Transformers: Rise of Darkness

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by thedeadmatrix, Oct 14, 2009.

1. thedeadmatrix

thedeadmatrix Well-Known Member

Optimus Prime a leader of wisdom, strenght and honor. He is the leader of the autobots. He holds the matrix after the battle with The Fallen in Egypt. Megatron and Starscream escaped. A few constructicons did also. After that battle in Egypt a memorial was held for the arcee twins and Jetfire. Barricade has been in hiding for some time. Its been 3 years since anyone has come in contact with Barricade. He has scanned a new vehicle. He scanned an all black camaro, Following the autobots every move. He was watching in silence of the battle that took place in egypt. This is where our story Begins

Transformers : Rise of Darkness

Barricade hidden on a eurepeon ship drops down into the oceans depth along with a submarine decepticon named Depthcharge. Finding the Fallens remains he inspects it. His spark is warm. Optimus didnt finish him off compeltely. They take his body up to shore. Where they are caught by the autobot Hound who is a green jeep . "Hey you what side on you on. What are you doing here?" Hound says walking closer to the Barricade. Barricade says nothing. Hound steps closer and says " You must be a decepticon." Barricades insinia was hidden but Depthcharge tackles hound and rips off his head. "Well done Depthcharge but i need you to stay on earth and scan that vehicle over there." Depthcharge scans a battle ship and the fallens spark shocks Depthcharge. His body begins to grow bigger. "I am Tidal wave !" Barricade grins hard and takes a pod to the space. "Soundwave come in this is Barricade alert lockdown to meet me on the moon." Barricade signals on the moon. A few cycles later a lockdown lands on the moon. "Well it seems it to make a few upgrades if you will. I will need more things besides this Barricade. I will need you to retreive the folllowing. A fragment of Optimus Prime, Sideways body and theres a peice of Allspark located at nest." Lockdown says. "Lockdown i will request reinforcements i will not some real seekers unlike starscream slagging self." Barricade grins. "The coneheads and Rainmakers are already on earth. But as for the Fallen i will be upgrading him into a powerful weapon." Lockdown grins also. Barricade propels off the moon heading back to his ally tidal wave. "I see your back" Tidal wave says in diguise."We will cause some havoc. Lets got the nest base. Soundwave has sent down to Lazer beak to retreive the spark while I have already retreived Sideways body and now me and you will go get a chunk of Optimus. Hahaha " Tidal wave says rushing towards the nest base coast lines.

Mean while at the nest base the Autobots know that one there team memebers are dead. "Hound was a good soilder. He was one of my first recruits, Dont you remember Ironhide?' Optimus Prime said as he towered of Sam and his cousin Spike. "I rember Prime but I still cant beleive Spike has known about our exsistence before we met Sam." Ironhide said looking down at the yellow and black camaro wear Spike was sitting. "My first experience with the autobots was when Blaster saved me from a flood." Spike smiled at the red Suv as the Suv transformed. "Yeah some decepticons were having there so called fun awating for Megatrons return." said Blaster. "Optimus we have a problem! " Mikela yelled looked at a radar. "What is it" Sam yelled . "It something bi-" Mikela was interrupted as Tidal wave hand crashed through the building grabbing Optimus. "Is it Devastator ! " Ironhide yelled running outside. "Ahhh shit this one looks a bit smarter" Mudflaps and Skids said backing up from the huge robot. Bumblebee transformed and shot at the Tidal Wave. Tidalwave almost fell as Barricade jumped off Tidalwaves shoulder onto Bumblebee. "Remember me Ladiesman217 ?" Barricade said as bulmblebee was knocked unconcious. "BEE GET UP !" Spike yelled as he and sam were running. Optimus Prime tried to use his blades to cut the finger off the horrific beast named Tidal Wave. Tidal Wave screeched loudly as his spark was stabbed as skids silently climbed his back . He grabed optimmus by the arm and optimus used his blade to cut off. Tidalwave transformed and barricade jumped ontop. The Nest base was destroyed. "The Allspark fragment its gone !" Sam yelled looking towards Optimus. "Alert ratchet Ironhide, I dont know what the hell is going on." Optimus said holding ampatated arm. "Punk ass Decepticons." Ironhdie said.

"Mission acomplish Barricade, Take my Spark and use it well." Tidal Wave said as he begin to fade away. "Dammit Tidal Wave!" He got into a ship as Tidal Wave begin to sunk into the bottom of the sea.Lockdown walks up to Barricade and see the components he looks down at tidal waves sparks and pulls out a matrix glowing red. The fallen could not be saved. In stead ive made the Dead Matrix. I have a fragment of Fallens spark now i will use it with Side ways and Optimus and the All spark fragment. Lockdown shocks Sideways as he Sideways transforms into a purple cybertornian motor cycle and he doesnt look so weak anymore. He then connects the fallen spark to Optimus' arm and uses the rest of the spark. The arm begins to bubble up into a liquid metal. And then a head form and a body later. A black Optimus is born. " I am.... Nemesis Prime !" the black Optimus growls. "Thanks for bringing me back now i can alert my master." Sideways says. "What the hell is going on ?" Barricade says. "You will no longer be needed!" Lockdown pushes barricade into his escape pod as nemesis prime shoots in in mid air. Barricade begins to crash land. "Use my spark well." The words echoed threw barricades mind. The seekers grabbed the escape pod and gently brought it down. "What happened to you leader." Ramjet said . "Leader ? I am no longer barricade Ramjet. And we are no longer decepticons we are Autobots." said Barricade as he scanned a near by police car. "My name is Prowl now. I want you guys to scan those planes. You Cone heads and the Rain Makers will now be able to form a combined mode." Prowl said. The former decepticon jets combined and there autobot insinia showed. "I AM SUPERION!" they yelled.

End of Chapter 1

2. Thunderchild

Thunderchild Well-Known Member

The problem I'm having with this is it reads like a script, but it's written normally. If I were to divide all the dialog from the descriptive text this would story would make more sense to me. But that's just the constructive input I have to offer, I hope you dont take that as me ragging on you or anything. Keep writing.

3. thedeadmatrix

thedeadmatrix Well-Known Member

Its all good, I never really wrote anything but essays and such for school. I got bored and i thought i post this about the movie verse. A Alt.Movie verse

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Its good but like the other guy said dialogue would be nice.

5. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

preety awesome story! just separate them into their own paragraphs. please make more as well!:popcorn