Transformers ride FLORIDA update

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MTME, Sep 4, 2012.

1. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    this is via Screamscape
    Universal Studios Florida

(9/4/12) According to Screamscape sources, we had previously heard that the push to get Transformers open as soon as possible, but no one had been able to lock down the exact timeline so far. Previously, it seemed like they were shooting for a Winter 2013 opening date, but as it turns out, that seems to be the latest date they were willing to open it. Instead the construction crews are pushing ahead at a faster than light schedule under the hopes to having Transformers ready to roll out to the guests by mid to late September 2013. Yes, it seems that Transformers could very well be a featured new attraction for Halloween Horror Nights 23, provided no major construction or weather related problems come into play over the next year.

There is also more news about it on the website

EDIT: PLEASE SEE UPDATE TWO POSTS DOWN!!!! GREAT NEWS!!

2. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the update MTME. I am really looking forward to this ride opening in Orlando. I hope that they don't run into any problems such as bad weather or accidents due to the rush.

3. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    there is a correction and a good one, turn out they expect the ride to be open Summer of 2013 (orginally thought Fall/Winter or October later 2013)
    this is great news!

Universal Studios Florida

4. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Yes! It's much easier for me to go to the Orlando one and I really enjoyed going to Universal Studios the first time.

5. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll be in Orlando next June for my wedding anniversary, fingers crossed it's up by then. :D