Transformers "Stackers" cheese lunches - more cheese please!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tycho, May 16, 2007.

1. Tycho

Tycho Well-Known Member

Incidentally:

TARGET's RESET IS COMPLETE AT MY STORE. Transformers are going on the outermost isle. In the center is Star Wars, next to that, Marvel Legends, at the end is Spider-Man 3. Hasbro has a wall of wealth going there. The Transformers were not yet stocked (other than the Protoforms).

However, I did get Transformers "Stackers" in the food section. I got Optimus Prime's crackers, Turkey, and American Cheese. BumbleBee comes with cheddar. I didn't intend to purchase this, but it was Optimus Prime's cheese, alright?
    Anyway, with a product like "Stackers," don't you think Ultra Magnus would be the best Autobot to represent? (and Devastator for a Decepticon?) But neither of those two are in the new movie - hence my Optimus Prime all-American cheese. I think it comes with a happy meal type of Transformers toy too, but I just bought it because Optimus Prime was on the package and I was going to get some cheese anyway.

2. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

Ebay:
    Hmm, I'm setting the aisle tonight, but only putting out deluxes. Just going to flex clearance over the transformers section until the 2nd. Either that store is really ahead on their planograms, or they're going through a remodel like my store is.

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You can find plenty of info about the Lunchables promotion in the merchandise thread in my sig. Looks like the one you found is one we didn't have on the list yet, so I will add it. Can you provide the specifics on what the meal was and who was on the box again?

Lunchables Promotion pic pic
    http://www.kraftbrands.com/lunchables/

Codes for unlocking site content: FREEDOM, LOYAL, MISLEAD, POWER, PROTECT, STRIKE

Limited Edition 2-sided Glow In The Dark Transforming Poster (100 given away daily)
    http://kraft.promotions.com/lunchablestransformers/page.do?page=splash.html

- Chicken Dunks w/ Optimus Prime art (w/ pocket Transformer toy)
    - Mini Tacos w/ Optimus Prime art (w/ pocket Transformer toy)
    - Pizza Extra Cheesy w/ Optimus Prime art (w/ pocket Transformer toy)
    (pocket Transformer toys include Blackout, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Megatron, Prime, Starscream)

- Maxed Out Chicken Strips w/Megatron art (Bumblebee info card on back)
    - Maxed Out Cracker Combo Turkey & Cheddar w/Megatron art (Bumblebee info card on back)
    - Maxed Out Deep Dish Pizza w/ Megatron art (Optimus Prime info card on back)
    - Maxed Out Deep Dish Pizza Extra Cheesy w/ Megatron art (Bumblebee info card on back)
    - Maxed Out Ultimate Nachos Nacho Dip & Salsa w/ Megatron art (Optimus Prime info card on back)

- Mini Hamburgers w/ Bumblebee art (w/ punch out cards on back)
    - Mini Hot Dogs w/ Bumblebee art (w/ punch out cards on back)
    - Mini Pizza w/ Pepperoni Flavored Sausage w/ Bumblebee art (w/ punch out cards on back)
    - Nachos Cheese Dip & Salsa w/ Bumblebee art (w/ punch out cards on back)
    - Pizza & Treatza w/ Bumblebee art (w/ punch out cards on back)
    - Stackers Bologna & American w/ Bumblebee art (w/ punch out cards on back)
    - Stackers Turkey & Cheddar w/ Bumblebee art (w/ punch out cards on back)

4. Tycho

Tycho Well-Known Member

Sure,

It was: Stackers Turkey & American Cheese w/ Optimus Prime on the cover. It included crackers, turkey slices, cheese, a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, a Passion Fruit Caprison drink, and a toy. The toy was a Decepticon emblem that "transformed" into Blackout (that is opened to a picture of Blackout with poseable "arms."

I don't know if other characters are in other boxes, but I'd assume so. Still, I'm glad I got Blackout. I think he's cool.