Transformers Prime Toyline Wave 1

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by er4smiths, Oct 3, 2011.

1. er4smiths

er4smiths Optimus Prime Titan

With the release being less than a month away, it's kind of odd that Peaugh and a few others haven't received any toys other than Starscream to review. With the Movie and Animated lines, they got the toys months in advance to review. Guess the Prime line is being locked down more by Hasbro.
    Looking forward to NYCC and what shall be unveiled to the masses. Hopefully better pics of Voyager Skyquake and Starscream and the first pics of Deluxe Rachet and Arachnid, and Voyager Breakdown and Megatron. I bet they do a infused with Dark Energon version of Megatron too.

2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I read not too long ago that people have been noticing how Hasbro has been doing well against factory theft which is why we are seeing much less prototypes on the secondary market. So Hasbro's tighter restraints may be the reason no one has reviewed these guys.

I did have the pleasure of seeing BB, Prime, Megatron and the kids at Toronto TFCON. The quality and paint were top notch. I am so ready to start collecting a Hasbro mainline again.

3. er4smiths

Hey Transbot90210

How big would guesstimate the Voyager Prime Prime to be? What other figure would you compare him to as far as height and mass? Maybe Animated Voyager Prime?

4. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy of the Allspark

News Credits:
    Weren't these pushed back to December and not October? Or am I misremembering?

Randy

5. er4smiths

Originally it was slated for December but it was announced a while back that the release date was moved to November 1st. I haven't heard it change from that. Maybe we'll find out something for certain in 8-10 days from NYCC?

6. Sam Witwicky

Sam Witwicky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wish they would have kept the Oct 4th release date. I'm so itching to get my hands on all of these guys especially voyager Optimus Prime. It was so cool seeing him fight Unicron on TF Prime this past weekend. Even though he was made from rocks. Plus its been hard as there hasn't been any new Transformer toys to buy as I haven't had any interest in anything that has came out lately. Still waiting for DotM Dlx Wheeljack and Soundwave as well as HA Soundwave which won't be out until around December if I'm correct. Glad to hear that we are finally getting a Dino/Mirage.