Repro/Sticker: Transformers Templates / Bubbles / Blisters / Inserts

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by the1toyplace, Nov 21, 2010.

1. the1toyplace

the1toyplace Banned

Ebay:
    I have been adding free templates on my website. I have many more to add, it is just taking some time.

I wanted to know if anyone has some templates they would like me to add.

I also have a ton of new Inserts / Blisters / Bubbles I have made.

Take a look at my site and let me know if you could help me fill out some content or give me some suggestions.

the1toyplace.com

Attached Files:

2. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    The sticker image seems a little misleading, but your site seems to have some cool stuff.

I'm not a g1 collector (I used to be but after basically completing my collection, I started selling it off) and I was NEVER a MISB collector, so the stuff your currently have isn't floating my boat, but I do love a good Modern-toy-vintage-styling mash-up so inserts and/or templates for classics style figures in vintage-style packaging might catch my fancy.

A few artists here on the board occasionally do that kind of work, but they never offer DIY options...

Just a thought, though I'm probably not your core demo (well I AM your core demo in the purest sense, but I'm an odd-ball of a fan :) )

D/L

3. the1toyplace

the1toyplace Banned

Ebay:
    I wasn't sure what picture I should put. I tried to load a few different ones but I think they are to large. I am hoping to make my site DIY projects. I plan on adding some videos. This way, people will have a reason to buy all the different inserts I make.

4. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You need some blister packs for classics. Be neat to combine the box and a classics line transformer.