Transformers: Revenge of the fallen release date in Singapore moved up to 23rd June

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by therealjamespeters, Jun 21, 2009.

1. therealjamespeters

therealjamespeters Well-Known Member

Hey guys.....I was booking tickets for rotf online and i saw that there were screenings of the movie on the 23rd here in Singapore! The official opening date is the 24rd. It might have something to do with the fact the screenings for the 24th in every cinema in Singapore are almost sold out...

[​IMG]

2. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    why does it say PG??

3. therealjamespeters

Singapore has a separate rating system to that from the U.S..... the censorship board here in Singapore's really strict. Unless its a a disney/Pixar cartoon it'll probably be PG..... lol

4. therealjamespeters

Hey Hey!!! I jus saw rotf and it is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to be honest though...a few things bothered me... first of all... Michael Bay said that there is gonna be alot more screen time for the robots... and there was... but the key points.. like the fight scene between optimus and the fallen... was way to short...... Devastator was too easily defeated despite his size....

Alot of excellent fight scenes though... overall the movie was amazing!!

One thing confused me though.... in the book someone posted up a mth ago... there was a little bit at the end that was supposed to be a hint towards the 3rd movie so I was expecting to see that clip after the credits but there wasnt any!