Transformers Shipping Help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Megabattimus, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me with this problem I'm having. A couple of weeks ago, June 9th to be precise, I ordered some DOTM figures from Amazon. It was susposed to be delivered by the 24th, but it still hasn't arrived. The tracking page on Amazon hasn't updated since the 15th and the DHL GlobalMail tracking page hasn't updated since the 16th. It's last update reads "6/16/2011 01:10 PM ALEXANDRIA BULK LODGEMENT CENT SHIPMENT DATA RECEIVED". At first I thought that meant it was in Sydney, until I realised that only the shipping info has been received. Is there anything that I can do and do you think it will arrive on or before the 28th?

2. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Some places are too lazy to update the shipping info on each stop. Or it could be that the service updates tracking only once it's on the receiving country.

Or it could be that the package is stuck in customs for so long and they won't be updating it until after it's out, where you'll get a bulk update.

All the above have happened to me with shipping to Europe, maybe it's the same in Australia.

3. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    That could be the case or it hasn't shipped because of the Chilean volcano that grounded alot of flights. Would calling them help? Also, have any of you other Aussie TFW members had any of your shippments not turn up yet or is it just me having this problem?

4. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Might be stuck in customs. Australia has some pretty wonky stuff going on in customs right now don't they? I know that some things as trivial as video games are being seized at customs. I'm pretty sure there isn't a problem though or you'd have been notified by now. I'm thinking it's just taking a while in customs. When I ordered a Henkei Grimlock from overseas it was in US customs for a good week, so it doesn't seem out of reach.

5. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I don't know, I'll give it till Friday and then I'm calling Amazon and asking them what's going.