Transformers Robot Heroes Games

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Darth Trader, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Darth Trader

Darth Trader Well-Known Member

I finally broke down and bought them all after I bought one and realized how awesome they are.

I know that they are releasing one soon, but, I was curious if anybody here has created their own game and set of rules. If anybody has, would you care to share?

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Game? For Robot Heroes?

I'm confused.

3. Darth Trader

Yea, like this one that is soon to be released:
    ROTF Robot heroes game

I was searching the internet and some guy created a pretty cool version of a Star Wars Galactic heroes game and terrains he created:
    Star Wars Galactic Heroes game

I was just wondering if any of the modders around here have done something similar.

4. nikkitony1

nikkitony1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My son and I pick our teams and then pick one member from that team to battle with. We use dice, roll and high number wins and captures their opponent. Kind of like WAR in cards. If there is a tie then we bring in two more figures for back up and then roll again. Gets pretty fun if you keep tying, lots of figures on the playing field.

Tony

5. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

You know Tony, that's pretty frikkin' cool! My cousin and I used to do that with our Joes.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wow. I must have missed that completely.

7. Darth Trader

We're working on trying to come up with dice rules too. What we have been doing so far is using them with our TF Monopoly.

We placed a RH on each property on the board, then took turns picking the leftover ones to start our team. We then use one from our team as our monopoly token. When you land on any property, in addition to the property price, you can pay an extra $100 to buy the TF too. If you choose not to or cannot afford to buy the TF in addition to the property, that TF is removed from potential action. Whoever loses the game must sacrifice their token TF.

Then we use our team that we assembled in the various games we play and the loser always gives up their chosen token for that game.