Transformers: Sword of Primus

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SaberPrime, Apr 17, 2010.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

Note before you read this, the numbers are there to help you keep track of what the time period is. This story takes place in 3 different time periods. I'm finally getting around to working on part two of this and I've gone threw and corrected some of my spelling.

Part 1: Stories from the Past

* 1 *

On new Cybertron it’s the end of another war. The Maximals and Predacons alike have just spent the last nine months cleaning up the remains of Megatron’s Vehicon army.

Optimus Primal was dead but the Oracle still had other plans for the Maximals’ new leader… Cheetor! “Rattrap, I need your help!”

In the months that followed the end of the war with Megatron, Cheetor had gone into a deep depression due to the loss of their leader. It’s because of this reason and this reason only that Rattrap had the following reaction to Cheetor suddenly barging into his home. “What the slag?” After a short pause he continued. “Not that I ain’t happy to see you up and about again because I am but I got things I gotta do you know?”

“I know, I’m sorry but I had an Oracle vision last night or at least I think it was a vision. Anyway I need to speak to your great-aunt.” The words of a mad man, something Rattrap at this point wanted to say but didn’t. What he did say was this, “What in the name of the Oracle do you need to talk to my great-aunt Arcee for?”

The night before Cheetor did indeed have an Oracle Vision. A vision that told him this new world Optimus Primal created could still be in danger. A clue from the past would help them protect the future. All he was told was he needed to know who invented the Maximal technology originally. The only person Cheetor could think of that was old enough to remember was Rattrap’s great-aunt Arcee.

Moments later Rattrap and Cheetor arrive at Arcee’s home. “This is it, knock yourself out.” Rattrap says as he starts to leave Cheetor.

“What, you’re not staying? You know her better than I do.”

With a sigh Rattrap says “Fine I’ll call Botanica and cancel our plans. You owe me big time for this.”

Inside Arcee is no where to be seen, or at least Cheetor doesn’t see her. “Hey Auntie, long time no see.”

Cheetor looks up at who Rattrap was just talking to. “That’s Arcee? I thought she was a convertible?”

What Cheetor and Rattrap were now talking to was the Maximal form of the original Autobot Arcee. She had been turned into a giant spider.

“Hello Nephew, who’s your friend?”

Rattrap and Arcee had seen each other many times since all the Sparks had been returned to their bodies and it was no surprise to either of them how they looked now. She’d met Cheetor before the Beast Wars but neither of them looked the same now as they did back then.

“This is Cheetor, he finally came off his slump and asked to come see you. He needs a history lesson for some reason. Can you hurry up and tell him who invented Maximal tech’ so I can get outta here.”

Arcee did start to tell them but she was in no hurry to just give a name straight off.

* 2 *

It was right at the end of the Great War. It was then much like things are now, we had just finished cleaning up the wreckage left over from the war. Optimus Prime felt we needed a group of peacekeepers and founded the Primus Council. At the time no one had ever even heard the word Maximal before.

* 1 *

“That’s great Arcee, can you skip ahead to the part that has the guy’s name that started the Maximals?” Arcee gave Cheetor a mean look to shut him up and then started talking again.

* 3 *

A few years after the Maximal upgrades had been introduced things went bad on Cybertron and for their own safety most of the humans had been evacuated back to Earth. Only a few people on Cybertron knew the location of Earth and it was decided no one else would be given the location. Optimus didn’t want Earth stuck in the middle of another war. While Optimus was busy fighting both Megatron and Galvatron another Autobot was hunting a Decepticon named Nemesis Prime.

“Hold it right there Nemesis, you are under arrest for treason, freeing criminals, and illegal use of time travel!”

Nemesis Prime does not respond and instead transforms to vehicle mode and takes his only escape route, driving right through Saber Prime. “Try and catch me Autobot!”

Saber Prime transforms and follows the Decepticon. “Let’s add running from the law to that list as well!”

* 1 *

Cheetor interrupts again, “First you’re too far in the past now you’re not far enough. Just tell me what I want to know.”
    Arcee explains: “The more you stop me the longer this will take, just wait I’ll answer your question later.”

* 2 *

Every Prime in the Primus Council had an individual job as well as helping the group and they had their own helpers to assist them. Goldbug and I were working under Rodimus Prime. He had turned back into Hot Rod without the Matrix but he was damaged and rebuilt during the Headmaster years. Optimus gave him Prime status in his new form. His job was an Ambassador from Cybertron to Earth. He was given this job and we were chosen to work under him because of our close relationships with the humans, mainly the Witwicky Family.

By the time the war ended Daniel had been married and had a daughter who also had grown up and got married changing her name to Hermes. She had a daughter who grew up changing her name to Hansen. She grew up and had a son. On this day all those many years ago Goldbug and I were on Earth when his son was being born. From Spike to Donald we watched over 5 generations of this human family grow.

“Rodimus, I need you to cover for me here, I need to go recruit one last member into the Primus Council.” Optimus says in his commanding voice.

“I told Goldbug he could go to Earth for the day and I’d cover for him but this is more important.”

The thing Optimus and Rodimus were talking about was something that was kept secret from us at the time, all we knew was if any Decepticon got hold of it they could start the war all over again and someone had to be there at all times to guard it.

Optimus’ voice changes to a more understanding tone when he speaks this time. “I understand, I’d be there too if I could. I’ll send someone to cover for Goldbug while you stand guard here.”

Later at the shattered remains of what was once Crystal City: “Omega Supreme, I need to speak with you!” No answer was given and Optimus spoke again. “All of the wreckage on the planet has been cleaned up and the cities rebuilt, all but one. It’s time you moved on and found another job.”

“Leave this place Optimus Prime, I wish to be alone!”

Optimus could tell by his reaction that Omega Supreme was angry. “I meant no offence, I actually came here to offer you another job. I want you to join the Primus Council. You and this city would be rebuilt stronger than ever and I want you to take your place as guardian of this new city.”

Shocked Omega replied: “After what I did the first time, you dare make me guard again? Your trust in me is higher than my own, Optimus Prime!”

After a few more rounds of debating Omega Supreme did agree to join the Primus Council. He had to be rebuilt because the damage he suffered in the war almost cost him his life. He wasn’t even able to transform anymore his condition was so bad. When he was rebuilt into a new form he was also renamed Omega Prime.

Meanwhile on Earth I was looking at the fifth generation of Witwicky, or at least the fifth that we knew of. He was named Donald James Hansen. His family lived with me here on Cybertron.

* 1 *

Botanica arrived at Acree’s home with Silverbolt and Blackarachnia at this moment. “I know you said you couldn’t come out with us but we figured we’d come here and see how Cheetor was doing.” Says Botanica.

Blackarachnia adds “Oh look, he really is here, what a shame.”

Cheetor, more annoyed than angry about what Blackarchnia just said replied, “Very funny now have a seat and let Arcee talk, I haven’t got all night.”

* 3 *

Speaking over a com link Optimus Prime asks, “What’s your report Saber Prime?”

“He got away from me but appears to be heading toward Omega Prime. I’ve already called ahead and told him to expect company.” Saber Prime replied.

“Good work, maybe this time we can hold him long enough to find out where Megatron and Galvatron are going to strike next.”

* 2 *

Years earlier when Nemesis Prime was still a member of the Primus Council he was a Jailer. Most of the Decepticons had been defeated when they were frozen in carbonite and the ones who were left no longer wanted to fight without their leader.

“What are you doing here at this hour?” Vector Prime is a time guardian and knows by the slightest second if someone is not in their normal place at any given time.

“I put someone else to work a little early tonight big deal. Not like they’re going anywhere.” To the other members of the Prime Council nothing was more important than their jobs but to Nemesis Prime, all he did was slack off every chance he got.

“As long as you’re leaving early anyway how about you guard this for a while.” Vector Prime was talking about the same thing Optimus and Rodimus were earlier. No one who knew what it was could actually talk about it or at least they weren’t supposed to.

They weren’t supposed to but Nemesis Prime never followed the rules. “You mean the Sword of Primus, no thanks, I’m tired.”

“That wasn’t a request!” Nemesis could tell Vector was angry now and reluctantly followed orders.

* 1 *

Silverbolt interrupts, “I fail to understand this story.”

“I’ll explain the parts you missed later bird bot.” Replies Rattrap.

“Bird bot?” Says Silverbolt in a confused tone.

Cheetor explains, “It’s Rattrap, he has weird names for everyone. You should be use to that by now Silverbolt.” And signals Arcee to continue her story.

* 3 *

“It’s about time you got here Saber Prime, I believe you’re looking for this!” says Omega Prime while holding up Nemesis Prime upside down by his right leg.

“Yeah, thanks, Omega. I’ll take him from here.”

Later in the Interrogation room, Saber Prime is asking some questions of his own to Nemesis Prime. “I know Optimus wants to know what Megatron’s plans are but I’m wondering, how did you manage to bring him back anyway. Megatron died when my grandfather was younger than I am now.”

“I didn’t resurrect him if that’s what you’re asking.”

“I know that but how did you bring him back from the past?”

* 2 *

Vector Prime went to speak with Optimus after his uncomfortable chat with Nemesis Prime. “I hate to be rude but I need to speak with you alone for a moment, Optimus.”

At that moment Optimus was speaking with a new member, Sentinel Prime. He had actually held the Matrix before Optimus and was thought to be dead. “It’s no problem Vector, this is Sentinel Prime. I brought him in to help with our guarding problem.”

“Are you referring to Nemesis Prime?”

“No, I was talking about the other thing. Why? Is there a problem?”

Between guarding off and on and dealing with recruitment and all his other duties Optimus doesn’t notice every little thing that goes wrong and Vector Prime is usually the one that points problems out to him. “I’ve often caught Nemesis Prime leaving his post early and when he is there, he’s sleeping. I left him at guard of the object only because I needed to speak with you but I fear we should relieve him of his duties.” After a pause he adds “He also called the object by name, sir.”

“You’re right, no one should know what’s in there. Let’s not say anything to him just yet. I’ll give him one last chance then we might have to wipe his memory. Sentinel Prime, go keep an eye on him from a distance.”

* 3 *

“That night I didn’t stay guarding that Sword you carry now. I waited for Vector Prime at his home. I ambushed him and used his power to go into the future.”

* 1 *

Cheetor interrupts again to ask “Wait a minute, the future? Nemesis Prime went to the future?”

“Yes, it was a shock to me too when Saber Prime came home and told me.”

Now Rattrap was surprised. “You never mentioned before that Saber Prime lived with you?”

Arcee laughs and replies “Oh yes I did, maybe if you’d pay attention more you’d know that.”

Cheetor went back to his question. “If he didn’t pull that Megatron from the past then where did he come from?”

With a more serious tone Arcee tells them. “The Megatron we knew back then we thought was an upgraded version of our Megatron but from what Nemesis Prime claimed he must have been the Megatron from your Beast Wars.”

Cheetor with a smile on his face, the first smile he’s had all night, starts to explain, “But that was in the past also, he would have had to pull Megatron away from Optimus just before the planet was reformatted. Maybe that means Optimus is still alive, we never did find their bodies. That must be what the Oracle wanted me to know.”

Arcee cuts him off with a yell, “NO! I’m not finished.”

What Arcee hadn’t told Cheetor before was that she knew he’d be coming. She had an Oracle vision too and Cheetor had not yet learned the point of the story.

* 3 *

“When I found Megatron the three of us were falling, the architecture had obviously changed over the years. I grabbed them in their fight just after I heard the Maximal say the words.”

“What words?” asks Saber Prime.

“Prepare to be reformatted. It’s the last thing I said to Megatron before waking up here.” This was the first time anyone had ever met Primal Prime, well other than the Medics who repaired him.

Optimus Prime enters the room behind Primal Prime. “Our friend here has made quite a quick recovery. I found out about who this Megatron really is and recruited Primal Prime to help us stop him.”

“My name is actually Optimus Primal but I guess Optimus Prime thought it’d be less confusing to call me Primal Prime.”

* 2 *

When Primal and Megatron were first brought to us no one knew who or what Primal was. He had been badly damaged by Megatron and Nemesis Prime and had gone into stasis lock. At the time Donald was old enough and had been around Transformers long enough that he was able to repair him when no one else could.

“What do you mean you can fix him? I built the Dinobots, I’ve been repairing Autobots my entire life and I don’t even know how this guy’s put together.”

“Well I’m not sure how but he’s not an Autobot or a Decepticon. He looks like an advance Maximal.” This was the first time anyone had ever heard the word Maximal before.

“What in the name of Primus is a Maximal?”

“Well if my theories are correct you will be. It’s a project I’ve been working on that would help both transformers and humans. By downsizing your bodies you can use less Energon saving you energy and because you’ll be the same size as us we don’t need Transformers around to reach all the high shelves. I mean come on, Wheeljack, I’m over six feet tall and I can’t even watch TV without Arcee changing the channel for me.”

“So how long is this going to take to fix him?”

“Well it’ll be a while, I haven’t actually built or tested any Maximal technology yet. I only have blue prints for a CR Chamber.”

“Now what’s a CR Chamber?”

“Sorry to say, but something that’ll put you out of work.”

* 1 *

“So Maximal technology was invented by a human?” asks Cheetor.

“Yes but not just any human, there’s more to the story.” Replies Arcee.

* 2 *

“Hey Donald, how’s your patient doing today?”

“He’s fine, still in Stasis Lock but fine, at least till I can figure out all the bugs in my CR Chamber. It’s still not working right.”

Sentinel Prime started to speak again but was interrupted by a party crasher “Hey Autobots remember me!” It was Nemesis Prime. They didn’t know it but he was only a distraction. He drew Sentinel Prime away from the frozen Decepticons and then Megatron came in the free them.

“Welcome back to the land of the walking, Galvatron, Yeesss!”

“Who are you?”

“I am Megatron!”

“Megatron is dead!”

“I have returned, yeesss.”

“No, Megatron can’t return, you may fool Prime with that act but I know the truth to Megatron’s death!”

“You’ll have to enlighten me later Galvatron. We need to get out of here before the Autobots come, yeesss, you don’t have your full strength back yet.”

At the same time something else was happening. Sentinel Prime had called for backup as Nemesis Prime made his way to the Sword of Primus.

* 3 *

“Did you find out anything from Nemesis Prime?” Asks Optimus.

“Just why Primal Prime was made up of technology that hadn’t been invented yet.”

“What do you mean, there were Maximals all over the place when I was coming over here.” Asks Primal.

Saber Prime replied, “There weren’t any when we first found you, you’ve been in stasis lock for the last thirty years.”

“Yeah, me and Megatron did that, it was fun, and it was fun to single handedly start another war, and it was the most fun ever to force every single freaking human off my planet! All except one.” As Nemesis said that he was looking at Saber Prime.

* 2 *

“It’s mine, this sword that Optimus tried so hard to protect is now in the hands of a Decepticon! As my first act, I think my fellow Decepticons and I would like to… kill all the freaking humans on our planet! However as a former Autobot I’ll allow you 24 hours to evacuate every last retched human.”

“Donald, get your family, and get out of here before he changes his mind!”

“What is that weapon? Why are you so afraid of it? You’re Sentinel Prime, you’ve never shown fear in your life!”

“You’d be afraid too if you knew what this was. Let me demonstrate its power for you.” With a quick, swift blow Sentinel Prime was not just killed, his Spark was put out, it did not rejoin the Matrix.

The other Autobots arrived on the scene to see Donald standing over the empty shell that was Sentinel Prime. “Donald, get out of here, it’s not safe for you here!”

“No, Optimus, it’s not safe for you here! Go ahead Nemesis Prime, do your worst!”

“You asked for it!” Another quick, swift attack but this time, nothing happened.

“I can handle this Optimus, get the other humans out of here.” Nemesis Prime attacks again, no effect. Optimus and the other Autobots reluctantly follow Donald’s orders.

“Why!” Nemesis Prime attacks. “Won’t!” He attacks again. “You!” Another attack. “DIE!” One last final blow and this time Donald’s body rises into the air and starts glowing a bright glow that blinds Nemesis Prime. He drops the sword and it too starts to glow and float in mid air.

* 3 *

“When that light faded and I was able to see again, that human was gone and you were standing in his place. I’m not stupid Saber Prime, you think I haven’t known this entire time who you were?”

* 1 *

Rattrap interrupts, “Woo woo woo, back the Slag up, you mean to tell me Saber Prime, an Autobot, was the human who invented Maximal Tech?”

“See if you hadn’t interrupted me so much and paid attention you would have got that with the fact that his family and Saber Prime lived with me.”

“Is he still around?” asks Cheetor.

“Of course not, humans don’t live as long as us. He was twenty years old when he first became Saber Prime and of course the interrogation was thirty years later.”

“So what did the Oracle want me to know all this for?”

Arcee laughs again. “What do you think? Megatron was stopped in the past by Saber Prime with Primal Prime’s help but Nemesis Prime got away. His Decepticon body was found but his Spark had been changed.”

“Changed how?”

Arcee explains, “The Oracle said the past would repeat itself, his Spark will reveal itself soon, and it’s up to you to find it, Cheetor.”

* 3 *

“You think he’s finally gone?”

“I don’t know anymore, I thought I defeated him before but he just keeps coming back.”

“Well It’s not Megatron I’m worried about now, it’s the one who brought him here. Anyway come on, it’s best Vector Prime sends you home.”

Primal Prime looks up at a passing Predacon Jet.

“Primal, You coming?”

“Sorry, Saber, I thought that jet going by looked familiar.”

* 1 *

In a dark room medical drones are hard at work building the new Nemesis Prime and a voice is heard in the background. “I am NOT happy, not happy at all! All the years of planning I did and manipulating that Megatron, gone to waste. I almost had it when I took Vector Prime’s sword and came to this time. What changed? How did this not turn out the way I saw before, Primal wasn’t suppose to turn this world Technorganic!”

2. SaberPrime

I've changed the title on this in preparation for part 2. It's now called:

"Transformers: Sword of Primus
    Part 1: Stories from the Past"

I'm working on "Part 2: Look to the Future" right now and it should be ready by July.

Some new characters you haven't met yet will be appearing in part 2 as well as finally revealing who the villain is in the last scene.

3. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Holy shit. MORE NAO!

4. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    could you separate segment by segment next time, it's a bit hard to read with the flashbacks going on and off

5. SaberPrime

It's a good thing you didn't see this sooner. You'd be dieing of suspense with as long as it's taken me to even start writing part 2. I've been on a 4 year, maybe longer, writer's block trying to figure out how to move the story along. I know where I want it to go I've just been having a hard time figuring out how to get it there. Anyway I still have to get work done on YouTube, I'm doing this on the side so that's why I said I'd have part 2 by July. Maybe sooner if all goes well. I wrote quite a bit after updating this post, a little more than I thought I would get done today which is always a good thing. ;) 

What do you mean segment by segment? There are numbers there so you can keep track of when the flash backs are taking place.

6. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Dude, you're serious? I can't wait until July! :lol 
    But I guess I'll have to take some of the suspense :/
    Anyway, I'll be glad if you read some of my work, I tend to make small updates every other day, that also have a gift of keeping tension.
    Also, I agree with ARC, if you can make better arrangement, like every segment with a different color, it will be appreciated.
    Also, FOUR YEARS!?

7. SaberPrime

Yes and hopefully you won't actually have to wait that long. ;) 

I don't know if I can keep up with reading every other day but I'll make some kind of effort.

Color's kinda hard for me to do on the count of the fact that I'm color blind. That's why I got the numbers there. I'll try to work something out but I don't know how it's going to look to a normal person.

Yeah, I was kinda busy with personal stuff during that time. Having a hard time focusing because of real life stuff that I don't want to go into. Lost interest for a while, but I've been thinking a lot about the story recently and I've always meant to finish it.

It also didn't help that I got zero feed back when I first posted this story. Any bit of feed back is a great motivator, then I know people actually give a crap. I wasn't expecting anything now either but I figured, I want to finish it so weather or not anyone actually reads this thing I'm going to get it done damn it!

- = edit = -

I just realized all I had to do was type in a word for the color. I don't have to actually be able to see that color. ;)  I hope it helps you cause it don't help me at all, blue and purple look the same to me. :p 

8. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    thanks for the color change, really appreciate !

9. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    a man after my own heart (in bro kinda way)

10. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Thanks for the color change. I knew you were colorblind from the Nemesis Prime color thread, I just forgot. But the colors really help piece things together.

11. SaberPrime

I thought I'd tease you with a completely out of context segment of the story that doesn't have any spoilers to what's going on in the plot. ;) 

* 1 *

“Oh, that’s right, sorry Vector Prime.” Says Saber Prime. “Arcee, please don’t tell me anything about my future.”

“There’s nothing I could say to change it anyway.” Says Arcee.

Saber Prime introduces his crew to the Maximals. “I am Saber Prime, this is Skyboom, Requiem, and Astrostar. I don’t suppose Arcee told you that the Sword of Primus was actually formed by 3 small Autobots?”

“No she kinda left that part out.” Answered Cheetor

Saber Prime continued. “And this is Kicker, he can be kind of a loner but he’s OK once you get to know him.”

“I’m sensing a temporal disturbance.” Says Vector Prime. “It’s not coming from our presence here. You have Transwarp drives in this time?”

“Yes we do, that’s how my crew ended up in the Beast Wars on prehistoric Earth.” Primal continues. “Do you know where the temporal disturbance is coming from?”

Just as Primal Prime says that Saber Prime and the rest of his team vanish and standing in their place is an old friend. “Who is this?” asks Vector Prime. “I don’t suppose any of you noticed the time shift?

“What time shift?” asks Primal Prime. “This is Rhinox, he was part of the Axalon crew.”

Another time shift happens, Cybertron is back to being just machines and the Maximals are now standing just as tall as Vector Prime. Arcee is a convertible again, Rattrap is a motorcycle, Optimus and Cheetor are cars. Rhinox is a Bulldozer. Silverbolt looks like Jetstorm with legs and a silver/gold paint scheme. And they’re all wearing Autobot insignias. “It’s Longarm Prime now Optimus, I haven’t been Tankor sense the Machine Wars.”

“This isn’t right, I need to get you all to the source of the time change before more damage is done.” Vector Prime opens a time portal and all the Maximals step threw it.

As it currently stands this story is about 5 pages long on the first draft. Part 1 was 10 pages. So I've got some tweaking to do. This scene here may actually change with the next draft so I'm not worried about revealing anything important. ;) 

12. SaberPrime

I just had an interesting idea and I thought I'd post it here first. This idea would make this a 3 part story rather than two parts.

Basically instead of Look to the Future being a single ten page story it'd be a pair of five page stories. The first one told entirely from a Decepticon/Predacon perspective. The second told entirely from the Autobot/Maximal perspective.

The way I've got this written so far it already kinda looks like I have two different perspectives going on in the story and it's half as long as I really want it to be so I'm thinking of expanding on that. I wasn't trying to write it that way when I started but I think that would be my best option right now.

I'm doing it anyway unless someone wants to step in with a good reason not to. ;) 

13. SaberPrime

Just thought I'd post a progress report. I'm half way threw with the second draft and I'm happy with how it's turning out so far. I would post it as is but I want to finish the rest and maybe see about a 3rd draft.

14. SaberPrime

I have not worked on the story sense my last post. I have to work on a video for next week and I decided if I'm too focused on this I'll never get the video done so I put Sword of Primus on hold till I finish editing. Of course when I decided this I hadn't even filmed yet so I was doing good... until yesterday when I was suppose to start editing... and I didn't...

Today I was suppose to work on Sword of Primus some more and give you an update on how things were going... instead... I'm still on hiatus because I'm being lazy...

Next time I update this topic will be either a reply to someone's post or on the same day I actually upload the video I'm working on, whichever comes first.

15. SaberPrime

I finished it... well mostly. I'm still open to make changes. My first draft was too short. My second draft where I toyed with the idea of doing this from two different perspectives was too long. My 3rd draft I just combined the two second drafts. 4th draft I focused on correcting spelling and making sure everyone was in a proper order after I combined them. 5th draft everything was still too long so I removed some flash backs that I will write into another story and also added some dialog for Rattrap because I realized something rather dramatic happens to him that I forgot to address before. Now with this being my 6th draft and I'm fairly happy with this one I'm ready for it to be proof read by others. I don't think I can't take it any further by myself.

Also if you read the scene I posted as a teaser in an earlier post (which was from the first draft.) and compare it to the same scene now in this draft you can really see how much I've changed things. I hope you like it.

Part 2: Look to the Future

* 1 *

A motorcycle is seen driving up to Maccadam's Old Oil House. It transforms and enters. “Anyone here want to help me kill Saber Prime?” This motorcycle is the rebuilt Nemesis Prime.

He’s approached by a flaming robot with no legs. He’s propelled by thrusters under his torso. “You‘re a little late to kill Saber Prime. He‘s been dead for centuries. If I had the chance I‘d kill him myself.” This robot who identifies himself as Meltdown, a direct descendent of The Fallen, tells Nemesis Prime of his encounters with Saber Prime on Earth after it was declared a no Cybertronian zone by Optimus Prime.

“So for that year I was plotting, scheming, and eluding the Autobots on Cybertron they had Saber Prime on Earth fighting against you. I didn’t know that at the time and I couldn’t steal Vector Prime’s sword again so I hid my spark behind another program, one no one would suspect.” One of his arm weapons transformed and attached over Nemesis Prime’s own head. “Wazpinator finally useful for zomething.” The head transformed back into an arm weapon and Nemesis Prime’s head popped back out. “Unfortunately his programming was suppose to be gone when I reactivated. Whatever Megatron did to turn Waspinator into Thrust screwed with my programming.” The weapon on his other arm transformed and attached itself. “So now we’re stuck with this weird multiple personality disorder.”

Meltdown responded. “My crew isn’t exactly in the best shape to attack right now. Colossus Rhodes and Angry Archer are dead. Master Disaster only has one drone and he can’t combine with it. Professor Princess is still crazy as always. You and her would get along great.”

“What about Nanosec and Slo-Mo? Specifically Slo-Mo.” asked Nemesis Prime

“I’ve lost touch with them. Last I heard, Nanosec was a cheetah and Slo-Mo was a tanuki on some jungle planet. They probably weren’t even around when Cybertron went all Technorganic. We could use a ship with Transwarp capabilities to travel to the past if that‘s what you‘re after.”

“First we need to gather what’s left of your team. If Vector Prime is able to track what we’re doing we’ll need some back up.” Nemesis Prime switches heads again. “Wazpinator not want to get blown to scrap again.”

“Fine, but this whole three name thing is too confusing. You keep swapping heads so from now on you’re Headmaster.”

Later Meltdown and Headmaster find a technorganic grass field where a technorganic yellow unicorn is running around. Meltdown calls out “Professor Princess!” There’s no response.

“Are you sure this a good idea. You told me Saber Prime built her.” Nemesis Prime said before being interrupted by Thrust. “You may have reprogrammed her as a Predacon but don’t you think she’ll find out that if we kill Saber Prime that she won’t exist?”

“Relax, I also told you she’s insane and not too bright. But she is a perfect decoy if we are attacked.” Meltdown says before calling out again. “Powdered Sugar!” This time the horse responds. “She has a defect and thinks her alt mode is a separate individual.” Meltdown explains.

Thrust asks. “So how is it Colossus Rhodes is dead but this crazy idiot still lives?”

Before an answer can be given Powdered Sugar transforms to robot mode as she approaches Meltdown and Headmaster. “Meltdown, I haven’t seen you in ages!” She looks over at Headmaster as he switches to his Waspinator head and they exchange looks.

“It seems I’m in need of your services again. We’re going to kill Saber Prime in the past before he can ruin our present!”

Professor Princess quickly agrees and they head to their next destination. Master Disaster, who currently lives in a junk yard.

“Wazpinator not like thiz plaze.”

“Don’t worry, Powdered Sugar and I will protect you my little Waspy.” Professor Princess says with a smile.

“Please, don’t make me sick.” Thrust says as Professor Princess lets out a disappointed huff. Nemesis Prime interrupts asking “Are you sure we’re in the right place Meltdown?”

“Headmaster, vehicle mode, rev your engine. That always gets his attention.” Meltdown orders.

Headmaster follows orders and Master Disaster shows up out of no where knocking the Nemesis Prime rider off his bike mode. “Oh, sssorry, I didn’t realize you were with Meltdown.”

“Is that really you?” Metdown asks while looking over the technorganic cobra. “I hate it when you send your drones out to talk to me.”

“I don’t have any dronesss on sssCybertron.” Says Master Disaster and then adds. “If I knew the world wasss going to become technorganic I would have left my drone here and gone with Nanosssec and Ssslo-Mo myself instead. Lucky Drone, we may both be cobrasss but at leassst my drone can ssstill ssscan a vehicle mode. Plusss this technorganic sssnake tongue left me with thisss lisssp.”

“Try avoiding the S sound as much as possible. You too Waspinator, it’s an S not a Z. Idiot.” Thrust says before being interrupted by Meltdown.

“You can communicate with Nanosec and Slo-Mo threw your drone right?”

“Of cor… ye… um…” Master Disaster nods his head.

“Good then you tell them we’re going to kill Saber Prime!” Meltdown says as his flames grow.

* 3 *

A Predacon ship comes out of Transwarp space. On board the ship the Predacons are discussing their plans. “We have to act quickly so Vector Prime doesn’t detect the change.” says Nemesis Prime. “He’s just a human, even Waspinator can’t screw this up.” Thurst says sarcastically. “That’z right even I can’t… Hay, you waz making fun of Wazpinator.” he says in a sad tone of voice.

“Don’t worry, Vector Prime would have to be in the time we’re changing to notice it’s changing.” Says Slo-Mo.

“How do you know so much about Vector Prime?” asks Thrust.

“Because, he’s my brother.” Slo-Mo says before continuing. “Optimus Prime and Elita-One built us. Optimus designed Vector to somewhat resemble Alpha Trion and Elita-One gave me her ability to control time. Of course I joined the Decepticons and my brother was later made a Prime and was given his sword with the same time travel capabilities. Because his sword has the power and not him he can’t see time like I can.”

“You were an Autobot?” Says Master Disaster with surprise. “That’s news to me.”

“Yeah she switched sides because of me.” Nanosec says with an evil smirk on his face.

The Predacons are attacking an Autobot prison where their past Decepticon selves are being held prisoner. “What we doing here? Saber Prime isn’t here.” asks Nemesis Prime in an angry tone of voice.

Meltdown’s anger increases the intensity of his flames and causes Waspinator to cower in fear as he speaks. “We need more troops and because of Saber Prime my past self spent years in this prison!”

Regaining some composure as Nemesis Prime takes over again to respond. “How could he have put you in prison already. He’s not even suppose to be Saber Prime yet. The plan was to attack him when he’s still human. You’re wasting time, if we do it my way you won’t even be in this prison for us to break you out of it.” Meltdown says nothing and his flames simply get more intense. “Wazpinator thinks we will do what Meltdown commandz.”

In a few moments several Autobot guards are dead and the Decepticons are on board the ship. “I don’t know who you freaks are but sense you broke us out I won’t kill you.” Says Tank Meltdown to his future self. “This ship is under my command now.

“This ship was already under you’re command, I’m you, from the future.” says Dragon Meltown. “Besides us and the Fallen do you know any other bots who are constantly on fire?”

Tank Meltdown looks at his half sized, half organic future self. “You have a good point but how did I end up as a Predacon?”

“I don’t really know, Megatron stole everyone’s sparks and when I was returned to my body I looked like this. The whole planet is technorganic.”

“I heard Megatron died… twice.” Tank Meltdown says.

“The second Megatron was from the future. I’m the one who brought him to the past. I want to kill Saber Prime so Maximal technology never takes over Cybertron and you’re helping me because he threw you in that prison.” Explains Nemesis Prime.

Just then Saber Prime arrives after hearing about the jail break. “Attention unknown alien ship, you’ve just released dangerous criminals. Stand down and exit your vehicle and you will not be harmed.”

“Why haven’t we set a course away from here?” asks car Nanosec

“Because I knew he’d be here when we freed ourselves.” says Dragon Meltdown. “He doesn’t realize this ship is from the future so we’ll give him aliens. Deceptions, pretend we’re hostages.”

“Why don’t we just kill him with the ship like we did the guards?” Asks Thrust.

“Because, I want to kill him with my bare hands.” Says the two Meltdowns in unison.

The ship opens and everyone exits. “These guys told us they were slaves, we didn’t know they were criminals, please help us mr.” says tanuki Slo-Mo

Saber Prime looks at the Predacons. “I know that voice, you’re not aliens, you’re from the future!”

With that the Decepticons and Predacons attack. Being severely outnumbered 16 counting all of Master Disaster’s drones to 5 Autobots, Saber Prime is defeated. Saber Prime’s form vanishes and the other Autobots retreat. Standing over the corpse of Donald James Hansen are the Decepticons from the present and their Predacon counterparts from the Future.

“He’s dead, so why are we still beasts?” Say’s Dragon Meltdown

“Probably because the Maximal technology already exists” says Thrust. “I tried to tell you that when you insisted on freeing your past selves from prison. Changing things in this time won’t fix the future. Get back on the ship and take us back further this time.” Nemesis Prime orders as everyone starts to follow him.” Just the Predacons, I don’t need three of each of you running around, two is confusing enough.”

“You don’t give me orders Headmaster, I give you orders!” exclaims Tank Meltdown as his flames get bigger.

“No, Wazpinator not give orderz, Wazpinator give sugezztion.” He says as he cowers down on the ground.

* 1 *

At Arcee’s house just as she had finished her story a noise was heard outside. The Maximals rushed out to see what the sound was and standing there before them were 7 figures. One of them spoke. “Did you miss me?” It was Primal Prime, or as the other Maximals knew him, Optimus Primal.

“Big Bot you’re back! I knew you were alive!” Cheetor said with excitement before asking. “Who are the other guys? How did you get back in your Optimal Optimus body?”

Primal answered “I think it happened when I was pulled threw time with Megatron. I just woke up like this.”

Arcee interrupted. “Hello Vector Prime, I had hoped you would bring Rodimus along with you but it’s good to see you brought Saber Prime and his team.”

Saber Prime very confused says “Do we know you?”

Arcee answers “Well, I’ve lived in this same house sense before you were born so what do you think?”

Saber Prime’s eyes light up. “Arcee? Arcee, it is you, wow, you’ve changed. A lot around here has changed. It’s not at all how I thought it would be when I first became Saber Prime.”

Arcee starts to say something but Saber Prime stops her. “Arcee, please don’t tell me anything about my future.”

“There’s nothing I could say to change it anyway.” Says Arcee.

Saber Prime introduces his crew to the Maximals. “I am Saber Prime, this is Skyboom, Requiem, and Astrostar. I don’t suppose Arcee told you that the Sword of Primus was actually formed by 3 small Autobots?”

“No she kinda left that part out.” Answered Cheetor.

Skyboom, true to his name is the fastest of the team being the only one able to fly so fast he breaks the speed of sound and creates a sonic boom. Requiem is the strongest, despite being the size of a Maximal he’s even stronger than most full sized Autobots. Astrostar is the team’s medic though his bed side manner could use improving. The three spend most of their time as the Sword of Primus.

Saber Prime continued. “And this is Kicker, he can be kind of a loner but he’s OK once you get to know him.”

Astrostar scans the Maximals. “Amazing these Transformers are all half organic. The technology Saber Prime created that lead to your existence was designed to scan for organic alt modes but not to actually replicate organic material.”

The Maximals all introduce themselves in their usual way. Rattrap having an attitude as always and Botanica giving him THE LOOK to make him behave himself. This of course makes everyone laugh until Vector Prime interrupts. “I’m sensing a temporal disturbance.” Vector Prime says as the laughter at Rattraps expense stops. “It’s not coming from our presence here. You have Transwarp drives in this time?”

“Yes we do, that’s how my crew ended up in the Beast Wars on prehistoric Earth.” Primal explains before asking. “Do you know where the temporal disturbance is coming from?”

Just as Primal Prime says that Saber Prime and the rest of his team vanish and standing in their place are old friends. “Who are these two Maximals?” asks Vector Prime. “I don’t suppose any of you noticed the time shift?

“What time shift?” asks Primal Prime. “That’s Rhinox and Depth Charge. Rhinox was part of the Axalon crew.”

Another time shift happens, Cybertron is back to being just machines and the Maximals are now standing just as tall as Vector Prime. Botanica disappears and Arcee is a convertible again. Blackarachnia, Cheetor, Nightscream, Silverbolt, Rattrap, Optimus, Depth Charge, and Rhinox are all TransTech Autobots. “It’s Longarm Prime now Optimus, I haven’t been Tankor sense the Machine Wars.”

“Rattrap, Arcee, do either of you remember a Maximal named Botanica?” Vector Prime asks but before either can answer the Autobots get attacked by the TransTech Decepticons, Shockwave, Starscream, Immorticon, Megatron, Scavenger, and Soundwave.

“This isn’t right, I need to get you all to the source of the time change before more damage is done.” The TransTech Decepticons being outnumbered are quickly defeated allowing Vector Prime to open a time portal and all of the TransTech Autobots step threw it.

* 3 *

The Autobots arrive in the past to the sound of alarms. “What’s going on?” He asks to a passing Autobot.

“Some strange alien ship showed up from a worm hole or something and broke the Decepticons out of prison. Saber Prime’s on his way there to stop the jail break.”

As the Autobot runs away Vector Prime explains “This is probably why history changed, why you changed. This jail break never happened in the old time line, we have to get there as fast as possible.”

Cheetor transforms and speeds on ahead coming back a few seconds later. “Um… where is this prison exactly?”

“By the way father time, my name is Rattletrap not Rattrap“ Rattrap explains before asking. “So about this Botanica lady you mention earlier, is she hot?” Vector Prime ignores the question and just transforms and leads the others to the Prison.

When they arrive at the prison they find Meltdown and his Decepticons left abandoned by the Predacon ship from the future. “Why did Nemesis Prime go to all the trouble to break you guys out if he’s just going to leave you here?” asks Optimus.

“They left us here because Saber Prime is already dead.” Meltdown says as he steps away so the Autobots can see his lifeless body. “You’re next Autobots!”

“Their plan hasn’t actually succeeded yet has it sister? Otherwise that Predacon wouldn’t be here.” Vector Prime says between dodging punches.

“So what, if you failed to stop them this time you’ll fail again.” Slo-Mo taunts.

With the Decepticons quickly defeated because they can’t stand up the TransTech Autobots Vector opens the time portal again.

“Shouldn’t we lock these guys up before we leave?” asks Rattletrap

“If we stop Nemesis Prime this will never have happened in the first place so there’s no need to lock them up.” Vector Prime explains.

* 2 *

Arriving further in the past Vector Prime heads towards the Council building where Optimus Prime is currently working. “Wait out here and don’t tell anyone you’re from the future.” In Optimus Prime’s office on Cybertron Vector Prime rushes into the room. “Saber Prime, is he still alive?”

Optimus can tell Vector Prime seems upset. “I don’t know what you heard but Saber Prime is on Earth not dead. What’s wrong son?”

“Have you heard from Saber Prime? He’s vanished from the future, the only way that could happen is if he died. We have to save him, the future is screwed up.”

Vector Prime’s job is protect the time line so it was no surprise to Optimus that Vector Prime was talking about the future. “Take the space bridge it’s the fastest way to get to Earth.”

On Earth Requiem is monitoring a work station. “Donald, the space bridge has been activated.”

“Have the Decepticons finally given up and going home?” Donald asks.

“No, someone from Cybertron is coming here. Should we transform you into Saber Prime?” asks Requiem.

“No, if someone from Cybertron is coming here that means Autobots. Transform and fly on ahead I’ll ride with Kicker.”

Later at the Space Bright sight, Vector Prime arrives with the TransTech Autobots. Skyboom is the first to the scene to greet them. “Vector Prime and Arcee, what brings you to Earth? Who are your friends?”

“I’ll explain later Skyboom, where’s Saber Prime?” Vector Prime asks.

Skyboom looks behind him as Requiem and Astrostar arrive. “He should be along any minute. He’s got Kicker with him.”

In a worried tone Vector Prime orders. “You three need to be with him now, if he’s in his human form he’ll be vulnerable to attack by the Decepticons.”

The three small Autobots transform and fly off. Vector Prime, Silverbolt, Nightscream, and Depth Charge transform and follow them. Optimus and the rest of his team transform and follow on the ground. Cheetor and Skyboom manage to have a race to get there ahead of the others but Skyboom wins.

Donald, riding on Kicker in his motorcycle mode stop as they see the other Autobots coming towards them. “I thought I told you to wait for me at the Space Bridge?” Donald says as he hops off Kicker. Kicker transforms to robot mode. The three Autobots combine to form the Sword of Primus and turn Donald back into Saber Prime.

Just as this was happening the Predacon ship arrives threw Transwarp space. “Slo-Mo, I thought you said your brother wouldn’t track you here?” Nemesis Prime asks in an angry voice.

“Well, Vector Prime is dead in the future, I didn’t think the one in the past would be tracking us.” Slo-Mo answers.

“I really hope no one else has you’re mother’s time manipulation powers.” Says Thrust sarcastically.

Slo-Mo and Nanosec exit the ship attacking Vector Prime. “Long time no see brother, you should of became a Decepticon, you might have lived longer.” exclaims Slo-Mo.

“Even as a Predacon tanuki I’d recognize that voice anywhere. I just saw you an hour ago by my perspective, 30 years from now technically. You should have stayed an Autobot little sister. Mom didn’t give you her power so you could change time like this.”

“Like you know anything Brother, you got the power and you’re a Prime, Optimus and Elita always liked you best!” Slo-Mo said with an angry tone.

Vector Prime spoke with sadness in his voice “Jealousy doesn’t suit you. What has Nanosec done to you Slo-Mo?”

“The sad part is I didn’t have to do anything, she joined the Decepticons willingly.” Nanosec explains with an evil grin on his face.

Next, Headmaster exit’s the ship and heads towards the TransTech Autobots. “Wazpinator knowz you, Wazpinator haz planz for you.” His head changes and Thrust continues. “Why are you guys always in my way!” His head changes again and Nemesis Prime shouts. “Forget the future Autobots, kill Saber Prime!”

“Hey is it just me or is buzz bot crazier than usual?” Asks Rattletrap in his usual sarcastic manner.

Meltdown exit’s the ship next and heads straight for Saber Prime. “You’re going to pay for killing Rhodes!”

Just then Professor Princess has a sudden revelation. “What a minute Meltdown, I wasn’t always a Predacon, if he dies and there’s no more Maximal tech, what happens to me?”

Master Disaster explains. “Well the Maximals from the future just became Autobots so you’d turn into a Decepticon and then you won’t be crazy anymore.”

“I’m not crazy! And they were built by Autobots, I was built by Saber Prime. Powdered Sugar, do something!” Professor Princess transforms to beast mode and tramples over her fellow Predacons.

“That looks like fun” Longarm says and transforms to vehicle mode blasting away at and running over several Predacons.

“I will not be defeated by a UNICORN!” shouts Meltdown as his flames grow larger.

“I think you need some time to cool off Meltdown.” says Depth Charge before firing a water cannon at him.

With the Decepticons defeated the TransTech Autobots turn back into Technorganic Maximals. Botanica reappears with Saber Prime and the rest of his Autobots.

“There are two of us here now?” Saber Prime says. Both Saber Primes return to their human forms and remove their helmets. One noticeably younger than the other sense they are 30 years apart. “Oh thank Primus, I still have my hair.”

“This time we’re taking the Predacons to jail” Vector Prime says. “Lets head back to the Space Bridge, I have an idea.”

* 1 *

Cybertron is technorganic again and a time portal is opening in a jail cell. Meltdown appears with the rest of the Predacons. “I’ve always hated Professor Princess but I think I hate you even more Headmaster!”

“I’m not particularly fond of you either Meltdown. I want Megatron back.” Thrust says before switching heads and continuing. “Why everyone hate Wazpinator?” Switching heads again Nemesis Prime yells “Shut up Waspinator!”

Back at Arcee’s house the Maximals say their goodbyes to their friends from the past. “I don’t really remember what happened but apparently you guys saved my life.” says Saber Prime.

“It wasn’t us it was Rhinox and Depth Charge. They were-” Cheetor started to say before Primal interrupted.

“They don’t need to know Cheetor. I only told Vector Prime because I knew he wouldn’t ask unless time had been displaced.”

“I can’t believe I forgot about you.” Rattrap says to Botanica.

“It’s OK, I forgive you, it was an alternate time line, apparently we had never met.”

Silverbolt looking at Blackarachnia says. “I’m glad we were still together even in that alternate time line.”

Vector Prime opened up a time portal, this time so Saber Prime and his team could return to the past. “And now that we’ve set it right it’s time for us to go home.”

“Do you think we’ll ever see them again Big Bot?” asks Cheetor.

“I never thought we’d see Rhinox or Depth Charge ever again but that happened so anything’s possible.”

I wanted to give you some insight into the characters here.

Originally I had in-visioned Rhinox taking on the form of Longarm Prime because Tankor has a few homages to Shockwave and I was trying to also homage Animated Shockwave/Longarm Prime with that. In the first draft Longarm Prime was just going to be a modified Tankor as a Cybertronian fire truck and he was going to be the one to attack Meltdown in the final battle. When I remembered that there was a bunch of unused TransTech designs one which was Depth Charge I thought that maybe TransTech could have been an alternate future taking place around the same time as Beast Machines. In this instance I decided that Rhinox would share the same mold as TransTech Shockwave but with a more Rhinox styled head and he would be a crane like Animated Longarm Prime.

Nemesis Prime/Waspinator/Thrust was originally going to be called Sideways. When I originally designed this character when I wrote the original story they used the Armada Sideways mold. Nemesis Prime was the main head and the combined Mini-con rider. Waspinator was meant to be a severely retooled Crosswise while Thrust was a severely retooled Rook. As part of the gimmick when they swap heads the faction symbol on his chest would also change Decepticon, Predacon, or Vehicon depending on who was talking. I decided that sense my other Decepticons/Predacons were all based on Animated human villains that he should be Headmaster sense I had already given him that gimmick long before I ever knew that name would be appropriate for him.

Meltdown's Predacon body in case you couldn't tell from my description of it is a modified version of BM Megatron when he's still a Dragon. The modified part is the being self propelled rather than being hooked up to a bunch of wires in the roof. Also there's no face under his control helmet, instead that is his face and under it is just fire.

Nanosec and Slo-Mo share the same molds as TM Cheetor and Heinrad respectively though Slo-Mo would be a retool. Vector Prime and Slo-Mo are of course the children of Optimus Prime and Elita-One. Vector Prime is also the father of Primal Prime/Optimus Primal though he doesn't know it because Primal never told him. Heinrad could be the son of Nanosec and Slo-Mo but being a Maximal from the Japanese cartoon I don't think he would really fit into this continuity. This is entirely based on American cartoon G1/Beast Era continuity so comics and Japanese continuity may not fit in this fan fiction continuity.

Master Disaster is has the same mold as Beast Machines Night Viper. His drone is based on Cohrada. He originally had 4 drones which and and his drones were based on the Stunticons but 3 of his drones were destroyed.

Professor Princess/Powdered Sugar being the only one who was a Predacon to begin with, her original body is a retooled Mach Kick while her Technorganic body is based on Beast Machines Battle Unicorn.

And though I never explain this in the story I will try to work out some in story explanation for Colossus Rhodes and Angry Archer being killed. The real life reason is that there wasn't any Predacon bodies I could put them in that would fit their characters. I'd rather they be dead then to be stuck in a body that doesn't make sense to me for the characters.

16. SaberPrime

I thought I'd let you know that I'm now working on an ongoing story which takes place in this same continuity. No more time jumping but there will be some universe hopping into the SG universe.

The on going story will be telling the untold story of what you don't see between the time jumps in my two part origin story of Saber Prime. The problem I have with the origin story is that it isn't actually focused on him as a character but rather as a plot device. In the ongoing series of stories I have planed it'll be totally focused on telling Saber Prime's story.

And what I mean by Ongoing is that it will be in chronological order so no more jumping from young Donald to Saber Prime 30 years in the future and the Beast Machines characters.

I am however starting it by repeating the scene when he first becomes Saber Prime but then continuing on after that rather than cutting away to another time period. There may be other repeated scenes as the story goes on, I'm including them so you know chronologically where they take place within the main two parter.

The first of the ongoing stories will be titled, "Home Is Where the Spark Is" after the Transformers Animated episode where we first meet Angry Archer sense he's going to be the first Decepticon introduced. See the Transformers: Sword of Primus Fan Art link in my signature for details of the Decepticon Angry Archer.

17. SaberPrime

Well this one only went threw 2 drafts so may not be up to my usual standards plus it's a slightly different format. You'll read the same story twice, the first part is the main stream universe. The second part, you'll know you're there when you see * SG * appear in the middle of the story and that's of course similar events happening in the Shattered Glass universe.

I'm going to take some time off before I work on this again because I have a few videos I have to work on. That's going to take priority over this for probably the next few weeks. In the mean time please feel free to leave your constructive criticism on any of my work here. I would appreciate any feedback as long as you're not trolling.

Home Is Where the Spark Is

* TF *

“It’s mine, this sword that Optimus tried so hard to protect is now in the hands of a Decepticon! As my first act, I think my fellow Decepticons and I would like to… kill all the freaking humans on our planet! However as a former Autobot I’ll allow you 24 hours to evacuate every last retched human.”

“Donald, get your family, and get out of here before he changes his mind!”

“What is that weapon? Why are you so afraid of it? You’re Sentinel Prime, you’ve never shown fear in your life!”

“You’d be afraid too if you knew what this was. Let me demonstrate its power for you.” With a quick, swift blow Sentinel Prime was not just killed, his Spark was put out, it did not rejoin the Matrix.

The other Autobots arrived on the scene to see Donald standing over the empty shell that was Sentinel Prime. “Donald, get out of here, it’s not safe for you here!”

“No, Optimus, it’s not safe for you here! Go ahead Nemesis Prime, do your worst!”

“You asked for it!” Another quick, swift attack but this time, nothing happened.

“I can handle this Optimus, get the other humans out of here.” Nemesis Prime attacks again, no effect. Optimus and the other Autobots reluctantly follow Donald’s orders.

“Why!” Nemesis Prime attacks. “Won’t!” He attacks again. “You!” Another attack. “DIE!” One last final blow and this time Donald’s body rises into the air and starts glowing a bright glow that blinds Nemesis Prime. He drops the sword and it too starts to glow and float in mid air.

“You are not worthy to wield the Sword of Primus!” the sword itself appears to be speaking in tree separate voices all talking in unison. The sword floats into Donald’s hand and millions of nanobots form around him. Of course they’re glowing so brightly that this can not be seen. When the light is gone Donald appears as Saber Prime.

Nemesis Prime transforms and drives away. Stunned at what just happened Saber Prime asks. “I need to transform and drive after him. How do Cybertronians do this?”

The sword reacts saying “Just think of what you want to do and we’ll do it for you.” Saber Prime transforms. The sword itself transforms into three small vehicles.

One of the jets says “I can catch up to him myself.” and speeds on ahead catching up to Nemesis Prime who already had a decent head start. Transforming to robot mode the little Autobot blasts away at Nemesis Prime failing to actually hit him.

“I don’t know who you are little Autobot but you’re annoying me. Get lost before I waist you!” When the Autobot doesn’t give up Nemesis Prime transforms firing a direct hit on the small Autobot knocking him out of the sky before transforming and speeding away again.

When the other Autobots arrive to the small Autobot’s location the small blue shuttle transforms to robot mode to attend to his wounds. “Skyboom, you should know better than to be so reckless. You could of gotten yourself killed you idiot!”

“Um… Sword of Primus?” Saber Prime says with a tone of confusion in his voice. “You’re not just an Autobot relic, you’re actually Autobots?”

“Yeah, what of it? And you’re a human but now you’re an Autobot too so what of it?” Says the small shuttle in a rather grumpy rude tone.

“Sorry, he’s always like that. I’m Requiem, the little dare devil there is Skyboom, our medic who really needs to learn some bedside manner is Astrostar.” Requiem says that last part with a great deal of sarcasm in his voice. “And you are Saber Prime, our leader.”

“Excuse me what? My name is Donald, how did I even get like this? Can I turn it off?” As he says that the Saber Prime form fades away and left in it’s place is a simple white and blue armor with the same Autobot logo that the three small Autobots wore. Donald takes off the helmet and continues to talk. “Right you said before, just think of what I want to do and you do it but what’s with the armor? I didn’t think of that.”

“That armor is for your own protection. It’s not as strong as being Saber Prime all the time but if you’re going to revert back to your human form the nanobots will take on the form of that armor. To answer you’re other questions, we did not choose you to be Saber Prime, Primus did. We did not choose you to be our leader, Primus did. For some reason Primus thinks the future of Cybertron depends on your existence.” Astrostar says as he finishes repairing Skyboom.

“That doesn’t really answer my main question. If you three were sentient and not just a lifeless relic then why did you let Nemesis Prime use you to kill Sentinel Prime?” Donald asks with a mixture of sadness and anger in his voice.

“We were only programmed to wake up to Saber Prime’s unique DNA code. Nemesis Prime got to us first and we didn’t wake up till he started attacking you.” Astrostar’s voice got a little softer as he continued. “Unfortunately I can’t bring him back but I can undo the damage to his spark he can rejoin with the Matrix.” The cannon on Astrostar’s back let out a spark, the spark of Sentinel Prime. It rejoined the Matrix.

Several hours later Donald met with Optimus Prime in his office. Optimus has a rather large office with Decepticon weapons on display in glass cases. It’s more like a museum than an office except for the desk and chairs at the far end where Optimus was sitting with Vector Prime standing next to him. He also had a few human sized chairs and a human sized desk on his actual desk. Vector Prime picked up Donald and the three small Autobots and placed them on the desk near the chairs.

After being debriefed about the situation Optimus Prime stated the following. “I think we should cut off contact with Earth. The events of today have shown me that it’s too dangerous for Cybertronians and humans to live side by side. I will have all Cybertronians evacuated from Earth and all humans evacuated from Cybertron. Earth’s location will be a highly guarded secret from both Autobots and Decepticons, only the council will know of it.”

“What about me Optimus? I’m both human and Autobot now.” Donald asked.

“You will be allowed to travel freely between Earth and Cybertron, just don’t let anyone know that you are Saber Prime. Whenever you’re on Cybertron never use your human form, only the other members of the Council will know about your secret. I’ll reassign Rodimus to the Nemesis Prime case as ambassador to Earth will no longer be needed. I do have a job for you though.” Optimus pauses and looks at Vector Prime. “Before Elita-One and I built Vector Prime we had a daughter I thought would be a Prime. She instead joined a group of Decepticons lead by Meltdown. They are living on Earth and I would like you to bring them home.”

“Slo-Mo has the same time manipulation powers that I have so be careful. We don’t know much about these Decepticons except that they have no loyalty to Megatron and aside from their leader the only other member we know of is Nanosec, my sister’s… boyfriend.” Vector Prime is usually so composed but as he says that last word “boyfriend” he says it with disgust. “Nanosec has managed to outrun and outdrive our fastest Autobot Blurr but we believe this Skyboom’s speed in the air should be able to at least keep up with Nanosec.”

“These Decepticons are currently living on Earth, apparently Slo-Mo wanted to get as far away from me as possible and it’s not likely they’ll come back to Cybertron without a fight.” As soon as Optimus started talking again another Autobot came into the room without being noticed by anyone except Optimus Prime who was expecting him to arrive at exactly that moment. “I’d like to add one more member to your team before you return to Earth. You’ll need some wheels when you’re not Saber Prime and someone who has been trained in combat situations.”

Requiem interrupts Optimus. “I’m the strongest Autobot you’ll ever meet Optimus Prime. We don’t need any added muscle.”

“I’m sure you are but this isn’t just about brute strength, it’s about skill. He’s been in the room for the last 10 minutes and no one even noticed.” As Optimus said that everyone looked around to see an unknown Autobot standing in the corner of the room. “Everyone, this is Kicker. He’s a trained cyber ninja.”

“I was trained by Master Yoketron for many years. I had hoped to join in the great war but by the time I had finished my training the war was already long over.”

“Kicker will make an excellent team made for you, I see he’s already taken the liberty of painting your Autobot insignia on the front of his vehicle mode.”

The five Autobots took the Space Bridge back to Earth. A Space Bridge that was once created and operated by the Decepticon Shockwave but the Autobots took control of towards the end of the war.

A few days after arriving on Earth Donald picked up a signal off a police radio of green and orange car with some kind of purple insignia on the hood attacking the local power plant. Turning into Saber Prime he stars to drive off in truck mode before being interrupted by Requiem. “We finally going to get out and go kick some Decepticon butt?”

Saber Prime stops for a moment to answer very quickly before driving off. “No I’m going out, you four are staying here. This guy is by himself, if I need back up I’ll call you.”

Later at the scene of the crime the Decepticon is in robot mode shooting energy blasts from a bow type weapon. “You don’t need this energy to live puny flesh creatures but I do. Leave me be or perish trying to stop the Angry Archer!” Angry Archer got his Energon Cubes, transformed, and started to drive off with them running over any human that got in his way and causing a traffic accident running threw an intersection. At the next intersection he’s rather surprised by a truck who rather than swerving to get out of the way just stops in the middle of the intersection to block his path. A pond crashing into the truck Angry Archer transforms to robot mode and attempts to threaten the driver. “You dare block the path of the Angry Archer puny flesh creature!”

The truck transforms to robot mode, it’s Saber Prime. “Who you calling a flesh creature Decepticreep. Oh and referring to yourself in the third person is really annoying.” Saber Prime took out the Decepticon quickly after disarming him. “I’m going to send your aft back to Cybertron where you belong but first I’m going to have to ask you a few questions back at base.”

Later at Autobot HQ on Earth just a few miles from the Space Bridge. “Oh right Decepticon, I’m going to make you a deal. If you tell me where your base is I won’t have you thrown in jail as soon as we get to Cybertron.” Saber Prime demand.

“The Angry Archer refuses to address the likes of the Autobots.”

Just then Astrostar walks in. “Did you ask him about his left arm?”

“No I didn’t ask him about his left arm, why would I do that?”

“Because it’s a different color then the rest of his body. That’s rather unusual. Plus it seems to be very crudely attached at the shoulder as if he did this himself.” Astrostar seems fascinated by this and also annoyed that Saber Prime didn’t notice.

The reason Saber Prime didn’t notice is because he’s color blind and unable to see the difference in the two colors. To him Angry Archer was entirely green.

“The Angry Archer was in a fight with an Autobot on Cybertron, killed that one and took his arm for my own.”

Astrostar seemed more angry that intrigued now. “What on Cybertron would you do that for? What was wrong with your own arm that you had to go and kill someone?”

“Nothing, the Angry Archer simply took a trophy from me first Autobot slaughter.”

“Sure you’ll answer his questions but not mine?” Saber Prime says in an annoyed tone. Angry Archer starts to respond. “That was a rhetorical question if you’re not going to tell me where your base is then shut it!”

Just then a call came in from Cybertron It was Optimus Prime. “Saber Prime, I’ve just called to inform you that the safe evacuation of all life back to their home planets has been completed. Well all except for the Decepticons under Meltdown’s command that is. How is your mission going?”

“I had some trouble tracking them down. They’ve not left any witnesses to track them and I had to get a police scanner so I could pick up on Decepticon activity as they happen. I just caught this guy today.” Saber Prime steps away from the monitor showing Angry Archer behind him. “He’s not telling me where the others are, I was going to hold him here for questioning before sending him back to Cybertron.”

“No, I think we should question him here. It’s too risky for you to be holding a prisoner with you on Earth. Your base isn’t built for it and your team can’t guard him for long.”

“Understood Optimus, we’ll escort him to the Space Bridge immediately.”

The communication link ends and the Autobots leave the base with Angry Archer in Stasis Cuffs. “Wait, thy Angry Archer hath some information for you if thou will let thy go?”

“What is it?” Saber Prime asks.

“Rhodes, Meltdown’s second in command, plans to test hath Colossus armor that Meltdown built this next moon at the demolition derby for thy own amusement. Colossus Rhodes wilt be tough to defeat alone, impossible with the entire Decepticon ranks to help in his conquest. This may be thou only hope to defeat him.”

“Thanks but you’re still going back to Cybertron. We already have our orders. I’ll tell Optimus what you said and maybe the courts will go easy on you.”

* SG *

“It’s mine, this sword that Galvatron tried so hard to protect is now mine! As my first act, I think my fellow Decepticons and I would like to retake control of Cybertron from the Tyranny of Optimus Prime! However as a former Autobot I really don’t care for you humans and will allow you 24 hours to evacuate.”

“Humans? Ugh, reached things but I‘ll deal with them later. Return the sword of Primus traitor!”

“What is that weapon? Why is Sentinel Prime so afraid of it? I‘ve never seen an Autobot so afraid before.” Donald thought to himself.

With a quick, swift blow Sentinel Prime was not just killed, his Spark was put out, it did not rejoin the Matrix. “Leave now human!”

The other Autobots arrived on the scene to see Donald standing over the empty shell that was Sentinel Prime. “Get away from him human!” After noticing Nemesis Prime with the Sword of Primus Optimus yells. “Forget the fleshling, get the traitor!”

“That’s right Optimus send your soldiers to their death. Go ahead Nemesis Prime, do your worst!”

“Damn it human you‘re going to get yourself killed.” Nemesis Prime picks up the human.

“Let me go Decepticon!” Nemesis Prime puts Donald on his shoulder. Donald tries to climb down but falls and lands on the hilt on the sword. Optimus and the other Autobots watch as the human starts rising in the air as darkness surrounds him. Nemesis Prime drops the sword and it too is covered in a shroud of darkness and floating in mid air.

“You are not worthy to wield the Sword of Primus!” the sword itself appears to be speaking in tree separate voices all talking in unison. The sword floats into Donald’s hand and millions of nanobots form around him. Of course the shroud of darkness makes it impossible to see. When the shroud of darkness is gone Donald appears as Saber Prime.

Nemesis Prime transforms and drives away. Stunned at what just happened Saber Prime asks. “I need to transform and drive after him. How do Cybertronians do this?”

The sword reacts saying “Just think of what you want to do and we’ll do it for you.” Saber Prime transforms. The sword itself transforms into three small vehicles.

One of the jets says “I can catch up to him myself.” and speeds on ahead catching up to Nemesis Prime who already had a decent head start. Transforming to robot mode the little Autobot blasts away at Nemesis Prime failing to actually hit him but totally demolishing what would be Earth sized city portions of Iacon.

“I don’t know who you are little Autobot, what did I do to piss you off? Quit shooting me!” When the Autobot doesn’t give up Nemesis Prime transforms firing a direct hit on the small Autobot knocking him out of the sky before transforming and speeding away again.

When the other Autobots arrive to the small Autobot’s location the small red shuttle transforms to robot mode to attend to his wounds. “Don’t worry Skyboom, I‘ll fix you right up.” The small red Autobot says with a rather sinister look on his face.

“Um… Sword of Primus?” Saber Prime says with a tone of confusion in his voice. “You’re not just an Autobot relic, you’re actually Autobots?”

“Yes and you’re a human but now you’re an Autobot too and I have so many plans for you” Says the small shuttle in a rather friendly but creepy way.

“What ever you do, don’t get involved in any of his experiments. I’m Requiem, the little dare devil there is Skyboom, our mad scientist is Astrostar, he only seems nice.” Requiem says this next part with a great deal of sarcasm in his voice. “And you are Saber Prime, our leader.”

“Excuse me what? My name is Donald, how did I even get like this? Can I turn it off?” As he says that the Saber Prime form fades away and left in it’s place is a simple black and red armor with the same Autobot logo that the three small Autobots wore. Donald takes off the helmet and continues to talk. “Right you said before, just think of what I want to do and you do it.”

“What‘s with the armor? I don‘t know why Primus choose a human to be our leader but I will have fun with this one.” Astrostar says as he finishes repairing Skyboom.

“I thought I would need this just in case any of you try to stab me in the back.” Donald says looking at Astrostar who clearly wants to perform painful experiments on his new leader. “So, what do you mean by Primus choose me to be your leader?”

“We were only programmed to wake up to Saber Prime’s unique DNA code. Nemesis Prime got to us first and we didn’t wake up till he picked you up and you fell on us.” Astrostar said a little disappointed at the armor. “You can take that thing off, I promise I won’t do anything to you.” Donald puts his helmet back on and punches the small Autobot in the face.

Several hours later Saber Prime met with Optimus Prime in his office. Optimus has a rather large office with Decepticon corpses on display hanging from chains in the ceiling and severed heads mounted on the walls. It’s more of a death chamber than an office except for the desk at the far end where Optimus was sitting in the only chair with Vector Prime standing next to him. Vector Prime picked up the three small Autobots and placed them on the desk where Optimus could get a closer look at them. It was creepy the way he stared at them without talking.

After being debriefed about the situation Optimus Prime stated the following. “I think we should move up our plans to kill all the humans on Cybertron and drain Earth of it‘s resources. The events of today have shown me that even Decepticons who hate the humans will still fight to protect them. I will have all Cybertronians evacuated from Earth and all humans on Cybertron exterminated. Earth’s location will be a highly guarded secret from both Autobots and Decepticons, only the council will know of it.”

“What about me Optimus? I killed the first human, let me kill the others.” Saber Prime convinced Optimus that the dark shroud was him emerging from the Sword of Primus to kill all humans starting with the first one to touch the sword. Donald felt it was best if Optimus didn’t know he actually was a human.

“We will tell the humans that we will let them live if they evacuate to Earth then we will send you there to kill them on their own planet. I’ll reassign Rodimus to the Nemesis Prime case. Rodimus may be traitorous and back stabbing but he’s no Decepticon which makes him perfect to track Nemesis Prime down and kill him. I have another job for you though besides killing off the human race.” Optimus pauses and looks at Vector Prime. “Before Elita-One and I built Vector Prime we had a daughter I thought would be a Prime. She instead joined a group of Decepticons lead by Meltdown. They are living on Earth and I would like you to kill her for me.”

“Slo-Mo has the same time manipulation powers that I have so good luck with that. We don’t know much about these Decepticons except that aside from their leader the only other member we know of is Nanosec, my sister’s… boyfriend.” Vector Prime is usually so composed but as he says that last word “boyfriend” he says it with disgust. “Nanosec has managed to outrun and outdrive our fastest Autobot Blurr but Skyboom’s speed in the air should be able to at least keep up with Nanosec, or else.” Vector Prime says in a threatening tone.

“These Decepticons are currently living on Earth, Slo-Mo moved there with them after she refused to kill that Decepticon Nanosec and now she must die!” As soon as Optimus started talking again another Autobot came into the room without being noticed by anyone except Optimus Prime who was expecting him to arrive at exactly that moment. “I’m adding one more member to your team before you go to Earth. Someone who has been trained to kill and will make sure you do it!”

Requiem interrupts Optimus breaking his desk. The three Autobots had to remain flying now sense Requiem just broke the desk they had be standing on. Optimus even quickly got up from his chair. “I’m the strongest Autobot you’ll ever meet Optimus Prime. We don’t need any added muscle.”

“Don’t interrupt me! This isn’t just about brute strength, it’s about skill. He’s been in the room for the last 10 minutes and no one even noticed!” As Optimus said that everyone looked around to see an unknown Autobot standing in the corner of the room. “Everyone, this is Kicker. He’s a trained cyber ninja killer.”

“I was trained by Master Yoketron for many years. I had hoped to join in the great war but by the time I had killed Master Yoketron the war was already long over.”

“Kicker will make an excellent team mate for you, I see he’s already taken the liberty of painting your Autobot insignia on the front of his vehicle mode.”

The five Autobots took the Space Bridge back to Earth. A Space Bridge that was once created and operated by the Decepticon Shockwave but the Autobots took control of towards the end of the war.

A few days after arriving on Earth Donald picked up a signal off a police radio of red and blue car with some kind of red insignia on the hood attacking the local power plant. Turning into Saber Prime he stars to drive off in truck mode before being interrupted by Requiem. “We finally going to get out of this dump and go kick some Decepticon aft?”

Saber Prime stops for a moment to answer very quickly before driving off. “No I’m going out, you four are staying here. This guy is by himself, if I need back up I’ll call you.”

In the last couple of days Saber Prime had managed to make it very clear to Kicker that he was only to report to Optimus what he wanted reported to Optimus. Because of the nanobot armor Kicker is not able to kill him.

Later at the scene of the crime the Decepticon is in robot mode shooting energy blasts from a bow type weapon. “Thou doth not need this energy to live humans but thy Angry Archer doth need sustenance. Please leave me be!” Angry Archer got his Energon Cubes, transformed, and started to drive off with them confusing local police when he stops at a traffic light. At the next intersection he’s rather surprised by a truck who stops in the middle of the intersection to block his path. Angry Archer transforms to robot mode and attempts to educate the driver. “Excuse thy Angry Archer human, you‘re suppose to stop at the red light.”

The truck transforms to robot mode, it’s Saber Prime. “Who you calling human Decepticon. Oh and referring to yourself in the third person is really annoying.” Saber Prime took out the Decepticon quickly after disarming him. “I should kill you right now but first I’m going to have to ask you a few questions back at base.”

Later at Autobot HQ on Earth just a few miles from the Space Bridge. “Oh right Decepticon, I’m going to make you a deal. If you tell me where your base is I‘ll kill you as painlessly as possible, if you don‘t tell me, I‘ll make it slow and torture you till you crack.” Saber Prime demands.

“Thy Angry Archer refuses to address thy likes of thou Autobots.”

Just then Astrostar walks in. “Did you ask him about his left arm?”

“It‘s not important but fine, why is your left arm a different color from the rest of your body?”

“Plus it seems to be very crudely attached at the shoulder as if he did this himself.” Astrostar seems fascinated by this.

“Thy Angry Archer was in a fight with an Autobot on Cybertron, thou took mine arm in the fight. Thy built this one with me remaining hand. Never bothered to paint it as a reminded of that fateful day.”

Astrostar seemed more intrigued now. “I want to see him do it again, can I amputate his other arm?”

“No! If thou must take me arm take thy one Angry Archer lost before.”

“Sure you’ll answer his questions but not mine?” Saber Prime says in an annoyed tone. Angry Archer starts to respond. “That was a rhetorical question if you’re not going to tell me where your base is then perhaps I will let Astrostar amputate your good arm.”

Just then a call came in from Cybertron It was Optimus Prime. “Saber Prime, I’ve just called to inform you that the global termination of all human filth on Cybertron has been completed. As for your mission, it’s been two days and I expect some progress on the termination of the Decepticons under Meltdown’s command. What do you have to report?”

“I had some trouble tracking them down but I just caught this guy today.” Saber Prime steps away from the monitor showing Angry Archer behind him. “I was just in the middle of an interrogation to find the location of his team but he’s not talking.”

“You‘ve been on Earth for two days and you‘ve only captured one Decepticon? If you want something done right do it yourself. Send him to me, I will interrogate him personally!”

“But Optimus, Astrostar was looking forward to painfully cutting his limbs off.”

“I don’t care, I have my own torture techniques to make him talk, and I always get results.”

The communication link ends and the Autobots leave the base with Angry Archer in Stasis Cuffs. “Wait, thy Angry Archer hath some information for you if thou will let thy go?”

“What is it?” Saber Prime asks. “Speak quickly. The torture Optimus has planed for you is way worse than what we were going to do. The bot has corpses hanging from his ceiling and severed heads on his wall, do you want to join them?”

Angry Archer responds very scared for his life. “Rhodes, Meltdown’s second in command, plans to test hath Colossus armor that Meltdown built this next moon at the demolition derby for thy amusement of the humans. Colossus Rhodes wilt be tough to defeat alone, impossible with the entire Decepticon ranks to help in his quest. This may be thou only hope to defeat him.” Looking at the silent expression in Saber Prime’s eyes as he stared down on him he continues. “Thou will let the Angry Archer go now right? The Angry Archer doth not want to die this day.”

“I think you just earned me some points with Optimus Prime. I’ll give you a fighting chance.” Saber Prime removes his stasis cuff and throws his weapon into the space bridge. “Go fetch.”

18. SaberPrime

So apparently when I made "Look to the Future" a two part story and then combined them back into a single story I forgot to change the title and left it saying part 3. I didn't notice this till it was pointed out to me by someone else. I think that might have confused a lot of people into not reading it sense everyone was probably wandering where the hell part 2 was. This has been fixed now and "Look to the Future" is in fact part 2 not part 3, you didn't miss anything.

19. SaberPrime

So I should be getting back to writing again and I was thinking sense the next story is going to feature Colossus Rhodes I want to know something.

If you look at the fan art thread you'll see what Colossus Rhodes actually looks like. Rhodes is a repaint of Armada Rollout and Overload is his Colossus Armor.

I dropped the Cyrus part of the name from the character he's based on because that just sounded too human which leads me to my question. Should I change the spelling of his name to Roads to make it sound more like a Transformer name? I like Rhodes as a Transformer name just because it sounds like Roads but I was just curious what other people thought.

Should I change the spelling of his name to Roads or is it fine the way it is?

20. SaberPrime

Well I hate to say but I seem to be having some writer's block. I have a half finished story written but it's not to my liking. It's too short and I can't think of a way to make it better.