transformers spark

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by figsdad, Nov 7, 2009.

1. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is every Transformer spark in there chest.?

If i was prime in the forest scene i would try to take out starscream spark instead of cutting off his arm with your fist.

Also with grindor he used his hookes to rip his face in half.

Grindor should of tryed to throw prime of his back like what brawl did with jazz in the 1st movie when he jumped onto him..

i know prime alot bigger than jazz but i though Grindor or i say Blackout clone would put up a fight with prime..

2. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

In this continuity, the spark is a transformer's heart. And the head, is basically like us humans - There's where the brain (or whatever you want to call it for the transformers) is.

Starscream had some weaponry, there. He had a missle launcher mounted on his arm, so Prime disarmed him.

Grindor actually tried, because he rised his intact arm, but his other arm was cut off and Prime was too fast. If you watched the IMAX forest fight, it has extended scenes where Grindor hits him with his rotor, and Starscream shoots him with his missles.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Extinguishing a Spark is clearly not the only way to kill a Transformer. It appears that any critical damage will cause the Spark to be extinguished, up to and including getting a head ripped off or just taking a lot of damage.

I think of it like a human's body. If you lose an arm, you'll survive for a while, but if you lose something more important, game over. Except for Transformers, I guess it's less "bleeding out" and more "critical systems damage" and "total power depletion".

4. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Gwad us uk have to wait for the blu-ray version little bit longer i want to see the imax forest scene. now.......

5. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

I think you can see the imax fight scene on Youtube, I have. It is pretty good quality, if you want to know.