Transformers: R.I.D./Car Robots

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Soundwave2, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    I remember seeing the very first episode being shown on FOX kids network, but never saw another episode. Now that I've finished watching SuperLink & Galaxy Force, R.I.D. is the only series that I have not seen. Does anybody know where I can catch the series? So far, from what I'v read, it sounds pretty good. Anybody???

2. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Try Youtube. I think I saw episodes on there a while back.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    If you can set your computer up for them or get a DVD player that can handle PAL DVDs, the whole series was released across two boxed sets in the UK.

4. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    Actually, that's how's I watch the Metrodome dvd's but all I saw was Season 1 available and I don't like getting half the series b/c I'd get restless to see the rest once I breeze through those eps.

5. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    To really get the effect that you are watching it on Fox, watch the first 12 episodes in order, then watch 14, then 13, then 16 then 15, then 18...

There's nothing like seeing the Car Brothers recap how they got their "super modes" before you actually see the episode where they got them.