Transformers prime, yay or nay.

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by bumblebee-prime, Mar 2, 2011.

?

which transformers prime charater is your favorite?

1. optimus prime

35 vote(s)
    24.3%
  2. bumblebee

12 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. arcee

36 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. ratchet

37 vote(s)
    25.7%
  5. bulkhead

25 vote(s)
    17.4%
  6. megatron

29 vote(s)
    20.1%
  7. starscream

35 vote(s)
    24.3%
  8. soundwave

39 vote(s)
    27.1%
  9. or one of the humans, either jack, miko, or raf

10 vote(s)
    6.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bumblebee-prime

bumblebee-prime Elite Guard

I don't get the hub network so i've been watching the episodes on youtube and the hub. i was wondering whats the general opinion of the transformers prime t.v. show and the toys? I myself was not interested in the show to begin with but i gave it a fair chance, and i know it's targeted at the younger viewers, but so was animated, and i liked that alot. anyway, i saw the first couple episodes and was not against it, but i was not excited by it either. i have watched all current episodes, and i feel that it's grown on me. the show is easy to follow, by not having a ton of characters to keep track of, they can get more personal with the characters which is nice, and since they only have to deal with a small handful of humans, the show can be more about them being robot-sentients rather than robots hiding as cars.

As a bonus the few toys we've seen look really nice, and about as close to the show as you can get. i will probably buy all of the tfp toys, with the hope that more will come.

the only thing that i really don't like is the whole transformers war for cybertron game & book(s) are the prequel to the series. to me this just seems wrong, the show and the wfc game/book is just too different for me. i think the show is fine on it's own.

so in summation, i think transformers prime is good show that seems to be getting better as it goes, i think the toys based off the show are really cool, and i don't think war for cybertron game/book(s) should be continuity of the transformers prime show. so tell me what you think of the above topics?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I think this should go in the appropriate forum.

But it's a big yay for me. Show's doing pretty good so far.

3. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I've liked the show. It's not phenominal... but it's worth a watch.

Bulkhead is my fav, followed closely by Ratchet.

4. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    Yay, and and I voted for Bee, hehe. :) 

5. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Big yay from me and my little one. Arcee is her favorite, while I am digging the darker direction Starscream is going in.

Toys are bought as soon as I can get my grubby hands on 'em.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    TFP gets a big old YAY!!! from me.

As for who my favorite character is...not exactly sure. Currently it's a tie between Bumblebee and Bulkhead, but we're only three episodes into the first season, so things could change as the show progresses.

We've only seen three Deluxes and the "Entertainment Pack", and I'm already positive that I'll be a completionist for this line. Well completionist for the Hasbro releases anyways, lol.

7. bumblebee-prime

bumblebee-prime Elite Guard

so far, it sounds like everyone who watches the show has a feeling of, not terrible but good enof.

8. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

I love the show. Weakest character is Bumblebee since he doesn't talk, but the animations for him have been awesome, so they convey emotion that way. Prime has been pure gold. I'm loving this Ratchet and the new Bulkhead. SS is dark and sinister as well. Soundwave is the weakest 'con so far since there's been zero emoting. But there have been a few funny moments w/ Soundwave, like where he clicked back at Miko.

All in all, I love the show and highly recommend it. Best thing since BW, and that's saying a lot since I loved Animated seasons 2-3.

9. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Transformers Prime is my least favorite of the three kid's shows I've been following on TV. Probably because I'm not mature enough for it, but I don't find it to be a bad series at all. I am heavily looking forward to the toyline.

10. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Transformers: Prime is made of awesome.

And my favorite character...don't know, I'm split between Starscream and Ratchet:

Starscream because I like how he is smarter than his previous incarnations, while still retaining his cruelty and backstabbing ways, this time, he is more of a darker, mastermind plotting villain instead of the common "Megatron's punching bag" he always is.

Ratchet because I find if funny how his compaints seems to come straight from my mouth [seriously, when I think that something is dumb, Ratchet immediatelly follows with a facepalm], I also enjoy how he is Optimus' old fellow, veteran from the War for Cybertron and still can fight straight.
    He is the ass-kicking old grumpy scientist, and I love it.

11. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TF: Prime gets a big yay from me. So far I don't like it as much as Animated, but it has a special charm to it and is overall entertaining.

My favorite character so far is Soundwave. Hes just awesome. I really hope they make a fig of him.

12. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Big YAY from me too! I've got a good feeling that it has potential and will be my top favourite next to Cybertron and RID. Here's hoping that it will even top Beast Wars. *is shot*

Optimus Prime has to be my top favourite in this show, coming up neck to neck with Arcee. Those two characters seemed to be mostly the main focus of the series... so far. ;) 

13. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    It's okay for me. Not a huge fan. It's a 30 minute battle to stay interested, or awake. Something about it just fails to grab me. the extremely boring intro doesn't help.

Not gonna say the show sucks, but right now it's just not doing much for me.

14. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The most difficult part of this poll: Choosing just one!!! :banghead: 

My top 3...Prime, Ratchet, Bulkhead!! :thumb 

15. Scourge98

Scourge98 Car Robots

Yay I'm really in joying it.

Top 5
    1. Soundwave
    2. Ratchet
    3. bumblebee
    4. Vehicon
    5. Starscream

16. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bulkhead is my current favorite. His actions in Scrapheap was funny. He screamed like a girl.

He was also able to show intelligence in con job, when he found out there was something fishy about Wheeljack.

His actions during Darkness Rising was endearing, especially his care for Miko.

All in all a good character.

I hope he gets to do the things animated Bulkhead tried. Try out more human culture, art etc. I've always wondered how a Cybertronian with big metal digits like his can play video games. Maybe he can try learning stuff from Ratchet and exercising his processors. Animated Bulkhead was a Space bridge expert; the best space bridge expert. Maybe this Bulkhead may discover that he has that potential as well.

17. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    It's a terrible show, absolutely dreadful, but then again, Transformers is a shitty brand all together, it's just a big rip off of the GoBots, this site shouldn't even exist. I hate you all, and may the gods have mercy on your souls.

18. AMG

AMG Old School

For me TFP is a decent show so far, nothing special.

Megatron is my favorite character.

19. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Transformers: Prime gets a yay from me!

My favorite characters are Bumblebee and Starscream.

20. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I love this show. It knocked Animated out of my top 3.

Arcee and Ratchet have been my favourite character.