Transformers Reference in LICD

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dormamu, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    As a fan of webcomics as a specialty form of media, I normally take it upon myself to read a select few. Hate em or love em, some of the best comedy comes from some of them.

Personal favorites of mine are Penny Arcade, PVP, Lilformers, and Sinfest.

One of the more recent webcomics I've been getting into is called Least I Could Do by Ryan Sohmer and Lar Desouza. It's witty and sometimes very irreverent.

Today the team chose to do a story involving a car break in for the main character, but I absolutely love the thought of putting a honkin huge Autobot symbol on an Audi. Heres the link to the reference in today's comic. (WARNING: NOT ALL THE STRIPS ON THE SITE ARE SFW, TODAYS IS) Least I Could Do: the Webcomic Comic Archive &raquo November 24th, 2009

Other than this strip, what are some of your more favorite TF in Webcomics references?

2. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    LICD has had Transformers references for a loooong time. Go and read the archives, you'll find at least a dozen.

Other webcomics with TF referencesd include:

-Sabrina Online, from our very own TFW forum member Feralstorm
    -VG Cats, a staple of the online comics
    -Ménage à Trois, from the excellent Canadian artist Gisèle Lagacé (warning, NSFW)
    -Shortpacked. Like the title implies, the funny falls short, the art falls short, the story falls short, and the author is a short man with hawaiian shirts. But hey, Transformers reference and cheap lesbian jokes guaranteed. Woo.

3. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Ah Ryan's audibot, I still think the best one is where he and his girlfriend were "playing dress up" and he got her to put on an Arcee costum, "autobots transform and roll out" lol!

4. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    ^ See, now you're gonna make me take about 3 hours going through back LICD strips. :lolol 

I dont think I've read VG Cats enough, but I really should. Same with Sabrina Online.

5. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Wow. Did David Willis shoot your dog or something?

6. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    No, he's just not a fan-favorite in these neck of the woods.