Transformers Related Injuries.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by chugway, Mar 16, 2010.

1. chugway

chugway ming mong ping pong

A little earlier, whilst trying to force a leg onto autobot combiner and generally shit toy ROTF Superion for the first time, i managed to slip and tear my thumbnail back with such vigour something broke and there is now blood pumping from my tattered thumb. So severe is my injury I may never hitchhike again, and that such a bad toy was responsible only compounds my misery.

After managing to elicit only minimal (and quite frankly perfunctory) sympathy from my long suffering missus, i have turned to strangers on the internet - not for sympathy - but to ask you what horrible injuries you've sustained as a direct result of contact with Transformers, hoping your misfortune cheers me up.

So, if you lost an eye on Unicron's wing during a particularly vigerous transformation, slipped in the shower with Nexus Maximus or simply suffered a nervous breakdown transforming Masterpiece Megatron, share your pain. it's cathartic.

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Good grief, how the heck could you hurt yourself with trying to form Superion? It doesn't need THAT much force to put on a limb!

3. chugway

for the same reason his silly forklift hands drop off for no apparent reason, i suspect.

although now i think of it, it does explain his lack of thumbs.

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
  5. chugway

well this thread has failed to cheer me up.

i'm going to plan Arkham Asylum and shoot accusing looks are Superion, who has been relegated to the Ironic shelf alongside Battlecat, some Actionmasters and a small pile of movie robot heros i can't quite bring myself to throw away..

6. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

I'm sure if you sold Superion to me for $10, he'll learn his lesson and never hurt anyone ever again.:D 

I never hurt myself with a Transformer, but I did hurt myself BECAUSE of one...
    I bought Alt Wheeljack off a board member about a year ago who happened to live by me, so I just picked it up. Got it home, opened him, started transforming him, and snapped one of his wheels off. I was so pissed, I punched the closest wall and broke 2 of my knuckles.

7. Miggytron

Miggytron Slag Sucking Saurian

You know there are warnings on the labels that these are for Ages 5+ right?

I kid, I kid. :) 

8. Matt Booker

Matt Booker Fantasy Adventure Author

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    :popcorn 

~Matt Booker

9. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Everytime I spend money on these things, it breaks my heart.

While not an injury, I found this quite funny. I was in a friend's shop contemplating buying a loose Classics Silverbolt from him. While talking to him with it in my hand, I barely touched the button on his gun, unaware of how sensitive it was, and the missile hit me right in the incisors.

Out of politeness, my friend didn't make much of it but I found it quite funny. Quite a good spring on it mind, it wasn't a soft tap.