Transformers Redemption is now available for Download on ep.com

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ultrarodimus, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Ultrarodimus

Ultrarodimus New Member

Just in case none of you have heard of or seen this, this is what I have been letting people know:

Yep, you got it! Goto www.energon-plant.com and goto the downloads section to see Transformers Redemption, freely avaible for download on our site. No need to use Torrents or P2P software.

It is totally legal and the author gave us permission to do it. So please check it out:

http://www.energon-plant.com

Thanks to Draven for being very kind and allowing me to put this on my site. I hope he continues Redemption.

Check out his fantastic site here:

www.studio-draven.com

Oh and excuse the mess of our site at energonplant.com, we are still working on it.

2. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    There needs to be a second episode.

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    There will be.

4. Ultrarodimus

Ultrarodimus New Member

Cool! Do you have a teaser trailer for Ep2 somewhere? I heard you had one. I would love to upload it energonplant.com as well if you do.

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    man, just the other day i was thinking, i wonder if theres an episode 2, cuz i remember this one being out a long time ago, and i ahvent been on the internet as often since then....good to hear it hasnt died....

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    There is going to be an Episode Two; I have a first season of 6 episodes scripted, and I do intend to do them all. However; between 2 family members recently having cancer, and getting engaged (my fiancee arrives from the US in a matter of hours :) ) I haven't had a lot of time to work on it. UltraRodimus, I'll try to get the Episode Two preview uploaded somewhere for you in the next few days.

7. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    take your time man, no rush...family stuff always take precedence....your fans will still be foaming at the mouth whenever it comes out....

8. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Never seen it before. Downloading it now.

9. Ultrarodimus

Ultrarodimus New Member

Yeah, take your time with that. Its not a problem. I just remember hearing somewhere that there was a demo around. Remember, family is always first, then comes you and then Transformers ;) 

I know what its like to have sick family members and how much time it takes away from you. Just curious. But I have to say, you do a fantastic job with redemption!!!!! Till all are one!

10. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Ok, watched it and I have 2 words, HOLY SHIT!!!!

11. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Am I the only one that can't get the file to play past 3:50? Wether I download or watch from site it stops right as Megatron is getting up from his throne. While streaming windows media shows a time of around 10:00 but won't play past 3:50.

What I've seen so far makes me want to see the whole thing more than before I downloaded.

12. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Wow, that's fantastic.

Looking forward to more episodes, and I really love the music.

13. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    THAT WAS FORT MAX! WOW! The whole video was fantastic, but seeing Fortress Maximus in action again made my day. ;D

14. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Congratulations on your engagement Draven! And it's sad to hear your family is battling cancer. I'll keep them in my prayers.

I'm glad I finally got to see Redemption. My old computer would have never been able to download it. But I've been wanting to see it even since you told me about it at BotCon. Forget BM, this is what a series set on Cybertron should be like. One minor thing, the background music was in danger of overpowering the dialogue in places, be carefull of that in the future. That was you doing Megatron right? Very David Kaye. I look forward to episode 2 whenever you get around to it. Was I mistaken, or did you say something at BotCon about using Grimlock at some point or was he just you test/reference model for the CGI? Keep up the good work!