Transformers season 3 Question...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Galvatron 88, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Galvatron 88

Galvatron 88 The Greatest of Cybertron

Is season 3 any good I have never seen it but I know that my favs starscream, predaking, grimlock and galvatron are it, but is the season any good can anybody give a good review to it???

And is it a good follow up to the movie??

2. SideSwipe82

SideSwipe82 Well-Known Member

I think it's pretty good but s3 neglected alot of the s2/s1 characters. s3 major characters that show up 90% of the time are Ultra magnus, rodimus, kup, arcee, springer and Wheelie to name a few..damn this guy. Also, 80% of these episodes takes place in space....

3. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    It's different. By and large the show is darker than the previous seasons. I love it, but I'm a big Rodimus fan, so my opinion is biased.

For the record, though, Wheelie really isn't on the show all that much. I can only think of about three or four episodes where he had a prominent role.

4. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

G88,your question is a good one but a hard one to give a straight answer to_O n this board you'll find some members who dislike season3,some who are indifferent and some who love it.In other words you'll just have to try out a few season 3 episodes for yourself.

Me personally I have no true dislike of season 3 & like it as much as seasons 1&2.

In terms of being a good follow up to the movie.It's okay,doesn't have the continuity flow of Justice League Unlimited.But for an 80's cartoon it's decent.IIRC there were some episodes that referenced the movie.And it helps that Unicron returns for an episode