Transformers the Game demo, help?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by C5VETMAN, Aug 8, 2007.

1. C5VETMAN

C5VETMAN Member

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, the game forum didn't appear to be really related to Transformers, just gaming in general. Please move if I'm in error.

Anyway, I downloaded the Demo, installed the French installer, and it said i needed the latest version of direct x, so I downloaded that. The game starts up ok, getting through the introduction (movie) and right after it shows the autobot and decepticon emblems side by side, the screen turns white, and I get a "this program has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down"

Does anyone know what is wrong with this? Could it be my graphics card? I'm not a gamer, but my computer is from someone who is, he just gave it to me, a P4 2.6 Ghz with DVD burner, everything someone could ask for in a computer.

Thanks ahead of time!!!!

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    What OS?

3. Psychrome86

Psychrome86 Well-Known Member

sounds like windows 98 from that error message. the only thing i can think of is make sure your video and audio drivers are up to date. i had some video glitches caused by sound problems, go figure.

4. C5VETMAN

C5VETMAN Member

I'm sorry, it says that it encountered a problem and needs to close, sorry for the inconvience.

I am using XP SP2. Thanks for any help you can give me!

5. C5VETMAN

C5VETMAN Member

anyone?