Transformers: Star Crushers

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Naztok, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Naztok

Naztok will work for gold chrome

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Before we begin, let me figure out how I'm gonna lead into this.
    So I should start off by saying this whole idea began when I decided I'd draw revamped versions of one of my favorite Transformers teams, The Battlestars, in the margins of my school notes.
    That led to me thinking up a little fiction for them and that led me to wonder if maybe I could see if it would get any attention.
    So without further ado, here's my Chapter 1

An Extinguished Star

We are led to believe that everything is surrounded by the darkness of space. Meanwhile, it is in the darkest part of that darkness where an insignificant scrap of asteroid supports a mighty fortress. The word “mighty”, in this case, is an assumption made based on what currently surrounds it. War illuminates the darkness around this fortress as all fire and artillery from the attacking armies were bent on the destruction of this single target. In practically a frantic desperation, the hordes beat against all sides of the structure only for thousands of their numbers to be erased by a single, retaliatory, blast. Even if one of the jets would somehow manage to come close enough to the surface of the city, the few, determined, soldiers stationed there would give there all to keep their station safe. One, especially, stood out amongst her comades as she quickly converted from robot to car and back again to be where ever the battle needed her to be. But with the attackers’ numbers continually being replenished, it seemed the battle refused to sway in either side’s favor. But then it seemed the shots fired ceased to hit their mark as the discharges from both sides weaponry was suddenly being swallowed by the darkness of space. The attackers’ frenzy ended instantly as every single one of them made way for the darkness that made space look bright. The fortress itself was caught by and invisible force, but as it was drawn towards the new entity, the city did something unthinkable; it stood up.
    The eyes of a single robot illuminated as now the scene was a different one entirely. He was a grey and white autobot of an average build, not being too lanky or too stocky, but his expression was like someone who’s seen far too much. Leaving the room where he awoke, he entered a corridor extending lengths difficult to imagine where he was met by a voice over a speaker.
    “Shotbomber,” the voice calmly greeted, “We’ve exited the space bridge at the appropriate coordinates.”
    “The probability of that success was high,” Shotbomber said as he stretched his neck like one usually does after awakening before transforming into a twin-missile launcher tank and proceeding down the corridor.
    “Did you have another vision while in stasis?” the voice inquired after Shotbomber’s colder than usual response.
    “You know I did,” Shotbomber responded. A door at the end of the corridor opened and he reverted back into his humanoid form as he crossed over the bridge of his ship. It was a massive ship, and while Shotbomber was technically the only one aboard, he was not alone.
    “We are linked after all, Sky Garry,” Shotbomber said as he passed a hand over the controls that lit up in response.
    “I suppose we’ll save discussions for after the mission then?” Sky Garry’s voice echoed, “If we survive of course.”
    “The chances of our survival are acceptable as long as we do this by the book.”
    “And whose book would that be?”
    “Ours of course.” Shotbomber continued with the controls at his fingertips and walls of the deck began to slide away to reveal the heavily guarded Decepticon prison moon that was to be the duo’s target.​

It's not a very long chapter.
    If it can actually catch peoples attention I'll definitely write more if they want me to.
    I wish I knew how to double space on this though. Hopefully someone might tell me without being too nasty about it.

2. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A Hidden Star

Well, since this is getting a few views, I went ahead and whipped up another chapter. Maybe a second one'll give people a better idea of whether or not I should continue. I wish I could include the pictures of the Battlestars I drew, but I've no way of getting them on the computer.

A Hidden Star

The moon was not massive, but it was large enough to be visible from a distance safe from the decepticons’ security systems. Visibility was hindered, though, by a cluster of asteroids that followed the same orbit that the moon did and as a result formed a natural barrier.
    “I won’t be able to pass those asteroids without being detected,” Sky Garry said.
    “Perfect,” Shotbomber replied before yelling, “Now fire!”
    Complying quickly, a flurry of missiles launched from Sky Garry that passed skillfully through the asteroids and beat against the surface of the moon. The stationed decepticon’s became alert like ants whose nest had been trampled and their weaponry locked onto Sky Garry. The decepticons tried their best to hit Sky Garry, but the massive Battlestar deftly ducked behind the asteroids, emerging when he would fire another volley at the moon.
    On the surface, a group decepticons were racing to their posts when one of them noticed a missile that had not detonated upon contact. Moving in to investigate, the decepticon was caught unawares when a panel of the missile flew off and knocked him out. Shotbomber in vehicle mode flew from the hole and after driving a good distance, remotely detonated the missile, taking out the decepticons who were never aware of what hit them.
    “I must increase my proximity with the moon if my scanners are to be of any help to you,” Sky Garry’s voice echoed in Shotbomber’s mind.
    “You do that.” Shotbomber converted into robot mode and ducked behind a corner where he could hear the footsteps of more decepticons. Keeping close to the wall, Shotbomber managed to avoid catching their attention as they ran past him.
    “You’re performing excellently,” Shotbomber said to Sky Garry, “They’re too focused on you to notice I’m here.”
    “It helps that I have passed through the asteroid cluster,” Sky Garry responded, “My shields are under increased stress, but I can provide the necessary intel now.”
    “Good,” Shotbomber said before converting back into vehicle mode and taking off.
    “Follow these directions to avoid the major decepticon activity. We were right to assume they would concentrate their efforts on their orbital weapons systems. They clearly weren’t prepared for my level of firepower, though.”
    “We lose the war the day the decepticons are ready to face a Battlestar.” Shotbomber drove into a raised portion of the floor that launched him into the air. Before landing, he transformed and removed an automatic weapon from behind his back. There was a door guarded by two decepticons that when Shotbomber landed, were dispatched in quick succession by his weapon.
    “From within this room, you will be able to access the prisoner logs.”
    Shotbomber fired a hole in the door and stepped through, but a quick inspection of the room’s interior disproved what Sky Garry had just said.
    “There’s nothing here.” Shotbomber said, but suddenly an electric sensation coursed through his body, and try as he might, Shotbomber could not move.
    “Well isn’t this strange!” a voice echoed through the room, “Don’t you autobots usually try to negotiate before resorting to violence?”
    “Very well!” Shotbomber grunted, “Let’s negotiate!”​

If I should write another chapter, please say so.

3. tfmaker

tfmaker Well-Known Member

this is a very promising begining for a series

4. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks, but after I dropped it, I had nothing planned for the rest of the plot. I had plenty of concepts ready to be crammed into it, but no solid plot.