transformers rising power: air commander starscream!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SG hailstorm, Aug 10, 2011.

?

what size should starscream be??

Poll closed Nov 8, 2011.
  1. deluxe

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. voyager

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. ultra

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm Thundercracker fanatic

as i mentioned in my thundercracker thread, i was going to start work on one of the characters i mentioned, and starscream was the one! considering it was good ol' screamer i'd be working on i wanted to sketch out some designs i had floating through my head as of right now i only have one sketch scanned so i uploaded it, erased my crappy hand-writing, and replaced all my notes on microsoft paint (boy, what a lifesaver..) i have a sketch for his legs and a couple alt modes on my clipboard on my desk i gotta finish them up and make sure theyre upload-worthy. while i may not have him underway, i DO have his profile already conjurred up with traits of screamer through-out the years,

name: starscream

faction: destron

sub-faction: seekers

group function seekers commander (until overthrown by thundercracker)

info from the datatracks of: megaplex, destron second-in-command.

starscream's a career traitor by programming, yet he also seems to have a personal conflict of which side he's truly on, i told my older brother galvatron it was a bad idea to secretly manufacture starscream at the autobots city of iacon manufacturing plant, but he wouldn't listen, and regrets it ever since. although i must admit thundercracker has some serious bearings to overthrow starscream and take command of the seekers under his nose, he wont say how he got rid of starscream but he will admit that hes not dead and in front of everyone's optics they just cant see, i dont anticipate starscreams return if he ever does considering the amount of times hes tried to overthrow galvatron, but i know galvatron awaits the cycle he can get even with his air commander

P.S for anyone subscribed to my megaplex thread hes done i'll be uploading pics before this week is out hopefully and the poll above is to help me out as well have YOU my fellow radiconian brothers n sisters help create this character from the ground up

EDIT 08/26/11: the first prototype for starscreams body and head have been created! i've decided on that he'll be voyager class because all the parts i had for the body would have made him that size anyway

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  2. BLOODRAGED189

BLOODRAGED189 Getting a job to buy TFs.

News Credits:
    deluxe would be more impresive and quite possible cheaper. :) 

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Sounds cool!

When you get ready to post your work, simply create another thread. I look forward to seeing it! :thumb 

4. SG hailstorm

thank you guys ^_^

5. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    sweetness!

6. SG hailstorm

new prototype image guys, check it out =D

7. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Great use of those Blurr parts.

8. SG hailstorm

thanks, i wasn't sure at first if they would look any good with the shape of his body but all fits together rather nicely, right now i'm working on drawing prototypes of legs and i'll be scanning it sometime within the next week