Transformers Sales/Deals/Coupons Super Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by soundwaveCA, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Is a store or retailer in your aria having a sale on Transformers? Found an online coupon code to get 25% off on your next Transformers purchase? Found a deal on Transformers you absolutely have to let others know about?

Well here's your chance to tell your fellow TFW2005 posters about it.

Feel free to post current deals/sales/specials/coupon codes here :) 

2. Signal Lancer

Signal Lancer Brave Soldier of Justice

News Credits:
    Toys R Us Coupon valid until 4/30/07

Not valid online.
    [​IMG]

3. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I think this is still valid.

$10 off $30 at TRU.com with Google Checkout:
    I've used Google checkout on Buy.com for a while now to get a bunch of free and really cheap stuff. I just noticed that ToysRUs.com added Google checkout to their site. With it you get $10 off any >$30 purchase (before S/H and tax). It CAN be combined with the free shipping on orders >$50 that TRU.com is currently running, though they will try to default you to upgraded shipping during the Google checkout (GCO) process.

If you're not familiar with GCO, simply add the item(s) you want to your cart, then proceed to checkout. At the first screen you should see an icon that instructs you to save $10 off of $30 by using GCO. Follow the instructions to complete your purchase.

There may not be a lot of brand new Transformers on their site, but if you've been waiting to pull the trigger on some toys (or need to do some holiday shopping) this is a pretty good deal -- especially if you qualify for the free shipping.

4. GuppyMN

GuppyMN Evil little fish

5. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime "Essential" Personnel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hasbrotoyshop is doing a free priority shipping upgrade until Dec 19. Got wave 1 of BWX and shipping was 5.69 for the priority-Not too bad at all.

6. Ogami Daigoro

Ogami Daigoro Blue Lantern Bearer

Not valid at my local TRU any longer either. Strange, because it WORKED LAST WEEK!!! But now they are saying they won't accept any internet coupons. So "Your Mileage May Vary" on this coupon depending on the store.

7. Signal Lancer

News Credits:
    Same thing happened to me. Luckily most of my TRU shopping is done for the year so I'll try again after the holiday chaos is over.

8. Corbet

Corbet Wanderer

Any insiders know when the Cybertron toys will be going on discount? Is Hasbro even sending out any more cases from it? It seems like Armada and Energon went on discount very fast, leaving tons of toys on the shelves to be sold for cheap. Cybertron, on the other hand, is really starting to thin out at some stores but I'm trying to wait. What's the deal?

9. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Since Classics is the main line now, and there's not so many of those, they might just be leaving Cybertron on the shelf- particularly the Mega, Leader, and Supreme price points, which don't have an equivalent in Classics...yet. They may also be waiting for post-Christmas, just to squeeze a few more dollars out of the moms and dads.

-Tony!

10. Signal Lancer

News Credits:
    According to my paper Toys R Us is having a Buy 2, Get 3rd free sale on TFs from 12/26 - 1/1. If they have any left - the shelves have been pretty bare the past few weeks before Christmas.

11. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
    They should be restocking for the week b/w christmas and New Years.

Titaniums work with that 2/get one free discount. I just got me a nice new Soundwave.

12. Corbet

Corbet Wanderer

I've been hearing mixed things about a 50% off Target sale. Can anyone confirm this? Is it only certain Targets?

13. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Target is clearancing! I've hit a few different ones in the last week and have only seen widespread TF clearance at one. Classics, Cybertron scout and deluxes, 3" titaniums ,and Attacktix are NOT included.

Did see 20th Anniversary DVD Prime, 6" Titaniums, and Cybertron (the size up from deluxe) and Primus.

14. SocrManiac

SocrManiac TFW2005 Supporter

Stop and Shop- 33% off Transformers

I waited until I was at a couple before posting... Stop and Shop grocery stores seem to be offering 33% off all their toys, including Transformers. I've seen many Classics, as well as some Cybertron stuff.

Sorry if this is the wrong place- seemed like news.

15. Corbet

Corbet Wanderer

Are you sure about toys bigger then Deluxe? I saw the minicon 2-packs on clearance, along with Primus, but Cry Scourge and Jetfire Repaint, along with GF Prime were all the same price as usual.

16. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

We're still talking Target right?

YES! I did see them. Didn't have enough to buy them. It was a couple galaxy force Vector Primes and a Quickmix.

17. Corbet

Corbet Wanderer

Yep, I'm talking Target. Their Leader and $30.00 transformers were still regular price. I dunno why.

18. Signal Lancer

News Credits:
    Although I practically have all of Cybertron I still wish my Targets had stuff half off, mostly for that DVD Prime. Although I was at one that had Attacktix (except boosters) clearanced about 33%, I'm not interested.

19. TheLastAutobot

TheLastAutobot the guy behind the shades

Ebay:
    Yeah I would have picked up the Titanium scourge for 10.26 but I'm holding out for a classics jetfire.

20. rid

rid Well-Known Member

Now there's a weird concept. A coupon that cannot be used online but is not acceptable in stores. Where then do they expect us to use it? Phone orders? :tongue: 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.