Transformers Spotlight: Mirage?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Infosaur, Jun 22, 2006.

1. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    by one page i meant a one page sequential, hence more the one panel.

2. Nerroth

Nerroth Alea iacta est.

News Credits:
    Crasher = Renegade she-bot from Challenge of the Go-Bots.

[​IMG]

Gary

3. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Awesome post Infosaur! It's gleaning insights like this that are the reason I love G1. The friends on both sides issue is definately something to consider. And like you said, this is just Mirage. Alll the G1 characters have the potential for such great depth as laid out in their bios.

I'm currently working on a fanfic that deals with some of the class issues and choosing sides in the war. It's not about Mirage, though he does play an important behind the scenes role. My story focuses on Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. Sunny wasn't "born into the nobility" like Mirage was, but considering his ego it's interesting to speculate where someone like him would fit into the class structure of pre-war Cybertron.

As for Mirage's friends and who they might be. The MTMTE guide makes an interesting reference to a least one other bot of the nobility, and it's a Decepticon too - Blast Off of the Combaticons (who does play an important role in my fanfic). Could Blast Off have been one of Mirage's former friends who ended up on the other side?

4. Infosaur

Infosaur Ancient Cybertronian

Fairlady, I loved your Roddy fan fic (and I'm not even a Roddy Fan) So I'm looking forward to any more you might do.

Cheers :thumb 

5. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Thanks Infosaur! I'm a chapter and a half away from finishing. Though every time I think I'm almost done with it, I run into writer's block, or something else comes up so I hate to put a time table on when it will be finished cause it just keeps changing. So the best I can say in terms of when it will be ready to read is "soon." I'll definately have it posted before the new movie comes out, but that's the best estimate I can make for now. But I will let you know when it's finished so you can read it. I apreciate the support.