Transformers RotF Prequel- Defiance

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by AlphaOmegaBlurr, Jan 24, 2009.

1. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    Transformers
    Defiance #1

One month after the Mission City Battle…
    Reggie Simmons sat back in his chair, relaxed for work. Although the loss of Salazar stunned most of the agents, he wasn’t that shocked. He had seen what those N.B.E’s could do, and the one he faced was a human-sized one. The poor kid had no chance against a fearsome jet bot.
    He was also glad that even the President announced that Sector Seven was gone, claims of a group of giant robotic creatures terrorizing the Big Apple, which led to the reactivation of the agency. Days later, they had their L.M 1 experiment finished.
    All was going well.
    Then, the alarm went off and Simmons went to answer it.
    “What is it?” The man asked.
    “Sir, we got two N.B.E’s in the facility! One’s got wheels for feet and the other has its Wolverine claws out! Should we fire?”
    “Wait, no, are they saying anything?”
    A brief pause echoed in the phone as a calm voice spoke. “Human, we mean you no harm. I am an Autobot, as is my pupil. We come in peace and ask of assistance to find Optimus Prime.”
    What? These two are with the truck? Maybe they know what’s going on. “Wait there, I will get down there soon enough.” Within minutes, Simmons had arrived and looked in awe at the silver armored bot in front of him. Everything about him radiated speed, down to his foot. Behind him was a lean and lanky being with red and golden plating.
    “All right, let’s talk.” Simmons calmly replied.
    “Good. As you know, Mission City had a battle occur a few days ago, and the Hoover Dam is damaged. You also know that Starscream killed one of your own. My friend and I are here to tell Optimus Prime that a large regiment of our race’s finest warriors, including myself, is stationed on Mars waiting for my signal. Recently, we have pinpointed Decepticon activity to proximity near where Sam Witwicky lies. And the two of us need fitting vehicle modes. The main point is that the boy and his friend are in greater danger than ever and we must find Optimus Prime and his group or else all humanity is lost, for a terrible secret has been found and he has not been informed.”
    “Well, I need to know your names please. I can’t properly tell you till that point.”
    “Of course. My name is Blurr, and my student’s name is Hot Rod.”
    “Nice.” Simmons motioned to two agents. “Go get these two some sleek rides, and make it fast. By the way, I’m Reginald Simmons.”
    Blurr watched as the scene unfolded. He waited in silence until two cars rolled into the room. One was shiny silver and the other was a bright red.
    Hot Rod grunted. “Well, time to improvise.” The two scanned the vehicles and their armor morphed to replicate the new structure. Afterwards, The two nodded and Blurr knelt down.
    “My friend, are you keeping a robot in this facility? I can pick out a slight signal of life. It seems to be the Decepticon Wreckage.”
    “Wait, how do you know about this? When Optimus was here, he couldn’t pick the signal up.” Simmons asked, confused.
    Hot Rod spoke. “My master was our planet’s greatest spy for a good reason. He had extreme speed, as well as stealth.”
    “See this antennae on my head? It’s a special design I picked up long before our war. This allows me to detect energy for a 100 feet radius while I am cloaked. Now, since I know Wreckage is here, and my friend Prowl has just arrived, I suggest you tell us where Prime is.”
    Instantly, a sharp rapping pounded the door, then a sharp blade struck the door once, twice, thrice. In front of the entourage was what appeared to be a police bot.
    “Greetings, High Senator Blurr. I see you have apprehended the human, let me help.” Prowl lightly said.
    “Stop. The human has agreed to talk. But be sincere Prowl, and introduce yourself.” Blurr replied sharply.
    Prowl sighed annoyingly. “My name is Prowl. I am Optimus Prime’s second in command. I am Supreme Commander Ultra Magnus’s lieutenant. There, good enough? This Earth armor is annoying me.”
    “That’s adequate. Now hurry, we need to talk.”
    Near Earth’s atmosphere…
    “Lord Starscream, I have dreadful news.” Barricade transmitted.
    “What is it? Is Prime there?” Starscream growled.
    “Not yet, something worse. It’s that Blurr and the “Chosen One”, along with Prowl.”
    “What! It can’t be Blurr. Why would Cybertron’s fastest and stealthiest waste his time on Earth? And why is the “Chosen One” there? If Prowl’s there, then it’s not good.”
    “Well… Lord, on your other side, you should see a ship.”
    Starscream turned and looked shocked beyond words of what he was seeing. Behind him was a giant Autobot ship. But this wasn’t an ordinary ship; it was the warship Guardian, reserved for the Elite Guard only. The very thought of ever having to confront Ultra Magnus again sent him trembling. The old fool was strong enough to beat a thousand Class Alpha Drones on his own with just his dreaded warhammer. But at the trajectory of which they were going, there was little chance of early enough to save Prime.
    “Lord? Are you still online?” Barricade sounded, concerned.
    “Yes, you fool, get Thundercracker on the Dam too. That Autobot Magnus is hurrying along. We must eliminate the remaining scum before they reach Earth.”
    “As you wish, my Lord.”
    Although I might reap so many spoils of war today, it probably will cost me heavily. I must kill Megatron, Wreckage and Prime quickly, then it’s the rest of the Autobots. All will come into place eventually.

Onboard the Guardian, at least a dozen Autobots were at work on the controls. At the center was a tall and well-armored robot with many scars. His face emanated authority and perseverance. In his hand was a large and powerful hammer. Suddenly, another robot in blue walked up to him.
    “Ultra Magnus, Blurr, Prowl and Hot Rod have landed. It seems also that Blurr has done well with his mission. He has obtained Earth Modes for us all.”
    “Good, Sentinel. Keep track of the communications.”
    Indeed, this Starscream have avoided us all for such a long time. But now that we have him in our optical processors, it’s time that we stop him from committing more acts of cruelty. Thought Ultra Magnus.

End of Defiance #1
    To be continued in Alliance #2….

2. Jimbojones

Jimbojones Well-Known Member

sorry thats great but i thought it was real as i found it on google and then commented and then retraced my steps. nice work

3. AlphaOmegaBlurr

News Credits:
    Thanks...I'll update this eventually...

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Pretty good start to what should be a great fanfic. Can't wait to read more.

5. AlphaOmegaBlurr

News Credits:
    Thanks for the support, I'll just give you a heads up on the next chapter, Screamer meets Magnus and shits his robo pants.