Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Bumblebee Feedback thread.

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by UnicronFTW, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Okay, I searched everywhere... by hand through like, fifty pages of the Feedback forum AND used the search function... and I found no Feedback thread for HA BB...
    So, here it is.

My review, pics later:
    HA B-Bee is a darn good figure... I daresay one of the best of the ROTF line.
    I will definitely upload some pics tomorrow, or the day after... whenever I have time.
    Vehicle mode is very solid... very few Panel Lines and a swell interior.
    It is very movie accurate, right down to an appropiately colored Chevy symbol... (As far as I can tell.)
    It is of course based off of the re-done Camaro seen in ROTF, as opposed to TFTM version...
    But, this brings up one of the only problems I have with the figure.
    Sam, B-Bees human partner, is wearing his TFTM suit, Blue jeans and a long sleeve blad shirt. This goes right down to the Figures Packaging, Where we see Sam in the Exact. Same. Outfit. as Movie one.
    Just a lack of continuity there...
    While we're on the subject of Sam... let me just say... he is the only truly BAD part of the figure.
    He looks horrible, and is horrible. He barely fits in B-Bees cab... his torso is completely unproportionate to his body. His arms are weird... his big, and his face looks like Prime went hostile on him.
    >.< So in all... I just throw Sam back into B-Bees packaging and pretend he doesn't exist. Back to BB. The vehicle form, is wonderful. As I stated above, but... I do have a few problems with it. If you look through the front windsheild... you'll see that the Passengers seat and the Drivers seat are completely different. But, I cant be to harsh as it's fairly unnoticeable and it all part of transformation...
    In the back of the Vehicle mode, his toes are sticking out, it's not that bad... just, they probably could have added something to the toe that would allow it to fold up better. As in, making the tip of the toe telescoping, then add a hinge, and it could completely fold in...
    Just little things like that.
    The doors on mine are pretty hard to open, with the left side suffering the worst. If the doors are closed, its nearly impossible to get the left door open, and if you manage to get the right one, you have to put your finger through the cab in order to push it open... -headdesk-
    The interior has a good design. With a steering wheel, and some meters on the dashboard.
    I may add more in about the Vehicle mode tomorrow...

Transformation is pleasntly complex... with a nice payoff at the end..
    I'll talk about Bumblebees robot form tomorrow, pics included...
    Yeah yeah yeah I know; :useless 
    But, as I said... this is more a feedback thread....

2. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
  3. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    I looked everywhere for that. xD
    Thank you.
    Mods close when ready.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits: