Transformers Prime??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by changepas39, Oct 13, 2011.

1. changepas39

changepas39 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I've read multiple things regarding the official release date for Transformers Prime. I've been anxiously awaiting the release of these figures for over a year and now seem to not be able to get a good fix on the release date. I've seen Oct 2011, Nov 2011 & Dec 2011.

I would have figured there would be pre-orders available already. The only place I've seen so far is in the UK, which does me no good. Does anyone have any thoughts??

2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I dunno about release dates but I do know that I want this Prime train to start already.

I can only imagine what we will be getting 2 or 3 years down the road with this line. Lines aways get better as the years move one.

Heck one more year and we would have gotten Animated Omega Supreme and Devastator :(  Oh how I miss thee Animated

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    November is the confirmed release date, however, we don't know anything more specific than that, yet.

4. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Please tell me you're joking, I don't want any more reasons to mourn the glory that was Animated.

5. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

QFT. If we were really that close to animated Omega Supreme i am gonna have to cry myself to sleep tonight.

6. TwilightNero

TwilightNero Maximal

Ebay:
    I'd bet my money on the toys releasing a week or two before the second season hits off, to possibly build up some hype or to take advantage of the hype from the soon to be second season.

7. havanowoncheese

My money is on them being released for the holidays. I could be wrong but thats what i think.

8. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    There is no evidence of this but.. OS was a key character in Season 2 and 3 and Animated was producing products in the Supreme size class.

The constructicons were started in season one and by season 3 we got 3 members. I'm sure they were going to add the other 3 in season 4. And they said they would not make Scapper and Mix because they are waiting to put out the constructicons with their well known feature. It was assumed they means combining.

So this isn't fact but logic tell us, one more year and we would have gotten some epic figures from Animated.

9. dmc2008

dmc2008 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think what he means is that if TFA had been successful we would have more-than-likely seen some sort of Omega toy. Judging from the animation design, a toy would have been very easy to design, however I guarantee fans would cry foul over scale.

As far as Prime release dates.. I feel like these are just over the horizon. I'm actually confused which we will see first.. DOTM Soundwaves or Prime figures. Has a full line ever released this late in the year?

10. havanowoncheese

Technically it will not be the full Prime toy line but rather the first wave of deluxes and Cliffjumper as a TFP preview.

11. Starfire22

Starfire22 Zoot Suit Riot

News Credits:
    I believe HFTD was released late, but I'm not sure.

12. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ya because in their packaging,they have stated First Edition, so there maybe 2nd edition etc