Transformers Spotlight: Knightbreaker

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Slipstreamer 8, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

Here's my new characters for Transformers Spotlight: Knighbreaker (Before we go into that I'll see if I could get a draft by the end of june).

1.) The protagainst of the story is a autobot accused of crashing Council of primes meeting to assassinate Zeta Prime and a being allfitrated
    con, going on a journey to uncover the cybertronians alike really behind it.

2.) It's set in the aligned continutiy, on cybertron.

3.) Characters usch as Shockwave, Bruticus, Cliffjumper, Ricochet and Clench will make appearances along with suprise characters.

4.) Not sure when I'll get the date to release, maybe I get draft a by the end of june.

5.) Expect Knightbreaker to be a gun totting, sword wielding bad ass with a hot temper for revenge :D 

2. Slipstreamer 8

anyone ?

3. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

sounds cool :thumb 

4. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    let's hit it !

5. Slipstreamer 8

Thanks for the replies, I was afraid that no one would embrace my ideal, well then I better start writing soon.

6. Slipstreamer 8

As the date draws closer for the srcipt to be drafted I'll reveal some secrets over this thread in days. Get ready for a prisoner scene tomorrow :p 

7. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

Go for it!.

8. Slipstreamer 8

Ultra Magnus paced silently around him. Knightbreaker thought, as if to taunt him with his silence.
    “ I “ - Ultra Magnus stopped himself as if he was choosing his words carefully.

He stopped mid pace and sat down in the chair on the other side of the table. “ Listen we need to talk” he popped out a chip which he inserted into the table.

It’s holographic contents sprouted up in the middle of the table, flickering it stooped and showed the picture Knightbreaker dreaded to see: it was a picture of Zeta. “ Now, I’d like to know what happened down at the embassy.”

However, Knightbreaker replied with a silent shift of his head then sigh. Not even making eye-contact with the bot across from him.

“That’s okay, if you want to serve several stellar cycles in the cellar, then fine. Treason, vandalism, Trespassing just my short list. I could charge you with all of those and transport you back to the cellar” said Magnus.

“A name, date, plot-“There wasn’t a plot.”said Knightbreaker sincerely, cutting Magnus off. He sat up in his chair and took another sigh.

"Me and another bot named Circuit formed a vigilante group known as Circuit & co." said Knightbreaker.
    "We were tracking a decepticon Syndicate who were invading our data tracks, looking up information. The reason I' am here is because of that incedent, my friends connected with me are dead now. I need your support, please I told you all I know. I didn't crash this meeting, I understand why were in hot water between decepticon and autobot city states. But you gotta let me go, I' am not a con and I certainly didn't crash that meeting at the embassay.

"So... why the decepticon insigna embedded on your chest ?" questioned Magnus.

Knightbreaker looked down on the glowing symbol he received from the bot that crashed throught the walls with him of the embassy.

“So then what was it!” shouted Magnus. “ Listen kid, I don’t have time for this if you don’t give something those Elite Guards are gonna take you out of my possession and throw you in the cellar.”said Magnus.

“Now, lets start from the top, what happened at the embassy-”

“Sir, your times up sorry for the delay, we have to wrap this up. We have news that Con’s assassinated Halogen, the Elite Guard is arresting anyone possibly connected with this incident. Possible suspects are being considered.”

said the Guards of the Elite Guard, gesturing for Knightbreaker to stand up.

"Okay kid time to roll" said Magnus. instead of walking to the guards, Knightbreaker sighed and leaned in his chair.

"Wow, this kid must be a pain in the arsenal." said one of the Guards, as they we approaching him.

"I know, hard him to and even harder to give info. Pain in the arsenal alright !" replied Magnus.

Two Guardsmen walked up and toke breaker by the shoulders, in the process dragging breaker’s feet on the ground.

As they dragged breaker from the interragation room, breaker looked at Magnus with a smirk, mouthing “thank you” to as the toke him from the room.

So what do you think ? :rolleyes2 

9. Slipstreamer 8

feedbacked needed

10. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    Intriguing, though I can't really give feedback cause this passage sounds a bit too abstract.

11. Slipstreamer 8

my first time really writing...... I understand what you mean, it kinda dosen't flow well.

12. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

Goin good so far, i like it. Please do more :popcorn 

13. Slipstreamer 8

thanks just need to stretch the scene alot more

14. Slipstreamer 8

would love more feedback from those guys watchin this !

15. Slipstreamer 8

would love feedback

16. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    better intro, just brush up on your grammatical errors

17. Slipstreamer 8

thanks, plz spread that I'am writitng this, no one else seems to be commenting on this, other than a few. A prologue is coming soon :rolleyes2