Transformers: Rebirth

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Autobot G1, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Autobot G1

Autobot G1 New Member

Greetings all, this is my step into the world of fan fiction, I hope you enjoy reading!

TRANSFORMERS: REBIRTH
    THE PROLOGUE

MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO, ON A DISTANT PLANET KNOWN AS CYBERTRON, TWO FACTIONS KNOWN AS AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS INHABIDED THIS WORLD.

THE DECEPTICONS LEAD BY A MANIACAL INDIVIDUAL CALLED MEGATRON WHO HAD SEIZED POWER FOR HIMSELF, LAUNCHED AN ALL OUT CAMPAIGN TO CONQUER CYBERTRON, HE PLANED TO LOCATE A ENERGY SOUCE KNOWN AS DARK ENERGON AND RELEASE IT INTO THE PLANET ITSELF. THE AUTOBOTS LEAD BY ZETA PRIME COULD NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN, AND THUS BEGAN THE WAR BETWEEN THE TWO CYBERTRONIAN FACTIONS.

DURING THIS WAR, ZETA PRIME WAS LOST, IF THE WAR WAS TO BE WON, A NEW LEADER WOULD BE NEEDED, AND ONE WAS CHOOSE, A ROBOT BY THE NAME OF OPTIMUS WAS CHOOSE TO BE THE NEXT PRIME AND LEAD THE AUTOBOTS TO VICTORY. AFTER THE EXPELTION OF DARK ENERGON FROM CYBERTRON’S CORE, THE PLANET GOES INTO A PERIOD OF DEACTIVATION IN ORDER TO SAVE ITSELF FROM DESTRUCTION. THIS FORCES THE AUTOBOTS TO LEAVE THEIR HOME PLANET TO VENTURE OUT TO NEW WORLD IN HOPES OF RETURNING SOMEDAY.

OPTIMUS PRIME THEN TOOK MATTERS INTO HIS OWN HANDS, AND AFTER ACCEPTING VOLUNTEERS, LAUNCH A MISSION TO HELP AID IN THE RECOVERY OF CYBERTRON, MEGATRON ALSO DECIDED TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HIS OWN HANDS AS WELL, “I WILL SEE MY DESTINY FUFILLED!”

MEGATRON ASSEMBLED HIS OWN ARMY AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE TO FIND AN ENERGY SOURCE CAPABLE OF ALLOWING HIM TO COMPLETE HIS CONQUEST OF THE UNIVERSE, BOTH THEIR JOURNEYS BROUGHT THEM TO A SMALL PLANET KNOWN….AS EARTH.

NOW THE BATTLE BEGINS AGAIN, WITH THE PLANET CYBERTRON AT STAKE AND PLANET EARTH AS THE BATTLEFIELD, MEGATRON AND THE DECEPTICONS WILL DO WHATEVER POSSIBLE TO WIN, OPTIMUS PRIME AND THE AUTOBOTS MUST ALSO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO PROTECT EARTH, SAVE THEIR HOME WORLD, AND DEFEAT THE DECEPTICONS ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Coming Soon! Episode One: FIRST CONTACT

2. Dcon123

Dcon123 Novaberry~

Wow! =O Sounds good! cant wait to see what happens Neeeeext! *wink* X3