an eruption in space ahead of Nemesis. A wormhole is starting to take shape in front of the ship and it accelerates toward it.

JAZZ (turning back to the screen)
    Prime!

OPTIMUS PRIME
    No!

JAZZ
    There’s no way we can stop them from entering it now!​

CLOSE UP Prime as he ponders something for one or two seconds.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Follow them through!

JAZZ
    You got it, Prime!​

CUT TO

EXT. – CYBERTRON SPACE

WIDE shot of Ark speeding away from the Nemesis, toward the viewer, then looping around and charging back at the Nemesis far in the distance with guns blazing. The tip of the Nemesis penetrates the wormhole.

CUT TO

CLOSE UP Prime peering intently ahead.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Prep the nuke.​

CUT TO

EXT. – CYBERTRON SPACE

FOLLOW Ark weaving through several shots as it drops directly behind the Nemesis a few miles back, the burning thrusters of the Nemesis occupying the majority of the screen beyond the Ark until they disappear into the hole.

OPTIMUS PRIME (O.S.)
    Gun it!​

CUT TO

INT. – BRIDGE OF NEMESIS – CONTINUOUS

MEDIUM SHOT of seated Megatron gazing expectantly ahead, a half smile starting to form on his face.

MEGATRON
    It’s bluer than I imagined it’d be.

SOUNDWAVE (O.S.)
    Water covers roughly 70% of the planet’s surface.

MEGATRON (smile dimming slightly)
    I didn’t come for water.

SOUNDWAVE (O.S.)
    Deep space probe estimates appear correct, initial scans indicate that there is in excess of 2 million tonnes of easily accessible Thorium.

MEGATRON (smile returning and expanding)
    Excellent!​

Megatron turns to his head toward the station Starscream is occupying.

MEGATRON (smile vanishing)
    Starscream, I do hope you realize that the Autobots will be following us through.​

CUT TO

EXT. – SPACE

SIDE view of wormhole as the Ark erupts from it, spitting forth a barrage of missiles, laser fire and other ordinance.

PAN around to rear of speeding Ark to see the rear of the Nemesis ahead of it, and the planet Earth ahead of the Nemesis far in the distance. Follow the Ark as it continues its attack run at the immense black ship ahead of it.

CUT TO

WIDE shot of Autobots on bridge, centered on Prime.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Are we ready Prowl?

CUT TO shot Prowl working over Sideswipe’s shoulder at the weapons array, reaching down to plug in a series of pass codes.

PROWL
    Just about.

SIDESWIPE (annoyed)
    Wouldn’t it have been easier just to give me these codes prior to launch?

PROWL (agitated)
    You’ll have to forgive my lack of foresight Sideswipe, it’s been a hell of a day.​

Prowl turns and shouts back to Prime.

PROWL
    Ready!​

CLOSE UP Prime.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Fire when you have the shot!​

CUT TO

EXT. – SPACE

FOLLOW Ark as it pulls away from the Nemesis, then turns back toward it, sustaining several hits as it does so, but remains stable and launches a missile toward the mid-section of the giant craft, immediately pulling away from the Decepticon craft.

WIDE shot of Nemesis, not far from Earth’s outer atmosphere, as nuclear explosion erupts at the mid-point of the ship, destroying a huge portion and sending the front and rears sections hurtling end over end.

CUT TO

WIDE shot of Autobots on bridge; Autobots are thrown from their seats by the shockwaves given off by the blast. Optimus Prime scrambles to get to the navigation console that is left unoccupied due to Jazz being tossed from it.

CUT TO

EXT. – EARTH’S OUTER ATMOSPHERE - NIGHT

FRONT of flaming and damaged Ark as it cuts through the outer atmosphere out of control.

CUT TO

CLOSE UP Megatron’s hand gripping the armrest of his chair and pulling himself off the floor, pure rage etched on his face. In the background is the view screen displaying the quickly approaching cloud cover of Earth.

MEGATRON
    Status!​

CUT TO Soundwave struggling back to his station and peering at the screen.

SOUNDWAVE
    Damage; catastrophic. Crash; unavoidable.

MEGATRON (O.S.)
    Our troops?

SOUNDWAVE
    Unknown. Cargo section has been separated, if not destroyed.
    CLOSE UP Megatron.

MEGATRON (enraged)
    PRIME!​

CUT TO

FRONT view of Prime struggling with the controls in a vain attempt to regain control of the Ark.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    I need an update on the Decepticons!​

CUT TO Sideswipe sliding back into his seat and manning the weapons array.

SIDESWIPE
    Nemesis destroyed, but the ship’s so damn big that there’s a strong chance that Cons on either end of their ship survive. Both of those ends are entering the planet’s atmosphere now. Hopefully the crash will kill off anything the blast didn’t. ​

CUT TO

EXT. – DECK OF JAPANESE FISHING VESSEL - NIGHT

WIDE shot of Japanese fish processing vessel trawling the Sea of Cortez, not far from the city of Guymas. They are very close to land, illegally so, which is why they’re doing this at 4 AM. Despite their attempts at stealth, spotlights from land are shining on them.

CUT TO shot on the deck, where the CAPTAIN and a CREWMAN are peering at those attempting to draw attention to their ship from land.

CREWMAN (Japanese, subtitled)
    The Mexicans have seen us; we should probably head for deeper water before the authorities are alerted.

CAPTAIN (Japanese, subtitled)
    The Mexicans don’t care, these are probably retired Americans stretching their saved dollars down here.

CREWMAN(Japanese, subtitled)
    Ughn, Americans. They consume everything on the planet and then lecture us about sustainability.

CAPTAIN (chuckles, Japanese, subtitled)
    True, but they’re more likely to call the authorities than the locals, and the police are more likely to listen to wealthy gringos. Prepare to head out.​

A slight bit of illumination falls upon them from high above.

CREWMAN (looking up, Japanese, subtitled)
    What’s that?​

CUT TO WIDE shot of boat as a chunk of Nemesis debris slams into a obliterates the fishing vessel.

CUT TO

EXT. – SKY OVER CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS - NIGHT

WIDE shot of rear, cargo hold, section of Nemesis careening out of the sky, zipping over southeast Texas, northeast Mexico, continuing hundreds of miles and finally crashing into the Gulf of Mexico.

CUT TO

EXT. – SKY OVER MIAMI – NIGHT

WIDE shot of front portion of Nemesis zipping over Florida and careening out to crash in the Atlantic.

CUT TO

INT. – CHASE HOUSE – EARLY MORNING

CLOSE UP Alarm clock going off, brightly displaying 6:00. Hand slaps it silent.

CUT TO view of MICHAEL ‘CHIP‘ CHASE, an intellectually gifted 15 year old boy, his face still buried in his pillow, one eye visible glaring wearily yet angrily at the offending clock radio.

CHIP (groaning)
    Umnnnggg.​

CUT TO chip lifting himself on his bed, his movements seemingly awkward until it becomes obvious that he is paralyzed from the waist down.

PAN to a different angle to see his chair next to his bed. He hoists himself into it.

CLOSE UP on a pair of glasses on his bedside table next to a framed photograph of Chip with his PARENTS and his older brother EVAN. In the picture, seemingly taken in the last couple years, Chip is standing. His brother Evan is a tall, very muscular young man with an Ohio State sweatshirt on. Chip’s hand comes into the frame to pick up his glasses.

CUT TO hallway, view of Chip exiting his room, rolling down the hallway. He reaches a short stairway, where a sturdy but makeshift ramp made out of plywood allows him to roll down, the grade much steeper than most wheelchair ramps, but being a fairly strong teenager; he has little difficulty making his way down in a controlled manner.

VIEW over his shoulder as he makes his way through the hallway, voices of his brother Evan, and Evan‘s friends/coworkers LUIS and BILLY are heard up ahead and he stops to eavesdrop.

LUIS (O.S.)
    Would they even let you play again if you go back to school?

EVAN (O.S.)
    Don’t know, but as I’ll be 23 or 24 at that point and wouldn’t have touched a football in years, I’m not counting on it.

BILLY (O.S.)
    Damn man, that sucks. Nobody gets more poon than an OSU baller.

LUIS (O.S. – sarcasm)
    Yeah, that’s the tragedy.

BILLY (O.S.)
    Seriously E, you need to find a way to get back to Ohio State like now...oh, excuse me, THE Ohio State University. Chip will be fine, hell, we’ll look in on him from time to time and all. I hate to admit it, but he’s a smart kid. With the money from your folks‘ policy, he‘ll definitely be able to fend for himself.​

CLOSE UP Chip’s face, angry, but in complete agreement with Billy’s heartless opinion.

EVAN (O.S.)
    Time for you to shut the hell up Bill.​

CUT TO Chip wheeling around the corner and facing the three men in the kitchen.

EVAN
    Hey, look who’s up.

LUIS
    Good morning kid.​

Billy and Chip exchange an unfriendly but not outright hostile glance.

BILLY
    Michael.

CHIP
    William.​

CLOSE UP Evan.

EVAN
    Time for you two to stop eating our food and open up the garage. I’ll be out there in a minute.

LUIS (O.S.)
    Aye aye, boss.​

WIDE OUT of Luis and Billy leaving the kitchen. Evan peers at his little brother as Chip wheels himself over to a cabinet to get some cereal.

EVAN
    So how much of that did you hear?

CHIP (shrugging)
    The part about you needing to go back to school. Billy’s an asshole, but he’s right, you need to go back. Though you getting laid isn’t the reason.

EVAN (chuckling)
    I guess reaping the other benefits of being a football player is the reason.

CHIP (annoyed)
    Getting an education is the reason to go to school. Playing football is the means by which you can afford to do it. But you love playing, you’re incredible at it, so by all means enjoy it and reap all the benefits you can...though I highly recommend you wear a lot of condoms while you’re reaping away.

EVAN
    Dad was pretty clear on that point as well.

CHIP
    Both Mom and Dad were VERY clear on you getting your degree.

EVAN (slightly defensive)
    Well things changed little brother.

CHIP (angry, slapping one of the wheels of his chair)
    Nobody’s more aware of the changes than me, Evan.​

Chip calms down, a look of sorrow on his face, but he’s resolutely maintaining his position.

CHIP
    Sorry, done feeling sorry for myself. But this is your one opportunity to get out of here, and goddamnit you’re taking it! I’m not your son, so quit acting like my father and go live your life! Believe it or not, I will be fine.

EVAN
    Yeah, great idea, leave a fifteen year old alone to raise himself!

CHIP
    What are you afraid of, that I’ll knock some chick up? Get into drugs? I’m the responsible one, or have you forgotten?

EVAN
    Not anymore! Damn it Chip, you’re the smartest person I’ve ever met, why are you waging this battle that you know you can’t win? Do you really think I’m going to abandon the most important person in my life to go play ball? To get some pussy? To get a fancy piece of paper to hang on the wall?

CHIP
    YES! And you’re not abandoning me. We’ll always be brothers; I’ll call you whenever I need anything. But despite my age and the chair I’m still resourceful enough to live on my own for three years!

EVAN
    Good plan there chief, except it’s not happening. Seriously, you’re telling me that were roles reversed you’d leave me here alone?

CHIP
    Totally different situation. Were I twenty and you fifteen I’d be fine staying home. My ticket is academic, even before the accident my body wasn’t going to get me anywhere, and I won’t lose any of my intellect by staying at home for a few years; hell, I learned way more independently than I ever did at school. But you go three years without regular practice, conditioning and being on the field hammering it out, and you’re screwed!

EVAN
    I’ll be twenty-three, not thirty-three. Still plenty young enough.

CHIP (near tears)
    You’ll be rustier than those piles of shit Dad never got around to fixing out there! Your window’s closing Evan!​

Evan walks over to his brother and kneels next to him, looking at him intently.

EVAN (softly)
    Not happening little brother.

CHIP
    You don’t get to sacrifice your future for me.

EVAN (smiling sadly)
    I’m not, Chip.​

Suddenly the house shakes as the Ark zips by just a couple thousand feet above them.

SFX
    BOOM, RUMBLE

EVAN (falling to a seated position, startled)
    What the hell was that?

CHIP (startled)
    Jeez!​

CUT TO

FRONT view of Prime frantically struggling with the controls.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Brace for impact!

CUT TO

EXT. – SKY OVER NORTHEAST OHIO/WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA – MORNING

WIDE shot of Ark just clearing a residential area and entering a heavily wooded portion of the Allegheny Mountains. The Ark begins grazing the tops of the trees, then starts smashing through them. The crash carries the vessel for a couple dragging through the forest before impacting against the base of a mountain. The crash landing had slowed it down enough so as not to cause too much damage to either the ship or mountain, but it’s still very jarring to the occupants.

CUT TO

WIDE SHOT of Autobots scattered around the bridge, all moving gingerly and some moaning.

CLOSE UP Optimus Prime pulling himself up to his hands and knees.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Individual statuses.​

CUT TO shot of Jazz, Prowl and Hound laying down in another part of the bridge, various pieces of destroyed equipment cluttering the floor and some on top of them.

PROWL (looking to and evaluating the other two)
    Prowl, Jazz and Hound on-line and operational.​

CUT TO shot of Ironhide, Sideswipe and Bumblebee in a similar state in another section of the bridge.

IRONHIDE
    Ironhide, Bumblebee and Sideswipe dizzy but ready for action.

CUT TO shot of Wheeljack and Gears in same predicament in different section of bridge.

WHEELJACK
    Me and Gears are battered but otherwise good.

PROWL (O.S.)
    Identify yourself when sounding of...

WHEELJACK (annoyed)
    Oh for Primus sake, Wheeljack! Wheeljack and Gears are functional!​

CUT TO door to bridge opening to reveal Brawn, Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker entering.

BRAWN
    Brawn, Trailbreaker and Sunstreaker here, all good to go. We can confirm Ratchet, Mirage, Bluestreak, Cliffjumper, Huffer and Windcharger are banged up but in OK shape.​

CUT TO Prime standing up and looking over the chaos that is the bridge.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Good. We flew over cities and other structures confirming an intelligent species on this planet, which leads me to believe that we should be expecting company. Jazz, scan for...everything.​

CUT TO Jazz hustling over to a control panel, wiping debris away from it, startled by a series of sparks eminating from it, but starting to work away none the less.

JAZZ
    Yup. Intelligent life, though only one species. Lots of languages though, jacking in to download the most common language in this region.​

A wire comes out of Jazz’s neck and connects to the console.

JAZZ
    They’re utilizing a few different forms of communication, but they’ve definitely noticed our arrival and law enforcement is scrambling to check us out. Also coming across messages of a military nature. They’ve noticed us too.

OPTIMUS PRIME (O.S.)
    Anything we need to worry about?

JAZZ (indecisive)
    Ehhhh, maybe...yeah, probably. ​

CUT TO Jazz looking over at an approaching Prime.

JAZZ
    Physically they’re small, squishy and harmless. And their weaponry is at least centuries behind ours, at least in terms of sophistication. But they have arsenals of very destructive weapons, and these ’humans‘ number in the billions.

PROWL (O.S.)
    How destructive?

JAZZ
    Well, they’ve split the atom, so everything from thrown rocks to nukes. And we total a whopping eighteen Autobots in a scuttled ship who probably aren’t lucky enough to have had the Decepticons die in their crash.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    I do not wish to combat these humans, but I will not allow them to simply hammer away at us either.​

Prowl walks into the shot. In background the door opens and Ratchet, Bluestreak and Mirage walk into the bridge.

PROWL
    What are you suggesting, Prime?

OPTIMUS PRIME
    There’s simply no way around the fact that we are going to have to abandon the Ark, and quickly. Jazz, how much time before the human authorities arrive?

JAZZ (shrugging)
    Just a guess, but we probably have fifteen minutes or so.

OPTIMUS PRIME (thinking silently for a moment, then...)
    Ratchet, what is the condition of the Ark’s repair bay?

RATCHET
    Fron what I can tell, seems to be functional despite the mess.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Begin frame alterations to the entire crew immediately. Wheeljack.
    CUT TO Wheeljack

WHEELJACK
    Yes Prime?​

CUT TO wide shot of bridge covering Prime, Wheeljack, and most of the other Autobots.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Transfer all data from the Ark’s computers to my communications platform, wipe the computers clean, and reconfigure the platform into a form that can blend into the local environment. Preferably something transportable.

RATCHET (agitated)
    Prime, there’s no way I can alter the entire crew in fifteen minutes! Heck, it’ll be tough to finish one of them in that time!

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Just get started and do your best.​

The Autobots begin scrambling to get implement the orders, most funneling out the bridge to go to the repair bay.

SUNSTREAKER
    So you want us to turn into humans?

JAZZ
    No, they’re too small, but they have constructs that we might be able to pass for.

CUT TO

CLOSE UP Megatron, unconscious on the floor. The area around him is dark, with dim lights flickering on and off. The tip of a canon barrel comes into view pointed at his face. It lingers there for a few moments before Megatron’s optics slowly begin illuminating to a bright, blood-red. He looks up, sees the tip of the weapon pointed at him, his gaze shifts upward toward the head of the robot wielding the weapon, and a blue hand lowers into view, hand open and extended for Megatron to take for help to his feet.

CUT TO shot of Starscream helping Megatron to a standing position. A thin layer of water is on the floor.

STARSCREAM
    I’m relieved beyond measure that you’re still functional, Lord Megatron.

MEGATRON (sarcastically)
    I’m sure you are. What is our status?

STARSCREAM
    We’re sunk...literally. I know you didn’t come for water, but that’s what we have. The automatic repair systems have manage to seal the last of the breaches, but every section of what remains of the Nemesis is damp to some degree or another.

MEGATRON (angered)
    Where are we?​

Soundwave enters the shot.

SOUNDWAVE
    Submerged sixty miles off the eastern coast of the planet’s most influential nation.

MEGATRON
    Most influential, meaning they’ve conquered the planet?

SOUNDWAVE
    Negative.

MEGATRON
    So they’re weaklings influencing other weaklings. Even with the loss of the warship and only the command crew at my disposal I’ll be able to crush them under my heel.

STARSCREAM
    You’re undoubtedly correct, my lord, but just to be safe I suggest we take precautions.

MEGATRON (mildly annoyed)
    And what precautions do you suggest, Starscream?

STARSCREAM
    Deception was once our most potent weapon, we even based our designation upon it, but over the course of the last vorn we’ve all but disregarded it. I would suggest we fall back upon it, at least until we have a firmer idea of what we’re up against.

MEGATRON (annoyed but in agreement)
    Fine, see to the necessary details, Starscream. Soundwave, find me some Thorium.

CUT TO

INT. – AUDITORIUM OF BLACKROCK ENERGY SOLUTIONS: SHIPPINGPORT DIVISION – 9:30 AM EST

WIDE OUT of G.B. BLACKROCK, CEO of Blackrock Enterprises and son of its founder, standing on the stage in front of a podium holding a news conference with dozens of reporters and camera crews. Blackrock is flanked by numerous corporate officers. Blackrock looks like a younger Ted Turner but has the intellect, passion and charisma of Elon Musk (i.e., a helluva lot smarter and more competent than Turner and a bit better looking than Musk).

BLACKROCK
    Thank you for coming ladies and gentlemen. For those of you that don’t know me, I’m G.B. Blackrock.

CROWD
    (light laughter)

BLACKROCK
    I inherited Blackrock Enterprises from my father, and I’m very proud of the foundation he’d laid for all of us. But I was unsatisfied in the scope of B.E.. Blackrock Enterprises has undoubtedly made the world a better place for it existing in it, but I felt that so much more could be done, which is why I created Blackrock Energy Solutions; well, that and the fact that I was tired of my good friend Elon always one-upping me.

CROWD
    (light laughter)

BLACKROCK
    So through Blackrock Energy Solutions I bought and re-commissioned the Shippingport Atomic Power Station, knowing full well that while I may hold the deed, it will forever be the baby of my dear, departed friend and mentor Alvin Radkowsky, and that I owed it to that great man to treat this magnificent facility with the utmost respect, and, yes, love. Though I know that Alvin would be overjoyed that his dream of a full scale Thorium nuclear reactor is finally becoming a reality at the reborn facility he created many decades ago.​

Blackrock looks upward symbolically toward the sky.

BLACKROCK
    This is for you, Alvin.​

Blackrock readdresses the crowd.

BLACKROCK
    So, it is with immeasurable pleasure that I get to announce the grand opening of the Blackrock Energy Solutions Shippingport Power Station, and in a few short hours you will all be allowed to witness the ignition of our Thorium-based molten salt reactor, which will cheaply, cleanly and safely power much of Pennsylvania and Ohio with nearly no environmental impact whatsoever. Choke on that, Elon!​

ZOOM OUT to the rafters, where an open laptop computer rests. The computer is Spyglass.

SPYGLASS
    Soundwave, come in.

SOUNDWAVE (O.S.)
    Soundwave here, what have you found, Spyglass?

SPYGLASS
    Forwarding to you now.​

The computer transforms to an 18“ (that’s inch, not foot) robot, who stealthily makes his way down and out of the auditorium.

CUT TO

EXT. –BLACKROCK ENERGY SOLUTIONS: SHIPPINGPORT DIVISION – CONTINUOUS

Spyglass makes his way outside toward some bushes, where Spectro (1‘ robot) and Viewfinder (3.5‘ robot) emerge. Viewfinder transforms to a completely convincing Labrador Retriever. Spectro pulls out some straps with pouches and attaches them to Viewfinder, then both small robots transform, Spectro into an iPad or some other tablet, and they go in the pouches. Viewfinder then starts sprinting away at an insane rate of speed, each stride carrying him over 10‘, somewhat defeating the point of blending in.

CUT TO

EXT. – FOREST AT BASE OF MOUNTAIN – 10 AM

The Ark is almost completely surrounded by AMERICAN MILITARY PERSONNEL, but due to the ship’s sheer size, there are sections of the Ark that are not covered. Helicopters swarm the air around the ship.

ZOOM IN to a section of the Ark where a panel opens and all eighteen Autobots, all modified to transform to Earth vehicles which carries over into their robotic modes to certain degrees, climb out quietly and try to disappear into the forest. Last are Prime and Brawn, each holding an end of a 53‘ trailer. The weight isn’t an issue for them, but trying to force it through the trees without making a racket is, but the noise they make is drowned out by the beating of helicopter blades and they disappear without detection.

CUT TO the Autobots emerging from the forest onto a mountain road. They try to inconspicuously flatten out against the tree line while making room for other Autobots to come out from the same break in the trees that they did. Their attempts to be inconspicuous are ridiculously bad, but fortunately the road remains empty. Prime and Brawn finally shove the trailer through and they stumble onto the road, Brawn dropping his end. Prime then lowers his to the street.

JAZZ
    Alright crew, time to see if this camouflage is worth all the discomfort.​

Jazz transforms to a Bugatti Veyron, Bluestreak transforms to Mercedes Benz AMG, Hound transforms to a Jeep Wrangler, Ironhide transforms to a non-descript conversion van, Mirage transforms into a Lamborghini Egoista, Prowl transforms into a police cruiser, Ratchet transforms into an ambulance, Trailbreaker transforms into an Escolade, Sideswipe transforms into a Lamborghini Aventador, Brawn transforms into a Navastar Valanx, Bumblebee transforms into a Smart Car, Cliffjumper transforms into a Mini Cooper, Gears transforms into a Mazda 3, Wheeljack transforms into a Tesla Model S, Huffer transforms into a pick-up truck, and Windcharger transforms into a Tesla Roadster. Prime and Sunstreaker are the only ones left in robot mode.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Waiting for something Sunstreaker?

SUNSTREAKER (smirking)
    Just checking out the competition. Jazz, Mirage, Sideswipe, Windcharger; nice try ladies.​

Sunstreaker transforms into a Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.

SUNSTREAKER
    But not nice enough.​

Prime shakes his head in annoyance before transforming into a Peterbilt 362.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Autobots, let’s roll out.​

The Autobots start driving away.

IRONHIDE
    Hound, how do you use this holographic do-hicky? Sideswipe’s set mine to show a cartoon rooster driving me!

SIDESWIPE (mimicking Ironhide’s Southern accent)
    That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is.

IRONHIDE
    Shut up!​

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  9. batmanprime

batmanprime Omega-con

Ebay:
    PeteyNorth for President

10. bigfootRULES

bigfootRULES Well-Known Member

please do more.

11. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Amazing!

12. Sablebot

Sablebot #thinkitaintillegalyet

Really liking what I'm reading. Would you happen to have this in .pdf format?