Transformers Star Wars auction question

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Bonus25, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Bonus25

Bonus25 Member

I found an ebay auction for the Star Wars Transformers cross over figures in a lot.
    From what I can see in the picture, it looks like they are series 1 figures in the early packaging with the Millenium Falcon boxed and working as well.
    I've always been intrigued by this line; but I know very little about it, so I was wondering if someone could check it out and let me know if what's listed is a good deal?
    The seller has it listed for 200 dollars starting bid.
    I've seen the falcon and vader death stars going for that much alone.
    here's the link. lemme know please.

Star Wars Transformers lot of 14 figures - eBay (item 220750989988 end time Mar-12-11 11:33:55 PST)

2. heirofthedog

heirofthedog Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well you can pick up the Falcon for around £30 BNIB here in the UK, so thats about $50 just for that figure alone.

3. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    If you want it MIB then it's a good deal, but the Star Wars figures tend to go pretty cheap on eBay. I've picked up most of them through lot purchases though not boxed, but I have most of the complete (even Death Star / Falcon). The plastic quality, and pain job is pretty good, better than many normal transformers which is sad. The articulation varies, but is generally pretty good as well. It's a good/fun line, and I'd personally prefer to have it over the Marvel crossovers, though neither truly peaks my interest. Star Wars & Transformers just seems odd.

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I'd say for a final bid $200 would be fair but would not go much above that in bidding.

$200 for the death star/ vader , i could maybe see but for the Falcon/ Han and chewie that too much.

But what ever the market will bear i suppose.