Customs: transformers + team fortress 2 crossovers...??

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SG hailstorm, Aug 23, 2012.

1. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

So anyone who follows team fortress 2 (a multiplayer shooter set in the late 50's) like me found about mann vs machine a week back which in story is a 3rd team AGAINST RED and BLU teams but unlike the first two the machines have giant versions of the pyro, heavy, soldier, and demoman.

So my idea is this (with a backstory!)
    GRAY mann realizing that teams RED and BLU have defeated his machine hordes too easily, he is aproached by a giant silver machanical being claiming to be from a planet called "cybertron" and leads a team of his own robots called "decepticons" the giant strikes a deal with GRAY and offers to upgrade his giant machine warriors with the decepticons alien machanical tech to allow them to scan alternate forms and hide in secret amonst the RED and BLU teams.

My proposed alt modes are to fit each class:

Pyro- firetruck

Heavy- heavy artillery tank

Medic- ambulance

Demoman- half-track with grenade launcher

scout- motorbike

soldier- military jeep

Spy- luxary car that a spy like james bond would use

As you can tell i've thought about this alot

What do you guys think?

2. shadeozero

shadeozero Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have the perfect weapon for demo and would be kind of tricky for some of them especially spy,soildier because you would try to do the same scale with the rest. I wouldn't mind tackling this when I have free time........RED TEAM DIBS!!

3. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

SWEET! And go ahead lol i a BLU team guy myself