Transformers: Robots in Disguise #5 Commentary

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by cgibsonREX, May 30, 2012.

1. cgibsonREX

cgibsonREX Knight of Cybertron

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
  2. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice parallel with issue 1, I wouldn't have caught that.

I can't decide if I love or hate that Sky-Byte is still stuck with that grimace. :lol 

3. cgibsonREX

cgibsonREX Knight of Cybertron

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    I wonder what his alliance is or was.

4. Omnus

Omnus needs more time TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What his alliance was is revealed in the issue. Not that hard to guess it even without picking up the issue. Not that that should stop anyone from picking up the issue. The two current TF on-goings are the best comic titles out there right now.

The remarks on page 2 shows Andrew Griffith saw "The Avengers" before doing this commentary. "Maybe Jazz. Yeah, definitely Jazz." :lol 

5. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    I chuckled when I saw that. He totally would heh.

6. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only been reading for a handful of issues, but I'm not really feelin this incarnation of my favorite bots. Kind of enjoyed the issue because Sky-Byte is mighty cool in both robot and creature modes, but there is much too much political machinations, endless pontificating, and long bouts of doldrumous nothing going on between all too brief (in length, breadth, and scope) explosions of action. The various cartoons throughout the years kept things moving at a nice clip w/out taking time out for long spates to consider the political ramifications of putting destruco-chips into Decepticons. I get that it's important in the rebuilding of a more democratic Cybertron, but this is not why I read the continuing adventures of the Transformers. I say s-can the junior league armchair politics and get back to the action, because that's what this reader wants to see more of.