transformers relationships

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by supernova222, Mar 16, 2012.

1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i realized after posting on another thread that in the variouse series there were plenty of relationships that could have been

ones i'd like to see are...
    TFA:bulkhead and slipstream-i thought it would be cool after their breif struggle in season 2 finale, opposites do attract
    TF Cybertron: override and hotshot- it was hinted a lot and it would have been good to see
    TF Cybertron: thunderblast and thundercracker-she is attracted to power and TC is the strongest con now, it'll be cute
    TF Energon:arcee and ironhide- frustration of working with kicker would drive them to each other
    TF Movies: bumblebee and arcee(2007)- thought it would be good to give Bee a new emotional level
    TFP:arcee and jack-i know its weird but it just seems right, would be more emotional, i know its sappy but love should transend physical self/differences

what are some couples you would have wanted to see or want to see in the future?

ok this is to clarify this is not a thread to say you hate the idea of romances in the franchise or bash them, because thats what a lot of people are doing and this thread is really getting off topic, just post what you think would make good couples in the shows or movies and why or comment on someone elses pairing, thats it! this is not a love bashing fest

PLEASE! just stay on topic

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Bulkhead and Slipstream eh?

I'd support that. :lol 

I'm a Hot RodXArcee guy myself.

3. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Override and Hot Shot

That's all I can think of

4. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

Animated Blackarachnia and Optimus had potential, but "Predacons Rising" killed it.

5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Prime Breakdown and Airachnid

doh hoh hoh

6. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That did look interesting
    "Yeah, she's kinda domineering and the extra arms are weird, but I find myself intrieged by her"

7. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Beast Wars

TigatronXAirazor: These two have a lot in common. they are in touch with the Earth,they care for their fellow teammates,and they both have like a sibling relationship with Cheetor. So they are perfect for each other. :) 

SilverboltXBlackarachnia: Just the dynamics of these two is both cute and touching at the same time. :lol  You can tell Silverbolt wanted to help Blackarachina which by then she becomes touched by it and in the end became what she was orginally mean to be. A Maximal. :) 

Movieverse

OptimusXElita-1: I like how this relationship devloped. Elita was Optimus's clostest friend and possible love of his life and there are moments where this showed. So I was saddned about how Shockwave killed her in the DOTM Prequel Rising Storm. I felt really sorry for Optimus in that one it's one of those moments where you can see his sorrow over her. :( 

Bumblebee and Arcee: This wasn't really explored though I wish it was though. However in Reign of Starscream I've noticed about her friendship with Cliffjumper and his death by Starscream is suprisingly simler to that in Prime.

Animated

OptimusXBlackarachnia: Again I like this paring because you can see how Optimus like Silverbolt wanted to help her even though it seems impossible. Blackarachnia herself is in a way a little more sympathitic which I can understand why Optimus still cars for her. It's a very human relationship.

Prime

ArceeXCliffjumper: From what we've seen in the Prime Prequel and in the show it seems that Arcee's feeling towards Cliffjumper was more then just friendship. Too bad Starscream had to go and ruin it for both of them.

ArceeXJack: Now before people can give me a glare think about it. If there's one thing that makes this paring works is to compaire the other possiblietys. Otpimus is more like a father to Arceee,Bumblebee is liek a brother to her. Miko is really like a little sister to Jack and Seirra seems to be more concerned abotu how cool he is I maybe be worng though.

So I think having Jack pair up with Arcee makes more sense. I may be worng though. Besides if they can make a relationship with a Gargoyle and human work in the Disney show Gargolyes and not freak people out because of how well written it was then a alien fembot and a human male shouldn't be that different. Again only my opinon.

8. StacyGrsley

StacyGrsley Banned

[​IMG]

9. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I forgot about Tigatron and Airazor, and Silverbolt and Blackarachnia

10. Strarf

Strarf Toy Battles Reloaded TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh God, shipping.

11. Bountyan

News Credits:
    Arcee + Cliffjumper = mypartnersareDEAAAADshipping

I needed an excuse to post this image from /toy/

[​IMG]

12. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    I want to see more Breakdown and Airachnid. It seems they're opposites, but maybe it could work. And it'd be pretty funny, truthfully.

Also, I didn't relize Prime borrowed the Arcee/Cliffjumper thing from Reign of Starscream.

Point for RoS!

13. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Awwwwwww. :(  that's so sad....

14. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Actually is's more like a homage to RoS and it's not really a rip off. It's been handled differently in both of them . Prime Arcee has it more bad however.

15. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    writer of the comics Chris Mowry told me in this site that Cliffjumper never died. this is supported in Covergence which explains soundwave only found 2 dead autobots in mar (one is camsahft as it was stated one was cut in half)

16. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Exactly. Some people need to get outside every now and then, get some fresh air.

17. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Ironhide and his cannons, because shipping and real relationships can stay in fan fiction and never see the light of day.

18. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Wow really? Thanks for telling me! My mistake people!

19. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

I still don't understand why we even need fembots when Cybertronians don't have a gender. O___o

Still...I'm only okay with what is literally canon in the shows..Optimus/Elita, etc. And just NO to humans and bots together. Seriously...the bots would crush the squishies. And I just grossed myself out. *shudder*

20. Bountyan

News Credits:
    Or you could stay inside all day at your computer, writing slash! That's way more fun than going outside!