Transformers Storage

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Locke, May 25, 2008.

1. Locke

Locke Team Vanguard

News Credits:
    Does anyone have any hints / suggestions for long term storage of Transformers?

I'm working to organize my undisplayed TFs (a handful of figures from each line since BW) and vintage GI Joes. I've been planning on using a set of Rubbermaid / Sterilite containers, but I wanted to see if anyone had had issues with storing TF like this.

2. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I use 2 large rubbermaid and a few smaller rubbermaid containers to store all my MISB, MIB and loose items.

3. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

thats what i've been using, the rubbermaid/sterilite containers for my tfs and other toys that im not displaying, i like to use them coz they're stackable and big.

4. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    That's what I use. I put each toy with it's accessories into a ziploc baggie. That way a bin full of them is easy to look through, and it does a good job of keeping them from scratching each other too.

5. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    my mib stuff and everything else is stored in reguler moving boxes. but they are stored in a Shurgard storage room. The temp never goes down below a certain degree and never goes up aswell. and is insured aswell. Cameras, and alarm and such make it a very solid safe area

6. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    The Rubbermaid or other plastic stackable contaiers work really well. I own over 20 of them that I have various things in, and I've only ever had one of them crack on me. They work great.