Transformers ROTF midnight showing??

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ErbFan28, Jun 10, 2009.

1. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Go Dennis Erb Jr. #28!!!

News Credits:
    This might be a stupid question, but I don't know the answer. I was planning on going to see transformers rotf at the midnight showing june 24th. I was expecting that every theatre has a midnight showing, but I'm not sure. Does anybody know if every theatre will have a midnight showing of Transformers Revenge of the fallen?

2. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Go to Fandango.com and check theatres in your area to see which one is playing it. Tickets are already goin on sale (got mine already in Miami). I imangine most will because they will sell out but you never know.

3. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

Your probably safe with the cineplex odeon, silvercity and amc. I guess basically any chain theatre. Just got my midnight ticket today in Ottawa

4. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

Not sure. But if anyone lives in the cleveland ohio area, and wants to do the whole TFW group outing thing for the midnight show, PM me. I might even be willing to buy the first round afterwards (my roomate's a bartender, so the 2:30 cutoff doesn't apply to me)