Transformers Revenge of the Fallen sunglasses out in retail!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by 0ptimus__Prime, Feb 6, 2009.

1. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    I was at target eariler this evening, and just went through the sunglasses isle and saw TRANSFORMERS 2:REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Sunglasses in the kid's section. Now, I know you all would want a picture but for some reason the computer's XD card drive is not working right but I will tell you how they look.

The packaging is much like the boxes we've seen. the Red background with the fallen's face. and the cyber-glyics. Also on the side of the panel is a picture of Bumblebee with his facemask down.

As far as the sunglasses, they are a light blue and just have "TF" in white on the sides. But they "Transform" at the curve of the legs where it goes over your ears, there is a joint where it bends and closes up. I'm currently trying to get pictures up. But they are should be at your local targets for $5.99.

(Note: Sunglasses are for small children and was the only pair I saw so I don't know if there will be larger sizes)
    Nothing grand but I think is worth reporting.

2. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    Rotf merchandice out already? Yikes. If I see, them, I might get a pair and see if they fit.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Huh, your memory card driver refuses to work all of a sudden today as well? Mine copped out today too. I think something's fishy around here...

4. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:

Mine's been acting up for a while and here recently it's just gone out. I'll try to get it figured out tomorrow.

5. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow that was fast