Transformers Reboot Ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Soundwavedredd2, May 22, 2012.

1. roccondil5

roccondil5 sculptor

spam thread is spam

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Look, I'm just going to come right out and say it. Do you do anything besides think up alternate casts for movies, dredd? Because that's basically the entirety of your work that I've seen.

Now, don't get me wrong here, the cast in a movie is extremely important, and changing even one of the parts can make for a dramatically different film, but cripes man, just throwing actors into roles without any idea of what the plot is going to be (which will define those roles and how they interact) is an ass-backwards way of doing things. That's why the script comes first when they make a movie.

Focusing entirely on star power and what actors you'll put in your films, rather than the story they'll play out, will almost certainly result in something with many of the same problems people criticize the live action films for.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Actually, that sounds a lot like what OP84's reboot ideas tend to be.

4. Drunk-Wheeljack

Drunk-Wheeljack MrTomo

Have the entire movie be about Cobra Commander :D 

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Have Cobra but later reveal they're actually all Decepticon Pretenders being remotely controlled by TF in a distant secret bunker. Megatron's salvaged spark from DotM is controlling the Cobra Commander Pretender. But the Pretender CC avatar is voiced by Starscream, who is doing his best Latta impersonation.

I'll just be sat way over here in case I need to run away quickly... :p