Transformers Prime: "Tunnel Vision" New Image

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Katastrophina, May 1, 2012.

1. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

I think thats Fowler's brother or something. Unless over the last episode he went to the gym, lost all his fat, and got ripped.

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Well on Saturday/Sunday we'll see if it is indeed Fowler or a relative of his.

If he's not Fowler i hope's just as awesome as him.

3. Hypershock

Hypershock Well-Known Member

Lolz "Hey y'all I'm Bill's bigger sexier cousin Julius" :lol 

At first i thought it was fowler but now i dont think it is. I am wondering, however, why he is so calm standing by two giant robots

4. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Richard Johnson, your average construction worker, bored by his daily routine, looks for something more in life, when one day, there's trouble in the subway he is working on. Being the excitement hunter that he is, he thrusts himself into the depths of the tunnel to find the problem, only to discover battling giant robots. He gets involved and quickly becomes part of the group--only to realize, he is just an adult Miko--he was never heard from again.

But seriously, Jack, Miko and the Construction worker seem like they were photoshopped form a different picture, so while they are in front of bee and arcee in this picture, in the actual ep they arent there. The background seems like an actual scene, with the humans being froma different scene, placed int he foreground

5. XLightingStormX

XLightingStormX Member

maybe he has a brother? lol

6. KayeMinor

KayeMinor Banned

New human character? That's...odd. He looks like Fowler, so he probably has a re-worked character model.

Wonder how it'll play out, and if he will be useful or just a bystander. I bet he'll help the Autobots and kids navigate the sewer.

7. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

As I seem to be the only person to have noticed this, I'll post about TF Prime once more.

Bumblebee is holding a mcguffin. Thank goodness, now I don't need to watch the episode in the hopes that something that hasn't been done 50 times in this show may happen.

That isn't really a complaint. I'm glad. I'm growing sick of this series but was hoping that Shockwave would be the unearthed and then tries to steel the Insecticons next week. Now I don't have to watch it only to be disappointed. I'll just stop until I hear something about Shockwave.

If I did watch it only to be disappointed, I may completely stop watching and as a TF fan, I don't want that to happen.

8. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

For all we know they could've found it at the begining but later on gets attacked by Knockout and his new "partner"

9. Thilda

Thilda Celling Cat Believer

News Credits:
    I've noticed it too. You might be right, or maybe it's a gizmo that helps to locate the McGuffin?

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know if that is the Relic, but if it is, we had that bigass Promo pic of Bulkhead holding the Forge of Solus and he certainly didn't get to keep it.

11. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Personally, I don't care who gets it. I don't give a fuck about either faction. That's why I'm so enthusiastic about Shockwave.

12. Sumner Sturgeon

Sumner Sturgeon Clods.

^ Old news, what of it?

13. SuzyPrime

SuzyPrime The friendly lurker

I love how he's rockin' the yellow hard hat. Is he wearing yellow boots too?

14. Hypershock

Hypershock Well-Known Member

Lolz i love it, like the whole episode should be "what the f*ck is going on?" from the construction worker's perspective

Maybe to both. A lot of the soldiers from season one looked like fowler re-worked to me, so it's certainly possible

15. David-John

David-John Spittor's best friend

I really don't get the huge beef some people are having with the relics. Every cartoon inevitably winds up with a mcguffin fetch quest; otherwise building in an ongoing plot but with definate goals and action for each individual episode is very difficult. In fact, I would say that Prime has actually not really utlised the relic stuff too much at all- it is often on the back burner (think for how long we have had the relic quest going on- and then about how many episodes we have had not about them at all- it is hardly the primary focus of the bots or the show a lot of the time) and even in episodes about a particular relic it often takes backseat to a subplot or some character development (partners was mostly about Arcee and Starscream moving on and restarting themselves, the spark extractor and solus forge were only incidental in operation Bumblebee, etc). And, given the quest was tied into some big plot points (Orion pax prings to mind) and the possiblities it could unearth for a season finale, I really don't see the problem people are having with it at all. It's not like the episodes have been bad either- which is surely the main thing here?

16. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    June Darby must be Miko's Mom as she looks slightly Japanese then.

My beef is that the plot points they had going from last season and the early art of this well all rushed to a conclusion in a big rush.

Leaving nothing to look forward to now other than what Silus will end up like and what Starscream will ultimately do with himself.

A scavenger hunt - for weapons of the Primes or big nasty Decepticon tech or not - is still just a rehash of much of season one with it's Macguffin of the week issues. And Nemesis Prime makes no real difference if Operation Bumblebee happened or not - as long as they get a Tcog from some place (I.e Starscream). It seemed like the idea was to make a Bumblebee hi-light but it sort of wasn't that - it was more of a Ratchet one.

The problem for me is I just feel that the shows going nowhere especially interesting now. So the only thing to hold my interest now is just the odd jokey comment and character moment. I'm not actively excited to see each new episode as I am with Rescuebots.

17. TuEstPwned

TuEstPwned Autobot Recon Agent

Could it be that IS Sparkplug?

18. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    Come back to me when said relic doesn't just get put into the closet to be forgotten about until the writers decide to break it out again.

19. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone else seeing a Sparkplug reference?

20. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Race lifted, but yeah.

I hope he becomes a background recurring like Sierra.