TransFormers Prime stickers on GetGlue

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Keith Prime, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    One of my friends shared this w/ me.

[​IMG]

Apparently, GetGlue has Prime Stickers. He says he missed the "Coming Soon" sticker.

I don't know much about GetGlue. Didn't even know it existed until a few minutes before posting... Anyway, apparently, they carry stickers about media.

If this isn't considered News, go ahead & move it to the Prime Discussion Thread or just delete it.

*edit* I was informed that there is now a "no longer available" "sash" on the original of this one... I guess meaning you can't add it to your GetClue account or something... (& adding an eye sore to the image)

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Hahaha this is almost as funny as Nike shirts being sold.

3. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Actually, my friend says "Everytime I unlock 20 stickers (which happens quite often), I can order (random) physical copies (once a month)." & when I asked if they cost or were free (in response to your post), he said they are free.

Also, he said the "Coming Soon" one appeared to just be the Prime Logo.

4. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    I was just informed that there is now a "no longer available" "sash" on the original of this one... I guess meaning you can't add it to your GetClue account or something (& adding an eye sore to the image)...

5. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    New Stickers! Well, 1 new (already no longer available -- I was sleeping when my friend IMed me it) & one old.

First the new one:
    [​IMG]
    Description:
    Continuing from last week's exciting premiere of Transformers Prime Season 2, Jack learns that the key to restoring Optimus' memories lies on Cybertron. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at The Hub.​

Now the old one:
    [​IMG]
    Don't have the description on this one.
    Also, this one isn't as good quality, & I had to edit it to get the transparent background. It's also smaller. The edges were already like that.