2D Artwork: Transformers Primer

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Malunis_T, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lol this is a silly title.

If you've listened to the most recent episode of WTF@TFW, this is inspired by their listener question where they worked together to create a theoretical cast of characters to star in a TF show. I really liked the choice of characters so I tried doing some sketches for it.

[​IMG]

Lander in this theoretical cast was described as a badass so he has a little bit of Drift in him. The vehicle looks pretty awful because of the shoulderpads though... Perhaps a better choice would've been to make them blocky, but wide at the top.

[​IMG]

As was described being the medic of the group and a female, incorporating a bit of Minerva. I looked at Minerva's toy and the alt mode looked kind of... "plump" in the middle, so I thought of making it a cute little bubble car. I kinda like how this turned out. Fun times.

[​IMG]

And a quick head sketch of Brainstorm, virtually the same. Maybe he could have light up vents like Wheeljack since he'd be the resident scientist.

Just some stuff I did for fun - enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    i was planning on doing the exact same thing! best of luck with your rendition, and great homage to the podcast ;D

3. TIAXGRIMLOCK

TIAXGRIMLOCK Active Member

Still needs Octopunch